Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Yow, Are We Having Treason Yet?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    It makes absolutely no sense for Russia to do this - it doesn't change our timetable
    and if found out would be a major blow the Russians desire to get back in the G-B and remove sanctions
    It doesn't pas the smell test,even of a line fell into the PDB
    Well, when the President is beholden to Russia because they got him elected, did Russia favors like easing sanctions and welcoming spies back, Russia has the perception that they can do whatever the fuck they want because Trump is a pussy, just like you.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

even the NSC where this did land can't come up with a cohesive assessment except for rumors
    Well, the IC says they've been briefing Trump on this for at least a year.

All of this is very easily settled by declassifying and releasing the PDB that talked about it.

Why won't Trump do that if he's so innocent here?

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ROFL.. it's a RUMOR if there is no corroboration/details = no actionable intelligence
    HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THIS? You have no documents that prove it. This is just you hastily trying to erase it because you can't handle it, and it threw a monkey wrench into your plans.

If it was just a rumor, then declassify the PDBs about it. Then we can settle this once and for all.

My guess is that Trump will never declassify it because of how damning it is.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    How do you know that? You weren't in the briefings. You didn't work in the Intelligence Community.

You first said that he was never briefed at all

Then, you said he was briefed but the intelligence wasn't credible.

Now you are saying the intelligence wasn't actionable? Sure it was. Here's the action: CONDEMN RUSSIA ON THE WORLD STAGE AND SANCTION THEM. Expel diplomats. Don't fucking invite them to the G-8. There's plenty of actions you can take when you find out Russia is paying bounties on US troops.
    you brain deal low rent fucking warmongering idiot:

this is UNPROVEN /UNVERIFIED/NO DETAILS = unactionable and you want Trump to do what??

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

there is STILL NO ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE -despite the Russiaphobes chomping to "do something about it"
    But you don't know that at all. Like, AT ALL. Who told you there was no actionable intelligence? So you've given up on the credibility of it and are shifting the goalposts to "well, it's not actionable".

Yes, it is actionable. There's tons of actions that could have been taken like; sanctions, expelling Russian diplomats and spies, condemning them on the world stage, bringing a resolution before the UN, freezing their bank accounts...plenty of actionable items to respond to Putin putting bounties on US troops.

You're not an American, are you?

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THIS? You have no documents that prove it. This is just you hastily trying to erase it because you can't handle it, and it threw a monkey wrench into your plans.

If it was just a rumor, then declassify the PDBs about it. Then we can settle this once and for all.

My guess is that Trump will never declassify it because of how damning it is.
    the PDB would have NO DETAILS if the leaked assessment had no details!

even the clowns who say "it was in the PDB" -also say it was just a line or so

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

this is UNPROVEN /UNVERIFIED/NO DETAILS = unactionable and you want Trump to do what??
    You don't know that! Trump has every reason to lie about it, but the IC doesn't. Who told you it was unproven? No one. You haven't seen the intelligence yourself, you haven't read the reports, you weren't present in any of the briefings that took place over a year..

You don't know shit. You're just reflexively defending Trump and Russia because it's your job.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the PDB would have NO DETAILS if the leaked assessment had no details!
    The PDB would say whether or not the intelligence was credible...that was your second excuse, BTW. You claimed yesterday that it wasn't "credible" after saying he was never briefed, but you've since moved that bar to "actionable", and it's obvious why. So you've moved the bar twice already. Why should we believe you when you say it's unproven? Seems proven to me...Trump's known about this for over a year.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

YEAH...WE GOT TREASON...BIG TIME.

Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show

After the Obama administration approved the sale of a Canadian mining company with significant U.S. uranium reserves to a firm owned by Russia’s government, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission assured Congress and the public the new owners couldn’t export any raw nuclear fuel from America’s shores.

“No uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC declared in a November 2010 press release that announced that ARMZ, a subsidiary of the Russian state-owned Rosatom, had been approved to take ownership of the Uranium One mining firm and its American assets

“Neither Uranium One Inc. nor AMRZ holds a specific NRC export license. In order to export uranium from the United States, Uranium One Inc. or ARMZ would need to apply for and obtain a specific NRC license authorizing the exports of uranium for use in reactor fuel,” then-NRC Chairman Gregory Jaczko wrote to Barrasso.

