Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black National Anthem

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Doesnt make any sense. If you have a BLACK national anthem, or a Hispanic national anthem, or White national anthem it just kinda takes the whole NATIONAL thing right out of it doesnt it. LOL ONE NATION UNDER GOD. Not several. This is just one more stupid thing in a forever growing line of stupid things....
    it makes sense if you are trying to crack the culture into black and white.
    I'm telling you I've seen all this before- black nationalists play on protesters for Floyd, and make it about
    a black nation instead

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Stone (07-03-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Trump IS dividing the country.

By the way...Rex Tillerson was right...Trump is a fucking moron.

And so are the people who continue to support him.
    Frank, you're just a one club golfer as well as a cracked record!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

anatta (07-03-2020), RB 60 (07-03-2020), Stone (07-03-2020)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Lots of people have woken up. Many just aren’t sure what to do. Remember the majority of Americans aren’t activists. People are being fired for exercising their 1A and 2A rights. Thugs are allowed to go free.

CHAZ has been taken down but no word on their warlord. What happened to him?
    I don’t know.

I suspect/hope the silent majority is still a thing. People need to wake up and show up though.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (07-03-2020)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I don’t know.

I suspect/hope the silent majority is still a thing. People need to wake up and show up though.
    and that's the problem. Suburban women dont like trump.
    They want an emotive POTUS - Trump is old school leadership ,,etc,, Trump needs to hug them or something

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (07-03-2020)

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,402 Times in 9,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 864 Times in 822 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    meh. it's been 50 years,,details fade but the music foes not fail
    I am semi retired but lately not so much...LOL. Anyway,...I work with some younger people who know nothing of my music which kind of shocks me because Im really not all that old "56". Every day at work is basically a class on rock music circa late 60,s thru mid 80,s. Back when bands all had to actually play instruments and put it all together to make music . Been having a ball with it! Yesterday mornings class was about Springsteen's "The River" The assignment was to check out this video and report back. " HEY that guitar player looks like one of the crooks on " The Soprano's!"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Darth Omar (07-03-2020)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm telling you I've seen all this before- black nationalists play on protesters for Floyd, and make it about
    a black nation instead
    Yup.

Kirby was just a pretext. Notice how they don’t even talk about him anymore. Probably because they know a racial motive *is assumed* in his death; the whole incident is owned by Democrats top to bottom. So they don’t push on it too hard.

So they pivoted from Kirby to ‘structural racism’. That’s where they wanted to go to begin with. Have you heard anyone actually define ‘structural racism’? They’ve run out of actual racism so they’re starting to invent it.

The white Marxists jumped into the fray and there’s even some [racial lol, go figure lol] tension between the two groups. A young black kid was shot and killed in CHAZ and nothing but crickets about the race of the killer.

We have all the makings of the French Revolution 2.0 unfolding before our eyes. This is definitely worse than the 60’s. Everyone needs to wake up. Including blacks. Especially, blacks.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

a black nation instead
    Oh I know. The part I find so stupid is how so many continue to keep falling for the same ole head games.

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yup.

Kirby was just a pretext. Notice how they don’t even talk about him anymore. Probably because they know a racial motive *is assumed* in his death; the whole incident is owned by Democrats top to bottom. So they don’t push on it too hard.

So they pivoted from Kirby to ‘structural racism’. That’s where they wanted to go to begin with. Have you heard anyone actually define ‘structural racism’? They’ve run out of actual racism so they’re starting to invent it.

The white Marxists jumped into the fray and there’s even some [racial lol, go figure lol] tension between the two groups. A young black kid was shot and killed in CHAZ and nothing but crickets about the race of the killer.

We have all the makings of the French Revolution 2.0 unfolding before our eyes. This is definitely worse than the 60’s. Everyone needs to wake up. Including blacks. Especially, blacks.
    Actually I think a lot of blacks are in fact waking up to the scam which is great news. Problem is,...for every black person waking up it seems there are two marxist whites to take their place.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Darth Omar (07-03-2020)

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Furthermore......those white marxists for the most part could really give two shits about black people. They are to be used and discarded, thats it. Much of what is going on is not just bad, but pure evil. Thats what this is turning into you know, more and more everyday. No more is this just a political thing. This is truly good against evil with everyone having to choose which camp to fall in with.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Darth Omar (07-03-2020)

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

and that's the problem. Suburban women dont like trump.
    They want an emotive POTUS - Trump is old school leadership ,,etc,, Trump needs to hug them or something
    Most suburban women also have kids.

Do they want to be trapped in their cars while the road is blocked by BLM protesters? How could Trump be more scary than that? There was a viral clip where a line of cars near or in one of the blue precincts was stopped by protesters. So some of the thugs decided it would be a good idea to smash some glass.

I was watching and thinking to myself ‘these people in these cars are very likely liberal’ and they may even believe cops kill too many young black men. And here they are having their cars beat up by black and white thugs over a cause they agree with.

The clip was viral so I’m sure a lot of suburban mothers saw it. That would have to be at least mildly ‘persuasive’ to them.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stone (07-03-2020)

19. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,747 Times in 32,119 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

equal opportunity to take a knee drop........but where did this idea come from......The Onion?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

20. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do they want to be trapped in their cars while the road is blocked by BLM protesters? How could Trump be more scary than that? There was a viral clip where a line of cars near or in one of the blue precincts was stopped by protesters. So some of the thugs decided it would be a good idea to smash some glass.

I was watching and thinking to myself ‘these people in these cars are very likely liberal’ and they may even believe cops kill too many young black men. And here they are having their cars beat up by black and white thugs over a cause they agree with.

The clip was viral so I’m sure a lot of suburban mothers saw it. That would have to be at least mildly ‘persuasive’ to them.
    THIS, THIS RIGHT HERE and other examples like it are what is going to kill Biden in the end. That and the fact he has no message other than " Im not Trump".

Bill and Mary Smith,....38 years old, two young children, a mortgage and everything that goes along with that life. They are reaping the benefit of their work, doing it right, planning the future. THOSE are the kind of people that actually go out and vote. They look at the screen and see cities on fire, windows smashed, people being attacked, and one of the parties , The D party seems just fine with it. In fact they make excuses for it. They see this on the screen and see the party behind it all and they say......" You know, even though we may not like Trump personally,....there is NO WAY we can vote for THIS" Its 68 part 2.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Darth Omar (07-03-2020)

22. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yes. mothers with kids v-I hadnt factored that out from suburban white women
    Suburban white libs are Bidn,but working moms an be gotten by Trump.
    That is a "security"campaign tailored to that audience.

Trump campaign is off keel. Tulsa was a symptom they are fucking up.
    Trump call me 1-(800)-anat

23. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (07-03-2020)

24. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

It is quite something to read the Nazis on here, and then telling us elsewhere that there is no racism in the 'States.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-04-2020), Frank Apisa (07-03-2020)

26. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,167 Times in 7,619 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

You going to sing along with the Black National Anthem, Frank lol.

Are you part of the Black Nation?
    I am not going to sing along with the Black Anthem.

The first time I ever heard of "The Black Anthem" was this morning. But if black Americans feel they want an anthem...that is fine with me.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!