Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A week of wearing a Black Lives Matter hat in Georgia ... Guess who The Racist are?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Exclamation A week of wearing a Black Lives Matter hat in Georgia ... Guess who The Racist are?

This is the personal account of a white man in southern rural Georgia - who decided to take a stand against racism... and wore a BLM hat for a week...

THE MOST RACIST WEEK OF MY LIFE: I work for a beer company I’ve been delivering for 7+ years
    I run a route that consist of Pooler, Rincon, Springfield, Guyton, and Port Wenworth. All of these places are in southern rural Georgia. This week I decided to take a stand with my fellow American brothers and sisters against racism.

I have never felt as much hate, fear, anxiety, and disbelief since I started here.
    My Black and Indian customers loved it. Many of my white customers showed me nothing but hatred and disgust.

I have been followed all week, I was kicked out of a store for the first time ever, and had customers openly refer to Mein Kampf and death to the Blacks.
    My Friday’s are usually my best day but not today.

At my third stop today I had first ever run I with a Klan member. He stood very close to me and my black assistant with hatred in his eyes. I didn’t realize what he was until he walked away wearing a jacket with a huge Blood Drop Cross.

I continued my day 2 stops later a firefighter came and stood at the back of my truck. He followed me to the door with my pallet of beer just standing and talking on his radio.He did this for the next 3 stops. I was concerned and scared but I just keep working.

At my last stop today I was rolling beer into the cooler and a man in full army fatigues, a bucket hat, and sunglasses ran in a stood about 2 feet away with his hand in pocket. Not one white person said anything about my hat all week, but I could feel their hatred. It was sickening and scary how much they hated me for it. I will never know the struggle of being a black man and I could just simply take the hat off.

I felt things this week I haven’t ever felt in my life all because of my hat. These people hate and want to kill anyone who stands against them. This is very serious and I cannot believe what it would be like if I was black. Please my fellow white people Please help from the bottom of my heart

No American should feel these things and die because of them. I love you guys please help make America and the world a better place.

———by Alan MacAulay, June 13, 2020, posted on his FB page.
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-08-2020), Phantasmal (07-08-2020), ThatOwlWoman (07-09-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I CAN SEE WHY MAGA’S RUN FROM THIS

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-08-2020), ThatOwlWoman (07-09-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

6. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

AProudLefty (07-08-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Not a fan of Thomas Sowell, PL? The truth often hurts which is why so many run away and prefer fairy stories instead.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,238 Times in 6,870 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,850 Times in 1,713 Posts

I always shake my head a bit when people say racism is just on the fringes or something.

It's still deeply embedded in America. We've just gotta keep working...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-08-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,841 Times in 14,182 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Not a fan of Thomas Sowell, PL? The truth often hurts which is why so many run away and prefer fairy stories instead.
    you should be happy you aren't in America, you would be road smear
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,634 Times in 10,060 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I CAN SEE WHY MAGA’S RUN FROM THIS
    Put on a Trump hat in NYC, u will see some hate maybe get shot!

If this stupid POS wore a All Lives Matter Hat...he would have been fired

If he wore it in Atlanta close to the Wendys he would have been killed...because they love and not hate

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is the personal account of a white man in southern rural Georgia - who decided to take a stand against racism... and wore a BLM hat for a week...

THE MOST RACIST WEEK OF MY LIFE: I work for a beer company I’ve been delivering for 7+ years
    I run a route that consist of Pooler, Rincon, Springfield, Guyton, and Port Wenworth. All of these places are in southern rural Georgia. This week I decided to take a stand with my fellow American brothers and sisters against racism.

I have never felt as much hate, fear, anxiety, and disbelief since I started here.
    My Black and Indian customers loved it. Many of my white customers showed me nothing but hatred and disgust.

I have been followed all week, I was kicked out of a store for the first time ever, and had customers openly refer to Mein Kampf and death to the Blacks.
    My Friday’s are usually my best day but not today.

At my third stop today I had first ever run I with a Klan member. He stood very close to me and my black assistant with hatred in his eyes. I didn’t realize what he was until he walked away wearing a jacket with a huge Blood Drop Cross.

I continued my day 2 stops later a firefighter came and stood at the back of my truck. He followed me to the door with my pallet of beer just standing and talking on his radio.He did this for the next 3 stops. I was concerned and scared but I just keep working.

At my last stop today I was rolling beer into the cooler and a man in full army fatigues, a bucket hat, and sunglasses ran in a stood about 2 feet away with his hand in pocket. Not one white person said anything about my hat all week, but I could feel their hatred. It was sickening and scary how much they hated me for it. I will never know the struggle of being a black man and I could just simply take the hat off.

I felt things this week I haven’t ever felt in my life all because of my hat. These people hate and want to kill anyone who stands against them. This is very serious and I cannot believe what it would be like if I was black. Please my fellow white people Please help from the bottom of my heart

No American should feel these things and die because of them. I love you guys please help make America and the world a better place.

———by Alan MacAulay, June 13, 2020, posted on his FB page.
    Was he attacked by people full of hate like all these hat wearers

https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Man faces 4 years in assault of man wearing hat with 'Make ...www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › man-faces-4-ye...
    Mar 4, 2020 - "Make America Great Again" was Donald Trump's slogan during his presidential campaign. It is not clear whether the victim was a Trump ...

