Members banned from this thread: Rune, moon, domer76, katzgar, Guno צְבִי, LV426 and Concart

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: So I guess Obama/Biden were systemically racist.

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 8,274 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Triplelefthook View Post
    What are some examples of the "worst failure ever"?
    You can look around at America, and not see some of the worst failures ever? We live in very different worlds.

What I see was at first trump was able to keep the Obama/Biden economy going, but then he started to meddle. trump created the largest deficit in American history, to stimulate the economy, and we kept at 2% growth. he has destroyed our alliances around the world, but it was about to get worse. his economic meddling caused almost all the major companies in America to go bankrupt, and we have not even gotten to Covid-19.

Right now, we are looking at deficits several times higher than ever before, unemployment so high we cannot even calculate it, economic collapse on the level of a depression, a pandemic, racial tension, I could go on and on but it just depresses me.

How are you missing all this?

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,015 Times in 8,274 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Not to Democrats. Gives them uppity blacks to much power!
    Again, we live in very different worlds. In the world I live in, the last President was a Black Democrat.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Again, we live in very different worlds. In the world I live in, the last President was a Black Democrat.
    Impossible. According to Democrats every black person in this country is oppressed. No way that could happen. Perhaps you folks should get together and discuss your opposing talking points.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    2011q4 growth was 4.7%. 2014q2 growth was 5.5%. 2014q3 growth was 5%. So your claimed "fact" is not a fact at all. It was important to not have growth overheat the economy, something that trump simply does not understand. When we were in growth, trump tried to stimulate the economy, which both put the economy in a very bad position, and did nothing to actually stimulate the economy.
    Not really. You can whip up stats that say he broke 2% for short periods. The average was 2%. It was in the 2% range. It was in shit-range, basically. You know what I am saying and that I am broadly correct.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,616 Times in 21,479 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Didn't Obama/Biden have 8 years to get rid of "systemic racism."

If its so bad, as the leftists claim, then that means Obama/Biden did NOTHING to get rid of this supposed systemic racism. It means that Obama/Biden are systemic racists themselves.

What police reforms did they institute? What race relations did they solve? They were utter failures if the theory is to be true.
    A person is not systematically racist stupid fuck, a system is.

Obama and Biden worked in a racist system, that does not make them racist.

6. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

Irish (07-13-2020)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

crowonapost (07-12-2020), Guno צְבִי (07-13-2020)

8. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    A person is not systematically racist stupid fuck, a system is.

Obama and Biden worked in a racist system, that does not make them racist.
    Brilliant statement.

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,556 Times in 17,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

By virture of the fact a black man became president and got re-elected he showed the blacks that there were higher goals to attain. He was not trying to be a black president. He was careful about that. He did pass the ACA providing healthcare opportunities for millions of poor people. He spoke out when Travon got murdered. However, he did not try to speak about racism very often. He was not an iconoclast. he wanted to be a good president and keep racist hate against him as quiet as possible. He did not want that next black who ran for president to have racism from Obama to make their job tougher.

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

If its so bad, as the leftists claim, then that means Obama/Biden did NOTHING to get rid of this supposed systemic racism. It means that Obama/Biden are systemic racists themselves.

What police reforms did they institute? What race relations did they solve? They were utter failures if the theory is to be true.
    Did you know the reason blacks got lighter skinned is because the Irish women were forced to be fucked by black men? Yeah gotta' really hurt your point as an 'Irish'. It's almost like everything you post is because as a fellow slave, a black man was still better than you.

That's gotta' hurt.

Right in the micro feels.

11. The Following User Groans At crowonapost For This Awful Post:

Irish (07-13-2020)

12. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 25 Times in 23 Posts

Almost 4 years later, Biden, Obama, Hillary... they're still living rent-free in your head! Poor baby!

13. The Following User Groans At Trump's Brain For This Awful Post:

Irish (07-13-2020)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trump's Brain For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-13-2020)

15. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Impossible. According to Democrats every black person in this country is oppressed. No way that could happen. Perhaps you folks should get together and discuss your opposing talking points.
    Source?

16. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

You have a long way to go to understand liberals or Democrats or leftists or whatever you want to call your political adversaries- YOUR CHOICE.

But, I am just going to call us Democrats to keep things simple and respectable.

And so Democrats do not think about the color of a man's skin, when trying to create a better America for all Americans. You'll notice that Democrat policies do not discriminate against anyone really. At least, that is not the goal of their policies.

Democrat policies are not intended to divide Americans, by politics, by race, by gender, by IQ or educated vs. uneducated, by sexual preference, age, money class, or by depending where you live in the country, whether it be urban or rural, East Coast, West Coast, North or South, Red State or Blue State.

Democrat policies are not intended to divide us by religions, or by those who choose not to practice religion at all, or by Catholic Vs. Protestant, Jewish vs. Non-Jewish, Western Religion vs. Eastern Religion.

Democrats policies are intended to treat us all as Americans and treating us all fairly, and as equals, with an intention to provide policy to create the very same opportunities for everyone to get an education and put a roof over everyone's head, and be able to raise our families with dignity.

Of course, that is not all the Democrats are about, but you at least, have to understand that Democrats are not about divisions, bias, superiority, or supercilious policy of any kind.

And so therefore, there is no way for a Democrat to even have an intelligent conversation with a Republican, if the Republican does not understand this basic constant that best defines the Democrat Ideology.

I am only trying to help here, but if you choose to make Liberals or Democrats your enemy, I think it will only serve you best to know who your enemies really are. You may discover you actually have many of the Democrats same goals and they were never your enemy to begin with.

Then we can have intelligent conversations about what we all think about the policies of past presidents or current ones.
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 07-13-2020 at 04:12 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-13-2020)

18. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,593 Times in 51,905 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Correct. Obama exemplified that maxim "The road to Hell is paved with Good Intentions". It's a common Democrat failing.

I liked Obama,just like I liked Carter, but both were weak Presidents who failed Lincoln's maxim: "You can't please all the people all the time". Biden will be no different.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Irish (07-13-2020)

20. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    ...But Democrats do not think about the color of a man's skin, when trying to create a better America for all Americans. You'll notice that Democrat policies do not discriminate against anyone really. At least, that is not the goal of their policies. ...
    Sorry, but that's complete bullshit. Democrats can claim anything they like but what they are doing is simply flipping the bias, not eliminating it.

Obama was biased when he took sides against both Zimmerman and Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson. Just because a person's heart is in the right place doesn't mean their fuck ups are forgivable.

21. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,167 Times in 7,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,196 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Sorry, but that's complete bullshit. Democrats can claim anything they like but what they are doing is simply flipping the bias, not eliminating it.

Obama was biased when he took sides against both Zimmerman and Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson. Just because a person's heart is in the right place doesn't mean their fuck ups are forgivable.
    I simply don't agree with you, and I think those are not good examples of an ideology of a party.

Sir, what you are describing are the opinions of one man, who formed his opinions of the incidents you used as examples, were based on the fact, that the incidents were totally preventable.

You can't expect Democrats or Republicans to not have their own unique personal feelings about incidents like the ones you are referring to- without generalizing an entire political party for the opinions of just one person.

You have to keep in mind, Democrats intentions are not to generalize- THAT IS MY WHOLE POINT HERE.

I am not asking anyone to generalize Democrats- I am just asking people to understand what a Democrat is.

Democrats hold everyone responsible and accountable for their own opinions- or for their own crimes as individuals.
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 07-13-2020 at 05:07 AM.

22. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    I simply don't agree with you, and I think those are not good examples of an ideology of a party.

Sir, what you are describing are the opinions of one man, who formed his opinions of the incidents you used as examples, were based on the fact, that the incidents were totally preventable.

You can't expect Democrats or Republicans to not have their own unique personal feelings about incidents like the ones you are referring to- without generalizing an entire political party for the opinions of just one person.

You have to keep in mind, Democrats intentions are not to generalize- THAT IS MY WHOLE POINT HERE.

I am not asking anyone to generalize Democrats- I am just asking people to understand what a Democrat is.

Democrats hold everyone responsible and accountable for their own opinions- or for their own crimes as individuals.
    You are bringing up a lot of different subjects which I don't have time (or the inclination) to cover. Party ideology is one thing, but how they act is another. You've seen Christians claim all sorts of things then seen how they act. It works the same for Liberals, Conservatives, Democrats and Republicans.

Asking people to live up to a certain standard or conduct themselves in a certain manner is fine. Claiming "Democrats do not think about the color of a man's skin" or "Democrat policies do not discriminate against anyone" only fools yourself since it's obviously not true. I gave you one example which you blew off. Here's another: who claims "white privilege" exists? Who espouses "white guilt"? Both are racist claims.