Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Intercepted bank transfers show Russia poured money into Taliban-linked accounts

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    it's been a small percentage of votes, and is more prone to fraud. increasing it increases fraud. think, for once, dipshit.
    Long the states that allow mail in ballots, 10's of millions, probably hundreds of millions of ballots have been cast with an infinitesimal amount of problems. try again dipshit, mail in voting is nothing new.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,092 Times in 9,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 500 Times in 474 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    Long the states that allow mail in ballots, 10's of millions, probably hundreds of millions of ballots have been cast with an infinitesimal amount of problems. try again dipshit, mail in voting is nothing new.
    at the scales proposed now, yes it is new. things matter, buttcluster.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

are the wall closing in?
    This is one of the last things your kind needs in the middle of an election cycle. I guess we wont hear any more trump talk on how tough he is on Russia.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is one of the last things your kind needs in the middle of an election cycle. I guess we wont hear any more trump talk on how tough he is on Russia.
    because russia is only a concern for you deepstaters as a distraction from your china backed treason. trumps messaging should stay on china.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

because russia is only a concern for you deepstaters as a distraction from your china backed treason. trumps messaging should stay on china.
    Should Mr. trump be discussing his China failures? That would be interesting reading for sure

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello floridafan,

American officials intercepted data that supported their conclusion that Russia had secretly offered bounties to Taliban forces for killing U.S. and coalition forces.

Three officials familiar with the intelligence told the New York Times that intercepted electronic data showed large financial transfers from a bank account controlled by Russia’s military intelligence agency to an account linked to the Taliban.

That evidence supported claims about the bounty program described by detainees during interrogations, and undercut White House denials that the intelligence was too thinly sourced to present to President Donald Trump in his daily briefing.

Investigators also identified numerous Afghans by name who were linked to the suspected Russia operation, officials told the Times, including a man believed to have helped distribute some of the funds and purportedly since fled to Russia.

The White House and national security council declined to comment on the new revelations, as did director of national intelligence John Ratcliffe, who is expected to meet privately Wednesday with the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/int...ties-revealed/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/u...elligence.html
    Another reason to get rid of 45.

A liar who clearly doesn't care about American lives.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello floridafan,

American officials intercepted data that supported their conclusion that Russia had secretly offered bounties to Taliban forces for killing U.S. and coalition forces.

Three officials familiar with the intelligence told the New York Times that intercepted electronic data showed large financial transfers from a bank account controlled by Russia’s military intelligence agency to an account linked to the Taliban.

That evidence supported claims about the bounty program described by detainees during interrogations, and undercut White House denials that the intelligence was too thinly sourced to present to President Donald Trump in his daily briefing.

Investigators also identified numerous Afghans by name who were linked to the suspected Russia operation, officials told the Times, including a man believed to have helped distribute some of the funds and purportedly since fled to Russia.

The White House and national security council declined to comment on the new revelations, as did director of national intelligence John Ratcliffe, who is expected to meet privately Wednesday with the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committee.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/int...ties-revealed/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/30/u...elligence.html
    "Oh, it's only a few lives.

More people die from cancer.

What's the big deal, anyway?"

/sarc
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello floridafan,

"Oh, it's only a few lives.

More people die from cancer.

What's the big deal, anyway?"

/sarc
    which killed more, wuhan kung fu china virus? or russian hits on deployed troops?

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quacks like a duck is must be a duck.

Treason45*

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

No one cares what the fuck you believe, its a decision up to the American people.
    I think "head up his ass Zombie" is referring to the virus that tRump has mismanaged to the point of complete incompetence.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,474 Times in 17,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,563 Times in 4,243 Posts

Do you all understand that paper ballots provide absolute paperwork showing the validity of elections? I suspect the rightys do not want paper because polling machines do not have that ability.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not getting much for their money are they ?
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Putin is disgusting.

It is no wonder he is so buddy buddy with DT.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You know the moment we pull out of Afghanistan Russia is moving right in, right?

I hope everybody understands that.

It would be like Syria 2.0

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,474 Times in 17,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,563 Times in 4,243 Posts

which killed more, wuhan kung fu china virus? or russian hits on deployed troops?
    Stupid question. Why are you comparing them?