Members banned from this thread: Rune, moon, domer76, katzgar, Guno צְבִי, LV426 and Concart

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: So I guess Obama/Biden were systemically racist.

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,234 Times in 7,126 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    You are bringing up a lot of different subjects which I don't have time (or the inclination) to cover. Party ideology is one thing, but how they act is another. You've seen Christians claim all sorts of things then seen how they act. It works the same for Liberals, Conservatives, Democrats and Republicans.

Asking people to live up to a certain standard or conduct themselves in a certain manner is fine. Claiming "Democrats do not think about the color of a man's skin" or "Democrat policies do not discriminate against anyone" only fools yourself since it's obviously not true. I gave you one example which you blew off. Here's another: who claims "white privilege" exists? Who espouses "white guilt"? Both are racist claims.
    I do not use terms like White Privilege or White Guilt. Have you ever seen me use either one of those terms? Do you use these terms? I really don't approve of those terms and not accepting of Democrats who use them either.

Here again you are trying to use terms of color- Democrats do not use color or think about colors. To a democrat, we are all the same color. A Democrat just looks at it's citizens as being AMERICANS! In fact Democrats try to treat even our foreign guests who are not even Americans with dignity as equals to Americans in most ways. We try to treat everyone fairly with our policy.

I did not "Blow" any of your points off. I simply said I did not agree with your comment and explained to you why I disagreed.

I never said, everyone is always going to agree with Democrat Policy- I just said that Democrat policy is not intended to discriminate anyone or divide us into different camps!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 07-13-2020 at 05:46 AM.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,340 Times in 52,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I do not use terms like White Privilege or White Guilt. ...
    You are free to deny those terms are part of the Democrat ideology. I'm certain most people will recognize that fact.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Didn't Obama/Biden have 8 years to get rid of "systemic racism."

If its so bad, as the leftists claim, then that means Obama/Biden did NOTHING to get rid of this supposed systemic racism. It means that Obama/Biden are systemic racists themselves.

What police reforms did they institute? What race relations did they solve? They were utter failures if the theory is to be true.
    Indeed.

Obama was the most divisive president in history...by race, gender and wealth.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Irish (07-13-2020)

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    By virture of the fact a black man became president and got re-elected he showed the blacks that there were higher goals to attain. He was not trying to be a black president. He was careful about that. He did pass the ACA providing healthcare opportunities for millions of poor people. He spoke out when Travon got murdered. However, he did not try to speak about racism very often. He was not an iconoclast. he wanted to be a good president and keep racist hate against him as quiet as possible. He did not want that next black who ran for president to have racism from Obama to make their job tougher.
    So you do not believe that Obama tried to rev up racial unrest in the USA during his tenure as President? Look at the Clock Boy incident. Please...explain that to me.

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    A person is not systematically racist stupid fuck, a system is.

Obama and Biden worked in a racist system, that does not make them racist.
    So a racist system produces a black president. Wow you are dumb.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    Did you know the reason blacks got lighter skinned is because the Irish women were forced to be fucked by black men? Yeah gotta' really hurt your point as an 'Irish'. It's almost like everything you post is because as a fellow slave, a black man was still better than you.

That's gotta' hurt.

Right in the micro feels.
    What are you talking about tard? If blacks had to fuck Irish women, that means black women are ugly. You are racist for saying that.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trump's Brain View Post
    Almost 4 years later, Biden, Obama, Hillary... they're still living rent-free in your head! Poor baby!
    Wow this Triggered a lot of leftists.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have a long way to go to understand liberals or Democrats or leftists or whatever you want to call your political adversaries- YOUR CHOICE.

But, I am just going to call us Democrats to keep things simple and respectable.

And so Democrats do not think about the color of a man's skin, when trying to create a better America for all Americans. You'll notice that Democrat policies do not discriminate against anyone really. At least, that is not the goal of their policies.

Democrat policies are not intended to divide Americans, by politics, by race, by gender, by IQ or educated vs. uneducated, by sexual preference, age, money class, or by depending where you live in the country, whether it be urban or rural, East Coast, West Coast, North or South, Red State or Blue State.

Democrat policies are not intended to divide us by religions, or by those who choose not to practice religion at all, or by Catholic Vs. Protestant, Jewish vs. Non-Jewish, Western Religion vs. Eastern Religion.

Democrats policies are intended to treat us all as Americans and treating us all fairly, and as equals, with an intention to provide policy to create the very same opportunities for everyone to get an education and put a roof over everyone's head, and be able to raise our families with dignity.

Of course, that is not all the Democrats are about, but you at least, have to understand that Democrats are not about divisions, bias, superiority, or supercilious policy of any kind.

