Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: This site goes down more than Kamala Harris at a job interview

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    84,055
    Thanks
    37,749
    Thanked 25,429 Times in 19,448 Posts
    Groans
    29,714
    Groaned 3,838 Times in 3,658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    I get jammed for not following the rules but I graduated HS 1980....breaking the rules, experimenting with english, having fun while doing our best to make the meaning shine through was what got taught to do.

    I am now surrounded by puritan schoolmarms always at the ready to whack me on the knuckles with a ruler for making a so-called mistake.

    I am glad to find that you are OK.
    Progressive Regressive Liberals are the New Puritans, only a matter of time before they bring back the ducking stool and trial by ordeal.
    .

    80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from flu including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grajonca For This Post:

    Steven VanderMolen (07-01-2020)

  3. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    3,595
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 1,002 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 42 Times in 39 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    PRegressive Liberals are the New Puritans, only a matter of time before they bring back the ducking stool and trial by error.
    And witch trials....those are fun.
    Winter Is Here

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

    Grajonca (07-01-2020), Steven VanderMolen (07-01-2020)

  5. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    5,476
    Thanks
    8,116
    Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,490 Posts
    Groans
    3,146
    Groaned 155 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    I never really liked USMB that much, it's too damned big for a start. What forums on there do you mostly reside?
    I reside ALL over the place. I love the music and sports forums, there are some very knowledgeable people on these topics on there. I love the Word Game forum, which is part of the USMB Lounge forum, I believe. I'm currently participating in 18 different threads on that forum! And of course I have fun on the politics forums, where I enjoy completely shredding the liberal lunatics that post on the site. I just got another ban tonight for making too much of the idiots. I'm sure they went crying to the moderators. But I really DO like that site, it's just a bit too easy to get a ban if you're not careful. I like it on here, as well.

  6. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    84,055
    Thanks
    37,749
    Thanked 25,429 Times in 19,448 Posts
    Groans
    29,714
    Groaned 3,838 Times in 3,658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    I reside ALL over the place. I love the music and sports forums, there are some very knowledgeable people on these topics on there. I love the Word Game forum, which is part of the USMB Lounge forum, I believe. I'm currently participating in 18 different threads on that forum! And of course I have fun on the politics forums, where I enjoy completely shredding the liberal lunatics that post on the site. I just got another ban tonight for making too much of the idiots. I'm sure they went crying to the moderators. But I really DO like that site, it's just a bit too easy to get a ban if you're not careful. I like it on here, as well.
    Can you still get banned for talking about other forums like JPP?
    .

    80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from flu including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  7. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    5,476
    Thanks
    8,116
    Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,490 Posts
    Groans
    3,146
    Groaned 155 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Can you still get banned for talking about other forums like JPP?
    I'm not sure about that, but maybe so. I failed to mention the forum on there I probably like best. It's called the Taunting Arena, and is comprised of three sub-forums. You're basically allowed to post anything on there, no matter how vulgar or profane it may be. The only things I'm aware of that aren't allowed on there is any mention of bestiality or incest. It's pretty mind blowing the first time you enter that section. But it CAN be a lot of fun. That's it for me this evening, it's just after 2AM here, and I've completely run out of gas.

  8. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    84,055
    Thanks
    37,749
    Thanked 25,429 Times in 19,448 Posts
    Groans
    29,714
    Groaned 3,838 Times in 3,658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    I'm not sure about that, but maybe so. I failed to mention the forum on there I probably like best. It's called the Taunting Arena, and is comprised of three sub-forums. You're basically allowed to post anything on there, no matter how vulgar or profane it may be. The only things I'm aware of that aren't allowed on there is any mention of bestiality or incest. It's pretty mind blowing the first time you enter that section. But it CAN be a lot of fun. That's it for me this evening, it's just after 2AM here, and I've completely run out of gas.
    Yeh, I spent most of my time in the USMB Badlands.
    .

    80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from flu including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grajonca For This Post:

    Steven VanderMolen (07-01-2020)

  10. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    9,073
    Thanks
    3,478
    Thanked 3,429 Times in 2,363 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 881 Times in 796 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.


  11. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    17,491
    Thanks
    5,769
    Thanked 7,946 Times in 5,242 Posts
    Groans
    1,539
    Groaned 1,261 Times in 1,160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    I reside ALL over the place. I love the music and sports forums, there are some very knowledgeable people on these topics on there. I love the Word Game forum, which is part of the USMB Lounge forum, I believe. I'm currently participating in 18 different threads on that forum! And of course I have fun on the politics forums, where I enjoy completely shredding the liberal lunatics that post on the site. I just got another ban tonight for making too much of the idiots. I'm sure they went crying to the moderators. But I really DO like that site, it's just a bit too easy to get a ban if you're not careful. I like it on here, as well.
    Oh puh - LEASE.

    The only thing you've ever shredded is any notion that you might occasionally have sane, rational thoughts.

    Lightweight blowhard.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg

  12. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    5,476
    Thanks
    8,116
    Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,490 Posts
    Groans
    3,146
    Groaned 155 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    Yeh, I spent most of my time in the USMB Badlands.
    The Rubber Room is my favorite. I've started quite a few threads in that sub-forum. I use the name bluzman61 on the site, for my love of blues music plus the year I was born. My latest ban is for one month, I won't be able to post on there again until August 1st.
    Last edited by Steven VanderMolen; 07-01-2020 at 10:58 AM.

  13. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    5,476
    Thanks
    8,116
    Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,490 Posts
    Groans
    3,146
    Groaned 155 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Oh puh - LEASE.

    The only thing you've ever shredded is any notion that you might occasionally have sane, rational thoughts.

    Lightweight blowhard.
    To say NOTHING of the anchovies!

  14. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Valparaiso, Indiana USA
    Posts
    5,476
    Thanks
    8,116
    Thanked 1,842 Times in 1,490 Posts
    Groans
    3,146
    Groaned 155 Times in 142 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    And witch trials....those are fun.
    Hey, Dude, if you're on here tonight, let's chat.

Similar Threads

  1. Kamala Harris endorses Biden
    By dukkha in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-08-2020, 03:11 PM
  2. Kamala Harris & Jim Jones
    By Flanders in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-08-2019, 08:51 AM
  3. Kamala Harris' 2020 Campaign
    By Bourbon in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 01-24-2019, 01:30 PM
  4. long interview with your next president, Kamala Harris
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2019, 12:48 PM
  5. Is Kamala Harris Eligible to be President?
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-20-2018, 10:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •