Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 350,000+ MANUFACTURING JOBS ADDED IN JUNE; "BYE BYE BIDEN"....

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The investor class is talking a huge drop in the market. Over 25 percent of shuttered shops are gone. They will never open again. The unemployment rate is huge. Grok, you can find out the truth before you start threads. The facts are on the net showing what a shit post you started ...again. Trump's mess is going to drone on and on.
    you fucking idiot
    "shopkeepers" are not "the investor class" -dumb as a box of rocks -they are merchants
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    I DO NOT DOUBT THAT IT WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO....
    the fundamentals were so strong, i'm sure well get back -whatever "shape " the recovery
    We could have slipped into a prolonged recession -but the Trump economy is durable

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    the fundamentals were so strong, i'm sure well get back -whatever "shape " the recovery
    We could have slipped into a prolonged recession -but the Trump economy is durable
    Durable with record unemployment, record debt, record mortgage delinquencies? If we are very lucky it may only take years to recover from Trumps failures.
    We will never truly recover until the pandemic is ended and its obvious that trump isn't even trying.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Durable with record unemployment, record debt, record mortgage delinquencies? If we are very lucky it may only take years to recover from Trumps failures.
    We will never truly recover until the pandemic is ended and its obvious that trump isn't even trying.
    the pandemic is a drag on the economy -but it's not the driving force that the shutdown was.
    If we kept recovering at the same rate we have been -we'd be back in shape by the beginning of 2021.

If Biden gets in -with his announced tax increases and Green regs -all bets are off. but you knew this right? (no)
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the pandemic is a drag on the economy -but it's not the driving force that the shutdown was.
    If we kept recovering at the same rate we have been -we'd be back in shape by the beginning of 2021.

If Biden gets in -with his announced tax increases and Green regs -all bets are off. but you knew this right? (no)
    Its a whole lot more than a drag on the economy. The majority of people will not be going to restaurants, movie theaters, shopping malls, and anywhere large groups of people tend to congregate. Close to half of the states have shut down in one way or another. I realize you aren't anywhere close to an economist, but spend some time and read what they are telling us.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Its a whole lot more than a drag on the economy. The majority of people will not be going to restaurants, movie theaters, shopping malls, and anywhere large groups of people tend to congregate. Close to half of the states have shut down in one way or another. I realize you aren't anywhere close to an economist, but spend some time and read what they are telling us.
    shopping malls are packed here.
    The sectors you mentioned are "leisure and entertainment" and that is going to take awhile.
    Anything that effects consumer spending is a drag on recovery -but we are already seeing smashing expectations.

Housing is booming /retail is coming back - June and July numbers are proof we are bouncing back-
    more then a "dead cat bounce"

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

shopping malls are packed here.
    The sectors you mentioned are "leisure and entertainment" and that is going to take awhile.
    Anything that effects consumer spending is a drag on recovery -but we are already seeing smashing expectations.

Housing is booming /retail is coming back - June and July numbers are proof we are bouncing back-
    more then a "dead cat bounce"
    July numbers are proof of what? You will say anything and do anything to support a totally failed Presidency.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

July numbers are proof of what? You will say anything and do anything to support a totally failed Presidency.
    you fucking idiot look at the employment gains .
    I should have said May and June -we did a whole thread on this!

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you fucking idiot look at the employment gains .
    I should have said May and June -we did a whole thread on this!
    2 months is not an accurate indication, get back to me after 4 months or so. Unfortunately with large states closing up, TX, GA, CA, these employment gains may only be temporary. Nothing will happen until the virus is eliminated. To say that shopping malls are busy is total complete bullcrap. You have major retail bankruptcies, stores are closing left and right. Mall owners have big big problems. People have learned quite well how to shop online.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