The NRC never issued an export license to the Russian firm, a fact so engrained in the narrative of the Uranium One controversy that it showed up in The Washington Post’s official fact-checker site this week. “We have noted repeatedly that extracted uranium could not be exported by Russia without a license, which Rosatom does not have,” the Post reported on Monday, linking to the 2011 Barrasso letter.

Yet NRC memos reviewed by The Hill show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show.

NRC officials said they could not disclose the total amount of uranium that Uranium One exported because the information is proprietary. They did, however, say that the shipments only lasted from 2012 to 2014 and that they are unaware of any exports since then.

NRC officials told The Hill that Uranium One exports flowed from Wyoming to Canada and on to Europe between 2012 and 2014, and the approval involved a process with multiple agencies.

Rather than give Rosatom a direct export license — which would have raised red flags inside a Congress already suspicious of the deal — the NRC in 2012 authorized an amendment to an existing export license for a Paducah, Ky.-based trucking firm called RSB Logistics Services Inc. to simply add Uranium One to the list of clients whose uranium it could move to Canada.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...ope-memos-show

OBAMA HANDED RUSSIA NUCLEAR WEAPONS GRADE URANIUM....YEAH...WE HAD TREASON ALLRIGHT.... .
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But you don't know that at all. Like, AT ALL. Who told you there was no actionable intelligence? So you've given up on the credibility of it and are shifting the goalposts to "well, it's not actionable".

Yes, it is actionable. There's tons of actions that could have been taken like; sanctions, expelling Russian diplomats and spies, condemning them on the world stage, bringing a resolution before the UN, freezing their bank accounts...plenty of actionable items to respond to Putin putting bounties on US troops.

You're not an American, are you?
    JFC.. here you go again. You are clueless as usual

1. what proof was offered?
    2. what details?
    3.What was the motivation?

if you don't have this you don't even have an assessment ready ( despite what the NYTimes claims)
    and if you don't have an assessment based on more then "this is what we heard"
    you SURE AS FUCK don't take any actions on it -essentially a rumor

If this was all the NSC had, it shuold never have got to a formal assessment

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The PDB would say whether or not the intelligence was credible...that was your second excuse, BTW. You claimed yesterday that it wasn't "credible" after saying he was never briefed, but you've since moved that bar to "actionable", and it's obvious why. So you've moved the bar twice already. Why should we believe you when you say it's unproven? Seems proven to me...Trump's known about this for over a year.
    1. putting in a line in a PDB ( if true) is not a "briefing"- Trump does oral briefings because he can give and take

The PDB would say whether or not the intelligence was credible..
    no a FORMAL ASSESSMENT would give the details enough for credibility.
    There wasn't even enough for that -it's an airball -untethered to any details

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You don't know that! Trump has every reason to lie about it, but the IC doesn't. Who told you it was unproven? No one. You haven't seen the intelligence yourself, you haven't read the reports, you weren't present in any of the briefings that took place over a year..

You don't know shit. You're just reflexively defending Trump and Russia because it's your job.
    it's not "the IC" either - it rose to the level of the NSC.
    These are warpigs like Vindman and Fiona Hill who want war. Cold or hot, that's ALL they want

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

This story has legs and cred. Deplorable cult losers can't stop it.

Not like TRump's coffin needs any more nails, but here is another one.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    This story has legs and cred. Deplorable cult losers can't stop it.

Not like TRump's coffin needs any more nails, but here is another one.
    it has no cred. it has no details, it has no references to which Americans were supposedly killed. it's basically a rumor

The only "legs" it has is from war pigs and Democrats -interchangable

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1. putting in a line in a PDB ( if true) is not a "briefing"- Trump does oral briefings because he can give and take
    So your argument is that Trump is too lazy to bother reading intelligence assessments and PDBs.

Sounds familiar because Bush the Dumber was the same way; like Trump, he also ignored implicit warnings in the PDBs to Americans and American troops...like the PDB that said bin Laden determined to attack in the US from August 2001.