Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: HOAX-fooled again Gettysburg 'flag-burning hoax' sees armed far-right groups assemble

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sometimes seeing a quote from someone who is blocked makes my day. Where was the left, bitches? Why didn't they fall for this hoax? ROTFLMFAO!!!! Because we are smarter than you are by degrees? Because we don't object to free speech? I know why I blocked him.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Lived in Missouri for 55 years. Hate to tell you this, but you are totally infested. Totally.
    Me too. Moved here when I was about 7 years old from Kentucky. I know they are around but I don't want anymore coming in.

3. #78 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    what a low IQ hick rube, did you drive down the road with your pop gun
    You're funny. Accusing others of having a low IQ when you're just an internet wannabe.
    We all know you have nothing higher than a 5th grade education, and that's being liberal.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,543 Times in 14,028 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You're funny. Accusing others of having a low IQ when you're just an internet wannabe.
    We all know you have nothing higher than a 5th grade education, and that's being liberal.
    Sorry low IQ special ed/vocational school, untraveled gimp, You must be the least self aware rube who is proud of his ignorance I have come across in a long time
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Sorry low IQ special ed/vocational school, untraveled gimp, You must be the least self aware rube who is proud of his ignorance I have come across in a long time
    Here you are, trying desperately to mask your own ignorance. You are failing. Miserably.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    It is good to know that these slave labor pieces of cloth from a communist country are protected

Gettysburg 'flag-burning hoax' sees armed far-right groups assemble

Posts on social media by supposed antifa leaders urged members to meet at the Pennsylvania site on 4 July.

In response, far-right groups assembled on the historic grounds on Saturday - but no adversaries showed up.

The holiday marks the US declaration of independence from Britain in 1776.

The posts that appeared on social media ahead of the Independence Day celebrations reportedly called for people to flock to the site in face paint.

Activists would "be giving away free small flags to children to safely throw into the fire", the hoax call suggested.

"Let's get together and burn flags in protest of thugs and animals in blue," one anonymous Facebook post said.

more @ source
    The commie pigs tore down the statue of the freed slave and famous abolitionist Frederick Douglas instead.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,617 Times in 51,912 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    The commie pigs tore down the statue of the freed slave and famous abolitionist Frederick Douglas instead.
    How do you know it was "commie pigs" who did it and not simply retaliation by white supremacists?
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-07-2020)

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    Do you know who did it??

Maybe trump can text him & send his condolences........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    How do you know it was "commie pigs" who did it and not simply retaliation by white supremacists?
    Yep, that would be my guess... PAYBACK!!! for rolling those traders monuments into the warehouses........
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

The Shitty Avengers Assembled!

Captain Russia
    The Incredible Bulk
    Tiny Dick Guy
    Pedantic Man
    A self-aware AR-15
    Three raccoons in a trench coat
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,617 Times in 51,912 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yep, that would be my guess... PAYBACK!!! for rolling those traders monuments into the warehouses........
    IMHO, a much more likely scenario. It's the War of the Dumbasses all trying to out-dumbass each other with maximum dumbassery.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    The Shitty Avengers Assembled!

Captain Russia
    The Incredible Bulk
    Tiny Dick Guy
    Pedantic Man
    A self-aware AR-15
    Three raccoons in a trench coat

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, these are the self proclaimed responsible ppl unwilling to take any responsibility for their own actions.....
    Tell us, Bill, just what "actions" haven't they taken responsibility for?

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,022 Times in 8,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

HOAX-fooled again Gettysburg 'flag-burning hoax' sees armed far-right groups assemble
    Again? I think this might be the third time they fell for basically the same hoax.

In 2017, the Alt Right spread the rumor that Antifa was going to urinate on Confederate gravestones in the Confederate cemeteries at Gettysburg. The problems with this story was Antifa had no such plans, and there are no Confederate gravestones or cemeteries at Gettysburg. The United States took care of its own dead, but did not care about Confederate dead. The locals in Pennsylvania also had no interest in honoring Confederate dead.

So the Alt Right showed up with guns, threatened black picnickers and park rangers, and finally one of the Alt Right losers shot himself in the leg. Yes, these idiots somehow lost a fight with Antifa that Antifa did not know was happening, and did not show up for.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/getty...4?guccounter=1

So then there was 2018. Yet again, the Alt Right showed up to defend Gettysburg from a less defined Antifa threat. This time they filmed themselves threatening a park ranger who had told them that Gettysburg was in Pennsylvania, and not part of the Confederacy.

I think 2019 went ahead without an insane attack by the Alt Right, but I could be wrong.

And now we come to 2020, and it all comes back again.

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,022 Times in 8,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Who cares?
    Well, I would assume the innocent park goers who are threatened by the Alt Right care, as do the park rangers. I would hope other Americans would care about acts of low grade terrorism committed against their fellow Americans.

17. The Following User Groans At Walt For This Awful Post:

Irish (07-10-2020)