2 months is not an accurate indication, get back to me after 4 months or so. Unfortunately with large states closing up, TX, GA, CA, these employment gains may only be temporary. Nothing will happen until the virus is eliminated. To say that shopping malls are busy is total complete bullcrap. You have major retail bankruptcies, stores are closing left and right. Mall owners have big big problems. People have learned quite well how to shop online.
    the states are not "closing up" there is some rollback from phase 3.

retail has been on decline -hence the closings -but I have been to a couple malls and they are thriving.
    I have already explained that sectors are bad, but overall the recovery is beating expectations

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the states are not "closing up" there is some rollback from phase 3.

retail has been on decline -hence the closings -but I have been to a couple malls and they are thriving.
    I have already explained that sectors are bad, but overall the recovery is beating expectations
    To say that a mall is thriving is total BS, my dear. Keep living in your dream world. We have 20% of all renters 60 days behind on rent payments. A record number of home owners are behind on mortgage payments. Commercial real estate is in big trouble, and all this time trump and his minions are pretending that the virus means nothing and all is well. You can sell that to a whole lot of ignorant trump supporters, but polling tells us that the vast majority of Americans know we are in trouble.
    You whined and whined over deficits during the Obama years, but now you say absolutely nothing as Trumps deficits may come close to those of Obama, but in only 4 years.

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,064 Times in 3,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

who the fuck cares? it was extremely low. happy now?
    "Covid did it" - you are such a slime ball w/ "Trump did it" GTFO.
    Who the fuck cares? It seems you cared enough to lie about the reality. Then you want to credit Trump for those good numbers while only making excuses for the bad numbers. Nice try but not the way the real world works. If he is responsible for one then he is responsible for both. As President the buck stops with him even if he wants to deny it does.
    The recovery is smashing all expectations - I doubt it will continue to do so, but we know we are in a recovery,
    not a "plateau" or a recession. Praise Trump
    When the recovery stops being a recovery then it will be either a plateau or another recession. That's the way math works except for those that seem to want to "praise Trump."
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,064 Times in 3,414 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 640 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    ARE WE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE IGNORING YOUR POSTING OBAMA'S PATHETIC FINAL EMPLYMENT NUMBERS, PLUS THE COVID SHUTDOWN NUMBERS AS "TRUMP'S" ???

MORE BULLSHIT. THE COVID SHUTDOWN IS WHAT DAMAGED THE ECONOMY, AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT, AND WE NOW KNOW THAT THE TRUMP RECOVERY WILL BE A MATTER OF MONTHS, NOT YEARS, AS THE TREASON-O0CRATS HAVE BEEN PREDICTING/HOPING.

AS ALWAYS...GOOD NEWS FOR AMERICANS = BAD NEWS FOR THE TREASON-O-CRATS....
    Every credible economist is predicting that the recovery will not be complete by the end of next year. The Trump administrations own predictions say the same thing. I always find it funny when you guys accuse everyone working for Trump of being Democrats. Is Trump really that incompetent that he when he hires the "best people" they end up being against him?
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Richard Saunders View Post
    Every credible economist is predicting that the recovery will not be complete by the end of next year. The Trump administrations own predictions say the same thing. I always find it funny when you guys accuse everyone working for Trump of being Democrats. Is Trump really that incompetent that he when he hires the "best people" they end up being against him?
    After the 1918 pandemic, it took two years before people were comfortable again. And as long as people are not comfortable, they are not going to resume their normal activities. Getting back the first one third of the jobs was easy. Keeping those, and adding the rest back will be a long, arduous process, and it has now been slowed because of the completely failed response of the Trump Administration, and the sycophant Governors in states like Florida, Texas, Arizona and Georgia. The July jobs report will go backwards. Businesses that were open in mid June are now closed yet again. You can either have a nuanced discussion about how we move forward, or you can be a Pollyanna and tell everyone how great things are while 50,000 Americans each day become infected with this virus. Trump cult members are incapable of the former. Sadly, you are arguing with a parrot. He doesn't understand any of what he repeats.

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Not added...RECOVERED. Big difference.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist