Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BLM Toronto leader believes white people are sub-human, calls them 'genetic defects'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,658 Times in 2,114 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 89 Posts

Default BLM Toronto leader believes white people are sub-human, calls them 'genetic defects'

A social media post has resurfaced from a Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder in which she argues that white people are “sub-human” and are “recessive genetic defects.”

Yusra Khogali wrote the post on what appears to be her Facebook and attempted to use a genetic explanation involving melanin production to explain why white people are “defects.” It has now gone viral again as users on Twitter rediscovered it.

“Whiteness is not humxness,” reads the statement. “in fact, white skin is sub-humxn.”

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post later says. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

Khogali says that white people have a “higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors” which suppresses melanin production adding that melanin is important for a number of things such as strong bones, intelligence, vision and hearing.

She even says, “melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy.”

In another post, Khogali tweeted, "Plz Allah give me the strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today."

After being criticized for the tweet Khogali responded by saying, "I am not a public official. I am not a police officer. The state does not entrust me with violent weaponry. I have never contributed to the mass targeting of a community. All I have done is used a turn of phrase, a rhetorical flourish, to voice my frustration and dared to be a person calling for justice."

The posts have since been deleted following heavy backlash.

https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-to...enetic-defects

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ziggy For This Post:

Bigdog (07-07-2020), Irish (07-06-2020), Micawber (07-06-2020), Stretch (07-06-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    A social media post has resurfaced from a Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder in which she argues that white people are “sub-human” and are “recessive genetic defects.”

Yusra Khogali wrote the post on what appears to be her Facebook and attempted to use a genetic explanation involving melanin production to explain why white people are “defects.” It has now gone viral again as users on Twitter rediscovered it.

“Whiteness is not humxness,” reads the statement. “in fact, white skin is sub-humxn.”

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post later says. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

Khogali says that white people have a “higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors” which suppresses melanin production adding that melanin is important for a number of things such as strong bones, intelligence, vision and hearing.

In another post, Khogali tweeted, "Plz Allah give me the strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today."

After being criticized for the tweet Khogali responded by saying, "I am not a public official. I am not a police officer. The state does not entrust me with violent weaponry. I have never contributed to the mass targeting of a community. All I have done is used a turn of phrase, a rhetorical flourish, to voice my frustration and dared to be a person calling for justice."

And to think of all the politicians and stupid people falling in line behind this person. The other BLM "leaders" have made even more outrageous comments. Our politicians are naming streets after them.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,288 Times in 13,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

She also needs to retake grade school grammar...

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Bigdog (07-07-2020), cancel2 2022 (07-06-2020), Sailor (07-06-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,242 Times in 13,967 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,054 Times in 2,849 Posts

So, what's your point?

7. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-06-2020)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    So, what's your point?
    The point is quite clear. She is a racist and none to bright. I can see why Democrats are so enthralled with BLM.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

BUT CHOOSES TO LIVE IN ONE OF THE WHITEST NATIONS ON EARTH...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post

BUT CHOOSES TO LIVE IN ONE OF THE WHITEST NATIONS ON EARTH...
    Going to be hard for anyone to argue that.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Love it. About time the racists found out what it's like to be denigrated and attacked for the genetic cards you were dealt at conception.

And before you Reichwingers blow yet another gasket, the above in no way signifies approval of *anyone* promoting this kind of stupidity and bigotry.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-06-2020), Charoite (07-07-2020), Guno צְבִי (07-06-2020), Phantasmal (07-06-2020)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    The point is quite clear. She is a racist and none to bright. I can see why Democrats are so enthralled with BLM.
    So she, some insignificant dimwit who doesn't even live in our country, is a "racist and none to bright," so what, you really want to ping pong dimwits from both sides of the aisle, did you think the right is void of similar individuals

15. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-06-2020), Charoite (07-07-2020), Phantasmal (07-06-2020), ThatOwlWoman (07-06-2020)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    So she, some insignificant dimwit who doesn't even live in our country, is a "racist and none to bright," so what, you really want to ping pong dimwits from both sides of the aisle, did you think the right is void of similar individuals
    She is a leader in the worldwide organization of BLM. The other "leaders" speak the same crap. Who on the right is rioting, looting etc in this country? Stupid?

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why do you care what one individual thinks of you?

Doesn’t your Mother Love you?
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

19. The Following User Groans At Bourbon For This Awful Post:

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Why do you care what one individual thinks of you?

Doesn’t your Mother Love you?
    You should be asking yourself that question Bourbon. Apparently wannabe "African" Americans are quite thin skinned. You certainly prove that.

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

You should be asking yourself that question Bourbon. Apparently wannabe "African" Americans are quite thin skinned. You certainly prove that.

I’ll let you do all the worrying ...
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I’ll let you do all the worrying ...
    I have no worries at all Bourbon. You will though.

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

She is a leader in the worldwide organization of BLM. The other "leaders" speak the same crap. Who on the right is rioting, looting etc in this country? Stupid?
    Wait a minute, she was initially a co founder of a group in a city in Canada and now she is world wide leader? And other than the same video we have seen umpteen times from some guy in NYC can you show us "other leaders" who "speak the same crap?"

The Boogaloo Boys, Soros is funding them, busing them to lootings

24. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

AProudLefty (07-06-2020)