New York City gallery owner says he was attacked for wearing ...abcnews.go.com › story
    Aug 2, 2019 - He said he had just purchased the MAGA hat, which has become synonymous with Donald Trump's presidency, earlier that day. Turan, who ...

Man claims he was attacked for wearing MAGA hat - YouTubewww.youtube.com › watch
    MAGA Hat Attack: Police Looking for Mob that Beat Man Over Trump Support | News 4 Now. NBC New York · 3:07. A Man Is Verbally Assaulted For MAGA Hat In ...

MAGA Hat Attack: NYC Gallery Owner Says Mob of 'Kids' Beat ...www.youtube.com › watch
    Aug 1, 2019 - Turan claims the group was shouting anti-Trump sentiments including “f--- Trump” while attacking him. NBC 4 New York on Twitter: ...

Patrick Bradley arrested after assaulting teen Trump supporter ...www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/02/14 › tru...
    Feb 14, 2020 - When two adult Trump supporters tried to intervene, Bradley attacked ... Campbell was apprehensive about her son wearing the MAGA hat, she ...

Teen says he was attacked over MAGA hat, gets signed ...www.daytondailynews.com › news › national › teen-sa...
    Hunter Richard recently received the hat in the mail. It had been promised by President Donald Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr. via Twitter after Richard's story went ...

Skyrocketing number of violent attacks on Trump supporters in ...www.lawenforcementtoday.com › attacks-trump-suppo...
    Aug 2, 2019 - Salvagno faced charges of harassment and assault. Since the attack, John Turan is not eager to wear his Make America Great Again hat saying: “ ...

Florida schoolboy, 14, beaten over MAGA hat, parent claims ...www.foxnews.com › florida-teen-maga-hat-bullies-bus-att...
    Dec 14, 2019 - ... bus – an attack the boy's family claims occurred after their son previously wore a MAGA hat to school and voiced support for President Trump.

Did the guy get attacked for wearing the BLM hat...NOPE!!!
    Last edited by volsrock; 07-08-2020 at 07:14 PM.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of course u give all that hate above a full pass

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

TO THE PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH WHO BELIEVED COVID-19 WAS A HOAX ...

I HAVE TO SAY I TOLD YEA SO ... BUT I DID

ENJOY WHAT REMAINS OF YOUR SUMMER WHILE YOUR ALIVE

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-08-2020)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,841 Times in 14,182 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

StoneByStone (07-08-2020)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

7-8-20 New cases bring cumulative total to 109

Yup its a big deal here in Haywood Co NC

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Was he attacked by people full of hate like all these hat wearers

https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Man faces 4 years in assault of man wearing hat with 'Make ...www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › man-faces-4-ye...
    Mar 4, 2020 - "Make America Great Again" was Donald Trump's slogan during his presidential campaign. It is not clear whether the victim was a Trump ...

New York City gallery owner says he was attacked for wearing ...abcnews.go.com › story
    Aug 2, 2019 - He said he had just purchased the MAGA hat, which has become synonymous with Donald Trump's presidency, earlier that day. Turan, who ...

Man claims he was attacked for wearing MAGA hat - YouTubewww.youtube.com › watch
    MAGA Hat Attack: Police Looking for Mob that Beat Man Over Trump Support | News 4 Now. NBC New York · 3:07. A Man Is Verbally Assaulted For MAGA Hat In ...

MAGA Hat Attack: NYC Gallery Owner Says Mob of 'Kids' Beat ...www.youtube.com › watch
    Aug 1, 2019 - Turan claims the group was shouting anti-Trump sentiments including “f--- Trump” while attacking him. NBC 4 New York on Twitter: ...

Patrick Bradley arrested after assaulting teen Trump supporter ...www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/02/14 › tru...
    Feb 14, 2020 - When two adult Trump supporters tried to intervene, Bradley attacked ... Campbell was apprehensive about her son wearing the MAGA hat, she ...

Teen says he was attacked over MAGA hat, gets signed ...www.daytondailynews.com › news › national › teen-sa...
    Hunter Richard recently received the hat in the mail. It had been promised by President Donald Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr. via Twitter after Richard's story went ...

Skyrocketing number of violent attacks on Trump supporters in ...www.lawenforcementtoday.com › attacks-trump-suppo...
    Aug 2, 2019 - Salvagno faced charges of harassment and assault. Since the attack, John Turan is not eager to wear his Make America Great Again hat saying: “ ...

Florida schoolboy, 14, beaten over MAGA hat, parent claims ...www.foxnews.com › florida-teen-maga-hat-bullies-bus-att...
    Dec 14, 2019 - ... bus – an attack the boy's family claims occurred after their son previously wore a MAGA hat to school and voiced support for President Trump.

Did the guy get attacked for wearing the BLM hat...NOPE!!!
    BLM is rioting and looting Trump supporters aren't.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Put on a Trump hat in NYC, u will see some hate maybe get shot!

If this stupid POS wore a All Lives Matter Hat...he would have been fired

If he wore it in Atlanta close to the Wendys he would have been killed...because they love and not hate
    Apples and oranges.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Black communities are being hit the hardest.