Thread: “I think that, at some point, that’s going to sort of just disappear"

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    be sure to shout “white power” when you do!
    STFU you race hustling moron.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    The depression was entirely avoidable had we guaranteed everyone's wages and distributed relief aid from the bottom up, instead of from top down. That's how the Ayn Rand Institute ended up with COVID welfare money when they absolutely should not have received even a dime.
    ^Ranting like a lunatic again.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    This is a "read my lips quote"
    Translation: Elect Biden; expect a clown. :thumsbup:

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,243 Times in 7,130 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    That's yesterday, July, 1st (https://apnews.com/0468a60b64947879926d2a16e45c00ee), Trump is still echoing his disastrous lines from early February, 130,000 dead Americans later

If he doesn't understand his falling in the polls all he has to do is look at his lack of empathy, not something Americans want to see from a President during a generational crisis
    Yeah.....deaths/morality having fallen by over 40% is a great increase. Pandemic's are measured by the number of deaths, not the fake number of cases. Hell everyone that sneezes is now being counted as Positive for this fake bug. If one family member tests positive and there are 6 more family members in the same household......the fake CDC ASSUMES everyone is infected with having never tested any other family member. IDIOTS. The people are not as think you stupid they are............ The left has quickly run out of Senior citizens to murder in nursing homes by mandating that the infected seniors be placed in nursing homes with the most likely to die from infection...........the elderly over 70 years old. How many seniors did our great Blue State politicians actually kill......almost 50% of all deaths to date come from just 6% of the population OUR SENIOR CITIZENS.

Allow the left to explain for themselves.......NY has run out of old people to sacrifice for political power.....thus, the mortality rate is plunging.

https://slate.com/technology/2020/06...explained.html

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Stretch (07-07-2020)

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,243 Times in 7,130 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Another attempt by a COVID denier to present the opinion of some obscure doctor as if it invalidates the opinions of the vast majority of the medical community, false paradigm, show us a hundred or so other doctors who support this guy’s view and it can be taken serious
    hahahahahaha! Yeppers......another under-educated elite twit does not recognize the Hoover Institute.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,850 Times in 3,130 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

be sure to shout “white power” when you do!
    You do realize that black people vote for Trump, right?? Heck, even brown people vote for Trump... This has nothing to do with skin color, dude...

Your racism is summarily dismissed.

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,091 Times in 33,818 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    You do realize that black people vote for Trump, right?? Heck, even brown people vote for Trump... This has nothing to do with skin color, dude...

Your racism is summarily dismissed.
    Are you black? Trump is running a campaign openly hostile to Blacks and other minorities. I’m sure there are minorities that vote for him, but I wasn’t talking about them, I was talking about you.

11. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you black?
    Yes. I identify as a black person. Your point??

Trump is running a campaign openly hostile to Blacks and other minorities.
    How so, precisely? He's not telling black people that they "aren't black", like Biden is doing... He isn't telling people that "poor kids are just as bright as white kids", like Biden is doing... Sounds like Biden is the racist to me...

I’m sure there are minorities that vote for him,
    ... and according to you, those minorities shout "white power!"... According to you, those minorities are "white supremacists"...

but I wasn’t talking about them,
    Of course you weren't... Like Biden, you don't consider those people to be "black". Like Biden, you instead consider those people to be "race traitors". Like Biden, you are a racist.

I was talking about you.
    No, you were implying that only "white supremacists" (aka "racists") vote for Trump...

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes. I identify as a black person.

How so, precisely? He's not telling black people that they "aren't black", like Biden is doing... He isn't telling people that "poor kids are just as bright as white kids", like Biden is doing... Sounds like Biden is the racist to me...

... and according to you, those minorities shout "white power!"... According to you, those minorities are "white supremacists"...

Of course you weren't... Like Biden, you don't consider those people to be "black". Like Biden, you are a racist.

No, you were implying that only "white supremacists" (aka "racists") vote for Trump...
    I’ll let my future daughter in law know I’m a racists, I’m sure she will get a big chuckle out of your opinion.

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I’ll let my future daughter in law know I’m a racists, I’m sure she will get a big chuckle out of your opinion.
    Logic is not "my opinion".

You evaded my questions and arguments... I will present them here again:

How so, precisely? [re: Trump's campaign being "openly hostile" to blacks and other minorities] He's not telling black people that they "aren't black", like Biden is doing... He isn't telling people that "poor kids are just as bright as white kids", like Biden is doing... Sounds like Biden is the racist to me...

Also, why did you ask me if I was black? I responded to you by saying that "yes, I identify as a black person". What was your point there??

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You evaded my questions and arguments... I will present them here again:

How so, precisely? [re: Trump's campaign being "openly hostile" to blacks and other minorities] He's not telling black people that they "aren't black", like Biden is doing... He isn't telling people that "poor kids are just as bright as white kids", like Biden is doing... Sounds like Biden is the racist to me...

Also, why did you ask me if I was black? I responded to you by saying that "yes, I identify as a black person". What was your point there??
    It’s your opinion what you presented is logic, I disagree. I don’t share your opinions, Or your perceptions.

80% of Blacks think Trump is a racist. I agree, it started with his father and him not renting to people of color, then there was not allowing Blacks to count his money, not wanting them present when he was at Mara lago, the whole page ad on Central Park Five, supporting White Nationalist and hiring them in his administration. There is far more evidence of Trump’s racism than there is to prove Biden is a racist.

I never stated minorities shout “white power”, I mistakenly thought you were white, it’s why I said, be sure to yell white power, but you do support Trump and he has been pushing white power pretty hard on his Twitter feed. It takes a lot of dissonance to deny that.

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,312 Times in 8,474 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Why can't people decide on their own whether they want to wear one or not?
    Masks prevent people from spreading Covid-19. So whether you wear one or not effects my health more than your health.

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It’s your opinion what you presented is logic, I disagree. I don’t share your opinions, Or your perceptions.

80% of Blacks think Trump is a racist.
    You're just making up a number and acting as if it is data.

I agree, it started with his father and him not renting to people of color, then there was not allowing Blacks to count his money, not wanting them present when he was at Mara lago, the whole page ad on Central Park Five,
    Summarily dismissed. These examples are prior to his campaign. Your claim was that his campaign is "openly hostile" to blacks.

supporting White Nationalist and hiring them in his administration.
    Who is White Nationalist? I assume you mean "white nationalists"? Unambiguously define "white nationalist", or else I will assume that you are using it as a buzzword.

There is far more evidence of Trump’s racism than there is to prove Biden is a racist.
    You've given one example that was based upon a buzzword, rendering it to be invalid. I've already given you two examples of Biden's racism...

I never stated minorities shout “white power”,
    You never outright said "minorities shout white power", but you did imply that anyone who votes for Trump shouts it (which would include the minorities who vote for Trump).

I mistakenly thought you were white, it’s why I said, be sure to yell white power,
    You're still implying that anyone who votes for Trump shouts "white power"... I'm still not sure what my race has to do with anything, unless you wish to ridicule me for being a "race traitor" because I am voting for Trump even though I identify as a black male... (I think you missed that part... I didn't say that I am biologically a black male... I said that I identify as a black male)

but you do support Trump and he has been pushing white power pretty hard on his Twitter feed. It takes a lot of dissonance to deny that.
    More buzzwords... Unambiguously define "white power"... You ignored my examples of Biden's racism. Why is that?