1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Trump: My Political Future Is More Important Than Your Family

Trump Threatens to Cut School Funding If Not Open

I'm to the point now, if anyone is still Stupid enough to believe this Moron, then you deserve exactly what you get!
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-08-2020), PoliTalker (07-08-2020), signalmankenneth (07-08-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not real sure that's a Vote Getter.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-08-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-08-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Cool

Teachers union president dares Trump to sit in classroom amid coronavirus 'and breathe that air'

The president of the nation’s largest teachers’ union hit back at President Trump over his demand that schools resume in-person classes this fall, saying reopening cannot take place without guaranteeing the safety of students and staff.

“Did you hear the word he didn’t use? ‘Safely,'” National Education Association (NEA) President Lily Eskelsen Garcia said Wednesday in reference to Trump’s event the previous day on reopening schools.

“There’s no one that wants our kids back more than teachers ... but we want to open it safely,” she said on CNN’s “New Day.”

“We see what happens when they let bars open prematurely,” she added, noting spikes in coronavirus community spread in states that were quick to reopen. “This isn’t a bar. We’re talking about second graders. I had 39 sixth graders one year in my class. I double dog dare Donald Trump to sit in a class of 39 sixth graders and breathe that air without any preparation for how we’re going to bring our kids back safely.”

Read more: https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ool-class-amid

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-08-2020)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Teachers union president dares Trump to sit in classroom amid coronavirus 'and breathe that air'

The president of the nation’s largest teachers’ union hit back at President Trump over his demand that schools resume in-person classes this fall, saying reopening cannot take place without guaranteeing the safety of students and staff.

“Did you hear the word he didn’t use? ‘Safely,'” National Education Association (NEA) President Lily Eskelsen Garcia said Wednesday in reference to Trump’s event the previous day on reopening schools.

“There’s no one that wants our kids back more than teachers ... but we want to open it safely,” she said on CNN’s “New Day.”

“We see what happens when they let bars open prematurely,” she added, noting spikes in coronavirus community spread in states that were quick to reopen. “This isn’t a bar. We’re talking about second graders. I had 39 sixth graders one year in my class. I double dog dare Donald Trump to sit in a class of 39 sixth graders and breathe that air without any preparation for how we’re going to bring our kids back safely.”

this is the perfect opportunity to close all government ran public schools and go back to community and home schooling,,,

fuck trump and the leftist fucks,,,

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Isn’t odd how this Pandemic is SOOO Deadly that Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen has to be released from prison early, but is just fine for packing kids into Schools?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-08-2020)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bourbon,

I'm to the point now, if anyone is still Stupid enough to believe this Moron, then you deserve exactly what you get!
    Naw, it's t'other way 'round, DT.

YOU think it will be bad for YOU politically if schools DON'T open this fall.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jack,

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Not real sure that's a Vote Getter.
    Certainly not from the parents who are concerned with the safety of sending their kids to schools that do not / cannot adhere to the CDC 6' guidelines.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jack (07-08-2020)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Bourbon,

LOVIT!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jack (07-08-2020)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Bourbon,

DT won't answer that.

BWAK! BWAK!

He's CHICKEN.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

I agree

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,615 Times in 9,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts