Thread: KAYLEIGH KICKS BUTT !!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Lightbulb KAYLEIGH KICKS BUTT !!

The leftist journalists who were present at the White House press briefing that Kayleigh McEnany held on the 7th July this year wont forget it in a hurry. Many of them must still be experiencing painful tenderness whenever they sit down, because Kayleigh kicked their collective butts BIG TIME at the conclusion of the briefing.

I think that Kayleigh McEnany appointment as White House Press Secretary must surely have been a game-changer for the White House press corps. She's a vote-winner for her boss: "The Big D", no doubt about it.

Kayleigh never liked or trusted Obama when he was in the White House, which goes to show she has good political instincts (because Obama was the biggest rat , to poison American politics since 1776 when the Republic was declared, and I mean that literally). She is also loyal to President Trump and his administration.

Why is she so effective at her job as White House Press Secretary ? Well, I would say it's because she's a "Hottie" with lots of brains and a winning demeanor. If you're going to have a female as your Press Secretary naturally you'll want a girl who's eye-candy, that way viewers at home will be more inclined to watch Press Briefings and pay close attention to them. You don't want to be giving the job to an ugly, obnoxious, old "minger" like Maxine Waters, no one would ever watch a Press Briefing (!) Kayleigh McEnany, on the other hand, is a stunner; she brings to mind the perfect, classical beauty that you see in the best ancient Greek, marble statues of Godesses like Helen and Diana. For me, she always evokes "Athena" - the beautiful Greek Goddess of war and wisdom because firstly, for a young woman, she is politically wise, by which I mean she is not only intelligent in a rational, calculating sense (she graduated from Harvard University a few years ago with a degree in law), but she is also a person, like Trump, who has an abundance of (political)"street smarts" or what the Greeks callednous. Trump relies mostly on his "gut feelings"- his instincts and intuition in making important decisions. (the same is true of all great Conservative leaders, Margaret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan for example) Trump "senses" what the right move to make is in a tricky situation, he doesn't appeal to academic experts in economics or the Law or politics for knowledge, instead, he trusts his own ("pre-cognitive") feelings about what would be the good or the best thing to do in order sort out a serious problem. Getting back to Kayleigh,I was thinking - just from watching her performances as Press Secretary that she seems (to me) to rely a lot on her intuition and "nous" as well. I know that she always appears on stage with a big white folder and often refers to its content during White House Press Briefings, but this is because the journalists are trying to trip her up by firing questions that demand a certain fact or statistic. In any case, I believe that Kayleigh is highly intuitive and places a lot of trust in her political instincts and gut-feelings when it comes to dealing with the press mob (who can be very nasty and treacherous).

Just like the Goddess, Athena, her great physical beauty conceals a steel- trap mind (both in terms of her formal education and in terms of her natural, divinely-ordained, instincts/intuitions) and secondly a warrior's combativeness. When she is being harried by the extremely biased left-wing propagandists that make up 95%+ of journalist assigned to the beat, she will only put up with so much before she decide that she has had enough, then you will often see her suddenly "turn the tables" on her adversaries. I'll conclude this post with a perfect example of a KE "Zinger"

Also, with respect to Kayleigh McEnany's personal qualities, apart from her physical beauty, she also has a very sweet demeanour (despite the pool of leftist thugs she has to confront at her briefings) and a lovely smile. When I mentioned how attractive I thought Kayleigh was to a friend (who has lived in America), he told me that she is a "Southern Girl" and that in America girls from South of the Mason- Dixon line have a unique, warm-hearted charm and a type of "drawley" accent that men find very appealing. So I checked up on this and yes, Kayleigh was born in the South, and, with respect to the Southern accent, Winston Churchill thought the educated Southern girls were the most beautiful in the world and he especially loved the way they spoke. Given all of this I have now decided I am going to book myself a holiday in the South as soon asthe planes are flying again (if anyone could suggest a good Southern state or states, to visit, I'd be very grateful).

As I mentioned, I personally liken Kayleigh McEnany to the Greek Goddess, Athene, who was a Goddess of both Wisdom and War. Being wise requires a certain amount of knowledge and the capacity for rational cognition, but more importantly, it also requires a well- developed sense of intuition and (moral) conscience and most importantly of all a competent level self-control or self-regulation. I think Kayleigh is wise, even though she is young (32 years-old, but doesn't look it). The warrior side of her personality will "strike" whenever she has been unfairly harried for too long by the press mob in front of her. This mob of "journalists" are 95% extremely biased Left-wing propagandists who are often extremely rude and ill-mannered. At the close of a 24 minute Press Briefing on the 7th July this year, during which the usual barrage of hostile questions (mostly based on false premises) were launched against her, Kayleigh ended with a stunning rebuke to the assembled media, closed her notes and walked off stage. Here is what she said...

"And finally, I'd like to end with this: You know, I was asked probably 12 questions about the Confederate flag . This President is focussed on action, and I'm a little dismayed that I did not receive one on the deaths that we got in this country this weekend.I didn't receive one question about New Yory City shootings doubling for the third straight week. And over the last seven days, shootings skyrocketed by 142%. Not one question. I didn't receive one question about 5 children who were killed. And I'll leave you with this remark by a dad - it broke my heart - a dad of an 8 -year-old lost in Atlanta this weekend:"They say black lives matter...you killed a child. She didn't do nothing to nobody."

His quote.

"We need to be focussed on securing our streets, making sure no lives are lost because all black lives matter - that of David Dorn and that of the 8 - year - old girl."

Thank you.

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachshynddawg; 07-07-2020 at 10:45 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dachshynddawg For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-07-2020), Evmetro (07-07-2020), RB 60 (07-08-2020)