Thread: I truly believe........

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Default I truly believe........

That Donald J. Trump NEEDS to be re-elected if our country is to fully recover from the COVID-19 mess. He is EASILY the best president in MY lifetime, and I was born in 1961. It's imperative that he gets re-elected for a second term. The fate of our country depends on this. Thank you.
    Last edited by Cancel 2020.2; 07-03-2020 at 07:08 PM.

2. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.2 For This Awful Post:

signalmankenneth (07-03-2020)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Darth Omar (07-04-2020)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    That Donald J. Trump NEEDS to be re-elected if our country is to fully recover from the COVID-19 mess. He is EASILY the best president in MY lifetime, and I was born in 1961. It's imperative that he gets re-elected for a second term. the fate of our country depends on this. Thank you.
    Are you trolling? You can tell me if you're trolling. I won't tell.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (07-03-2020), christiefan915 (07-03-2020), ThatOwlWoman (07-03-2020)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I'm NOT trolling. This is what I TRULY believe.

7. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.2 For This Awful Post:

signalmankenneth (07-03-2020)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

My thoughts exactly!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

10. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-04-2020)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Trump is the dumbest shit we ever had near the office. MAGA means crashing an economy, mishandling Corona horribly, and threatening the government the founders defined.

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

That Donald J. Trump NEEDS to be re-elected if our country is to fully recover from the COVID-19 mess. He is EASILY the best president in MY lifetime, and I was born in 1961. It's imperative that he gets re-elected for a second term. The fate of our country depends on this. Thank you.
    Well, the partisans have stamped the word ‘Trump’ on COVID so you won’t get too far with them lol.

Looked at objectively, COVID has been a case study in the ineptitude of the technocracy. How is it even possible to ‘not know’ that infected nursing home residents shouldn’t be sent back the nursing home? Even before COVID, what dimwit unelected and unaccountable bureaucrat, decided it was a good idea to send sick nursing residents back to the nursing home with ANY infectious respiratory virus?

Since 41% of COVID deaths occurred in a population with an average life expectancy of whole 13 months, why did it take so long for governors to respond to the nursing home crisis?

One Democrat governor in particular.

Back in March, I was writing about how a third of the ‘61’ deaths occurred in a single nursing home in Washington state. In fact, THAT was a big reason I thought COVID was over rated: it appeared to be a nursing home disease. Turned out I wasn’t too far off when by July we know that nearly half the COVID deaths occurred in nursing home residents. My critics HATE IT when I’m right lol.

Here in WV we had at least one cluster of deaths in a nursing home. Governor Jim Justice was pissed about it. As well he should be. But why didn’t you get out ahead of it, Jim? Everyone is always late to the party.

Trump’s fault lol. Something..something...Trump’s leadership.

I worry less about COVID, since at some point or other we’ll get to herd immunity even though we insist on slowing down the process. Treatments are going to improve and we may even luck out and get a vaccine that doesn’t kill us and actually works.

I worry more about the fact we are being divided, are divided and allowing ourselves to be divided. But again, that has ‘Trump’ stamped on it too.

It would actually be nice if it were true.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (07-04-2020)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Well, the partisans have stamped the word ‘Trump’ on COVID so you won’t get too far with them lol.

Looked at objectively, COVID has been a case study in the ineptitude of the technocracy. How is it even possible to ‘not know’ that infected nursing home residents shouldn’t be sent back the nursing home? Even before COVID, what dimwit unelected and unaccountable bureaucrat, decided it was a good idea to send sick nursing residents back to the nursing home with ANY infectious respiratory virus?

Since 41% of COVID deaths occurred in a population with an average life expectancy of whole 13 months, why did it take so long for governors to respond to the nursing home crisis?

One Democrat governor in particular.

Back in March, I was writing about how a third of the ‘61’ deaths occurred in a single nursing home in Washington state. In fact, THAT was a big reason I thought COVID was over rated: it appeared to be a nursing home disease. Turned out I wasn’t too far off when by July we know that nearly half the COVID deaths occurred in nursing home residents. My critics HATE IT when I’m right lol.

Here in WV we had at least one cluster of deaths in a nursing home. Governor Jim Justice was pissed about it. As well he should be. But why didn’t you get out ahead of it, Jim? Everyone is always late to the party.

Trump’s fault lol. Something..something...Trump’s leadership.

I worry less about COVID, since at some point or other we’ll get to herd immunity even though we insist on slowing down the process. Treatments are going to improve and we may even luck out and get a vaccine that doesn’t kill us and actually works.

I worry more about the fact we are being divided, are divided and allowing ourselves to be divided. But again, that has ‘Trump’ stamped on it too.

It would actually be nice if it were true.
    Thanks very much for your fantastic post.

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

I truly believe trump is the most incompetent president America has ever had. There may have been worse, back when it did not matter as much, but trump is seriously falling short of the job.

Most Presidents consider giving awards to the last surviving Code Talkers, or the like to be the easiest thing in the world. It is a chance for them to shine, without having to expose themselves to crass partisanship. trump took the opportunity to scream racist attacks, make a hyper partisan display, and to ignore the heroes in his presence.

More difficult for most Presidents is how to handle a national hero politically attacking them. It is difficult, but most are able to thank the attacker for their service/sacrifice and respectfully disagree. Yet again, trump screams racist attacks, and attacks national heroes.

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,030 Times in 8,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

I disagree with StoneByStone. I think Steven may well truly believe what he is saying. That is so much scarier.

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

I can't believe you unless you're deranged.