Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Antifa, I'm moderate. Don't know who they are. Don't care. Trumptards can't shut up.

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,236 Times in 13,962 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Never been to the dark web. I have everything I need in the light side of the force!
    Ain’t missing much, not worth the trip, ninety nine percent pure garbage, but the dimwits that follow the antifa and boogaloo boys know just where to go to find them

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    could be. I havent seen them -but sure they sound like a bunch of thugs ( and I confess ignorance of their details)
    But they are not the driving force ANTIFA is - ANTIFA is nationwide -particularly active in Portland where
    there have been nightly demonstrations for months now.

Sometimes the become violent -sometimes not -but the Boogaloo Boys aren't calling the shots.
    The agitators are ANTIFA
    Anyone who is anti-fascist is antifa. So why aren't you anti-fascist? Simple, because you're a fascist.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Ain’t missing much, not worth the trip, ninety nine percent pure garbage, but the dimwits that follow the antifa and boogaloo boys know just where to go to find them
    Antifa isn't a group. It isn't an organization. It doesn't have chapters and membership drives and fees.

It is literally anti-fascism. That's where "antifa" comes from; "anti-fascism".

So if you say you oppose antifa, that is you saying you are a fascist.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Maybe I'll check it out. Greenpeace v some Japanese fisherman?
    Yep, they spent weeks just trying to find the whalers. Pretty fun stuff. TLC or something like that. Not sure you could still find it, that was maybe 10 years ago.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Never met one. They have never bothered me. Trumptards talk about them all the time.
    I know trumptards. They are stupid and annoying. I guess I should like Antifa.
    If it really exists. I am sure no poster here has EVER met one, much less been damaged by one.

Nobody buys your bullshit.

Biden 2020. GUARANTEED. Nothing you say can do anything to stop the end of the Orange clown you stupid losers.
    Antifa means anti-fascist. Trumpcucks hate them because Trumpcucks are Fascist.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

LV426 (07-08-2020), Micawber (07-08-2020)

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

could be. I havent seen them -but sure they sound like a bunch of thugs ( and I confess ignorance of their details)
    But they are not the driving force ANTIFA is - ANTIFA is nationwide -particularly active in Portland where
    there have been nightly demonstrations for months now.

Sometimes the become violent -sometimes not -but the Boogaloo Boys aren't calling the shots.
    The agitators are ANTIFA
    You keep missing the point, as I noted, Antifa is nothing more than a website on the dark web, the dimwits read it, believe it, and act accordingly, it is not an organization, they don’t have leaders, no membership, no headquarters, they are about as national as the web is national

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Antifa means anti-fascist. Trumpcucks hate them because Trumpcucks are Fascist.
    Exactly.

It's not an organization. It doesn't have members. It doesn't collect dues. It doesn't have an office. It is literally just an action of being anti-fascist.

So it's not hard to see why Conservatives hate it and are afraid of it.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    You keep missing the point, as I noted, Antifa is nothing more than a website on the dark web, the dimwits read it, believe it, and act accordingly, it is not an organization, they don’t have leaders, no membership, no headquarters, they are about as national as the web is national
    So people who are anti-fascist are "dimwits"?

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Tom the police here are nothing like those in England. We have a serious problem with the militarization of our police and, not unexpectedly, that impacts racial and ethnic minorities more, but it also impacts everyone.

It would take just once getting pulled over by an American cop who thinks they’re a storm trooper and you’d be all on board with BLM. I once about got my head beat in for asking a young police officer a question. I wasn’t being a smart ass either. I politely asked a relevant question and the cop went off that I had asked him a question. His partner had to calm him down but he had pulled out his PR-24 night stick and was about to go to town on me. I also watched a cop face plant my father for not pulling over immeadiatly cause he deemed the bit of road to dangerous to pull over and drove a few blocks up to a safe place to pull over. The cop literally yanked him out of the car, pulled him to the back of the car, cuffed him and when my father asked him why he slammed his face into the trunk of the car. The fact that my father was a well known physician and dresses in business attire didn’t mean shit. This guy was completely enraged that my father didn’t immediately pull over and didn’t even give him a chance to explain.

That is not an isolated incident either. Most people on this board can tell you a story where they or a family member were assaulted by a police officer for no justifiable reason.

It’s a problem here that needs fixed.
    militarizaton of police aren't the problem.
    They deploy MRAPS and such because they have to get to the scene without getting assaulted.
    ~~

The problem is rogue cops. It is NOT "systemic" either - it's a few bad apples that ruin it for all.

There are ways to stop it -the Republican crime Bill ( Tim Scott) had a plan for databases.
    It called for standardization of police academy training (etc).

The Dems would not go along with it -the Dems want police violence as a political issue;
    they dont want reform ,they want political power and will sacrifice improvement of police to get it

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,279 Times in 13,410 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 842 Times in 801 Posts

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Antifa isn't a group. It isn't an organization. It doesn't have chapters and membership drives and fees.

It is literally anti-fascism. That's where "antifa" comes from; "anti-fascism".

So if you say you oppose antifa, that is you saying you are a fascist.
    I believe they are anti-anything, to employ a famous Marx quote, “whatever it is, I’m against it,” Groucho Marx, that is why they refer to themselves as anarchists

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

militarizaton of police aren't the problem.
    They deploy MRAPS and such because they have to get to the scene without getting assaulted.
    ~~

The problem is rogue cops. It is NOT "systemic" either - it's a few bad apples that ruin it for all.

There are ways to stop it -the Republican crime Bill ( Tim Scott) had a plan for databases.
    It called for standardization of police academy training (etc).

The Dems would not go along with it -the Dems want police violence as a political issue;
    they dont want reform ,they want political power and will sacrifice improvement of police to get it
    Why haven't the good cops done anything about the bad cops, if not all cops are bad? Why does there need to be legislation telling police departments to fire, report, blacklist abusive officers? WTF? Isn't their job to stop crime? Why aren't they stopping their own crimes? Simple...they're in on the crimes too and there are no good cops. All the good cops have been fired for reporting on the bad ones.

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Leftist teenagers are 'thugs' and 'punks'. Righty teenagers are 'children'. Pretty funny stuff.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Agitators" is another funny one. Nothing illegal about agitation.

When Trump agitates the entire country to the point we are at each others throats, it's a good thing. When some youth stand up to abusive cops it's insidious.

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    LOL, James O'Keefe is a con man and you are the suckers. No different than your hero Brian Kolfage.