And so therefore, there is no way for a Democrat to even have an intelligent conversation with a Republican, if the Republican does not understand this basic constant that best defines the Democrat Ideology.

I am only trying to help here, but if you choose to make Liberals or Democrats your enemy, I think it will only serve you best to know who your enemies really are. You may discover you actually have many of the Democrats same goals and they were never your enemy to begin with.

Then we can have intelligent conversations about what we all think about the policies of past presidents or current ones.
    Well according to today's SJW/leftists you are a racist. You are SUPPOSED to discriminate on the basis of color. People of color are supposed to get extra rights according to them. They think this will someone make everyone equal.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Correct. Obama exemplified that maxim "The road to Hell is paved with Good Intentions". It's a common Democrat failing.

I liked Obama,just like I liked Carter, but both were weak Presidents who failed Lincoln's maxim: "You can't please all the people all the time". Biden will be no different.
    I liked Obama personally, but I knew his policies were doomed to failure! He was weak of FP, and allowed Russia/Iran to eat our lunch.

His domestic policies weren't much better. He had a chance to crush the radicals in BLM and Antifa when he was in office. Instead he let if fester and grow into the monster it is today.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Triplelefthook (07-13-2020)

12. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,234 Times in 7,126 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Well according to today's SJW/leftists you are a racist. You are SUPPOSED to discriminate on the basis of color. People of color are supposed to get extra rights according to them. They think this will someone make everyone equal.
    I think there is a middle ground where cooler heads prevail! That is my faith in mankind.

We need to all stop getting carried away with the sensationalism.

Yes, a lot of stupid people are going to say a lot of stupid things. We can rise above that!

We should all know that just because some idiot says something- they don't speak for the entire party.

WELL, UNLESS YOU ARE DONALD TRUMP! Why are the Republicans letting Donald Trump control the Republican Party?

You have to be careful who you want to speak for your party!

Donnie could be over in 3 1/2 months- The Senate could be under Democrat control- WHAT ARE THE REPUBLICANS GOING TO DO THEN?

13. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,340 Times in 52,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

I liked Obama personally, but I knew his policies were doomed to failure! He was weak of FP, and allowed Russia/Iran to eat our lunch.

His domestic policies weren't much better. He had a chance to crush the radicals in BLM and Antifa when he was in office. Instead he let if fester and grow into the monster it is today.
    Appeasers are weak. It makes them bad Presidents, not bad people. Disagreed BLM and Antifa are monsters. They're monsters only the depictions of fear-mongers. Like Occupy Wall Street and other protests, their organization is half-assed and mostly opportunistic. The more people pay attention to them, much less make them "monsters", the better for the protesters. For protesters, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Protests create chaos and there's always an asshole or ten who will use that chaos for personal financial gain. That's on them and not the protesters. Protesting is free speech and covered by the Constitution.

God Bless America!

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Exactly. Along with ginning up racial unrest himself along the way.

As still unaddressed by anyone - Ahmed Mohamed, better known as “Clock Boy”

Someone explain the Clock Boy incident to me and tell me how that is acceptable as President.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...in-hopefully-/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Triplelefthook For This Post:

Irish (07-13-2020)

16. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I think there is a middle ground where cooler heads prevail! That is my faith in mankind.

We need to all stop getting carried away with the sensationalism.

Yes, a lot of stupid people are going to say a lot of stupid things. We can rise above that!

We should all know that just because some idiot says something- they don't speak for the entire party.

WELL, UNLESS YOU ARE DONALD TRUMP! Why are the Republicans letting Donald Trump control the Republican Party?

You have to be careful who you want to speak for your party!

Donnie could be over in 3 1/2 months- The Senate could be under Democrat control- WHAT ARE THE REPUBLICANS GOING TO DO THEN?
    Same thing the dems did a few years ago, work to regain. The way things are going, since people hate both parties, there will be quick switches of control back and forth.

The era of 60 years of holding a chamber are over.

There are people in the party not in favor of Trump. They are called never trumpers. People like Romney.

Trump is one of the worst candidates to run for Pres in American history. The only reason he won, won because he went against THEE worst candidate in American history in 2016.

Even a senile, pedophile old racist, is more appealing than Trump. Apparently.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

17. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Hey, Bill, it looks like you got the CLAP again. You better do something about it.

18. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Triplelefthook View Post
    Exactly. Along with ginning up racial unrest himself along the way.

As still unaddressed by anyone - Ahmed Mohamed, better known as “Clock Boy”

Someone explain the Clock Boy incident to me and tell me how that is acceptable as President.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...in-hopefully-/
    I guess he thought Clock Boy deserved a trip to the WH over military veterans who fought for the country.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health