Anecdotal, but I find it really interesting. My wife was a Trump voter in 2016 (before I met her). She wasn't that interested in politics, she grew up in Georgia, and she loved the Trump 'Apprentice' persona and didn't much care for Hillary. As time went on, she become uncomfortable with Trumps misogynistic behavior, and was surprised at how 'simple' he seemed when he talked extemporaneously. By the time the 2018 election arrived, she had grown tired of the Republican act and voted mostly Democratic. Eventually, she changed her voter registration so she could vote in the Democratic primary, and thanks to the marvelous wit of John Oliver, she began to really look into a lot of what Trump was about. The one thing we always had a disagreement about was the 'take a knee' from Kapernick. She grew up in a military family, and she insisted that he was disrespecting the flag.

And then, Ahmad Arbery happened..... in Brunswick, the town she grew up in. And then George Floyd happened. That changed everything for her. She started to understand what the kneeling was all about, she was outraged and the behavior of the police, and she started to push back on social media when her friends would post the usual Trump lines. Several of them unfriended her. But she is unapologetic and she is angry and you couldn't keep her from the voting booth.

Yes, this is just one persons journey, but I believe it's being repeated all over the country. She's uncomfortable with Biden, but it is no longer about voting FOR Biden for her, it's about voting to rid the country of the singularly most divisive person who ever served. She's a keeper. THIS is why the Trumptards are going to lose in November. She thinks you're small, narrow minded bigoted people. Yes, she is woke. And that's why Trump is toast. Good luck.