Members banned from this thread: Rune, moon, domer76, katzgar, Guno צְבִי, LV426 and Concart

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: So I guess Obama/Biden were systemically racist.

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,195 Times in 33,876 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Correct. Obama exemplified that maxim "The road to Hell is paved with Good Intentions". It's a common Democrat failing.

I liked Obama,just like I liked Carter, but both were weak Presidents who failed Lincoln's maxim: "You can't please all the people all the time". Biden will be no different.
    Change takes money, unfortunately, and time, and unless each subsequent Congress funds the programs, lasting change won’t happen.

Historians disagree with your assessment of Obama, and Carter is even getting better grades as historians review his administration.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Doc Dutch (07-13-2020), Guno צְבִי (07-13-2020)

3. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,485 Times in 52,488 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Change takes money, unfortunately, and time, and unless each subsequent Congress funds the programs, lasting change won’t happen.

Historians disagree with your assessment of Obama, and Carter is even getting better grades as historians review his administration.
    Not all historians disagree. Agreed there are points for "niceness".

No doubt we can agree that Trump's administration will go down in history books as a low point. A point where the WH became the Swamp.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-13-2020), Phantasmal (07-13-2020)

5. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Hey, Bill, it looks like you got the CLAP again. You better do something about it.
    I go in for my shots next week.. I'll mention after my distemper shot. thnX
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

6. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I go in for my shots next week.. I'll mention after my distemper shot. thnX
    Good for you!

7. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,266 Times in 7,148 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Same thing the dems did a few years ago, work to regain. The way things are going, since people hate both parties, there will be quick switches of control back and forth.

The era of 60 years of holding a chamber are over.

There are people in the party not in favor of Trump. They are called never trumpers. People like Romney.

Trump is one of the worst candidates to run for Pres in American history. The only reason he won, won because he went against THEE worst candidate in American history in 2016.

Even a senile, pedophile old racist, is more appealing than Trump. Apparently.
    Trump's huge mistake was not bringing the nation back together again after his win, throwing chunks of red meat to his base, and basically shoving a sharp stick in the eye of those who didn't vote for him, making enemies with Shumer and Pelosi when he could have got a lot accomplished with their help. The Crime bill was proof that the Democrats wanted to work with Donald Trump. He could have easily fixed Obamacare (something the Republicans want too now), and passed an immigration Bill (That everyone wants) too had he not alienated the Democrats with his focus on destroying Obama's legacy and attacking the Free Press making them enemies as well.

Basically Trump caused every one of his own problems by trying to fight, what seemed like the entire world- BUT RUSSIA, TURKEY, and N. Korea! And so now he will be a one-term president. And it's not going to look pretty for him in the history books. And now the Senate is up for grabs and already starting to tilt in the direction of Democrat Control according to all the polls

You hit the nail on the head with Romney. It seems he is a potential president who can bring people together. And I know he is an honest man and with good intentions. He will be the Republican's best bet in 2024. He will be running against Biden's choice for VP.

I think after Trump has spiraled down crashed and burned, I look for Romney to have a larger role in the Senate and the Republicans will start to come back to him as they abandon Trump and just looking ahead at 2024.

But for Trump, turn out the lights, as his playhouse is about to come down hard.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-13-2020)

9. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Trump's huge mistake was not bringing the nation back together again after his win, throwing chunks of red meat to his base, and basically shoving a sharp stick in the eye of those who didn't vote for him, making enemies with Shumer and Pelosi when he could have got a lot accomplished with their help. The Crime bill was proof that the Democrats wanted to work with Donald Trump. He could have easily fixed Obamacare (something the Republicans want too now), and passed an immigration Bill (That everyone wants) too had he not alienated the Democrats with his focus on destroying Obama's legacy and attacking the Free Press making them enemies as well.

Basically Trump caused every one of his own problems by trying to fight, what seemed like the entire world- BUT RUSSIA, TURKEY, and N. Korea! And so now he will be a one-term president. And it's not going to look pretty for him in the history books. And now the Senate is up for grabs and already starting to tilt in the direction of Democrat Control according to all the polls

You hit the nail on the head with Romney. It seems he is a potential president who can bring people together. And I know he is an honest man and with good intentions. He will be the Republican's best bet in 2024. He will be running against Biden's choice for VP.

I think after Trump has spiraled down crashed and burned, I look for Romney to have a larger role in the Senate and the Republicans will start to come back to him as they abandon Trump and just looking ahead at 2024.

But for Trump, turn out the lights, as his playhouse is about to come down hard.
    That is prob the saddest part-first president in our history that not only did not try to unite the country, he tried his damnedest to try & further divide it............ SHAME!!!

Perhaps that makes xi & putin happy ....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 63 Times in 55 Posts
    Blog Entries

What are you talking about tard? If blacks had to fuck Irish women, that means black women are ugly. You are racist for saying that.
    lol, no just educating you about factual history. History can be disturbing especially when at one time black slaves were considered more valuable than Irish slaves. Oh and I have Irish blood in me and funny enough I'm not nearly as
    fragile as you are about it. History has some racist tendencies don it? lol. Idiot.

11. The Following User Groans At crowonapost For This Awful Post:

Irish (07-14-2020)

12. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post

He made too many enemies that's for sure. Although I was saying the same thing about Obama in 2012. He didn't unite us, and kept attacking Republicans throughout 2012.

Seems to be the new playbook I guess.

Not sure Romney will be any good in 2024. You claim to like him now, but you all will say he is a crazy Mormon, who hates dogs, killed a lady that worked for him, and held gays down and cut their hair in highschool.

A lot of moderate Republicans are "loved" by liberals until they run.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (07-14-2020)

14. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by crowonapost View Post
    lol, no just educating you about factual history. History can be disturbing especially when at one time black slaves were considered more valuable than Irish slaves. Oh and I have Irish blood in me and funny enough I'm not nearly as
    fragile as you are about it. History has some racist tendencies don it? lol. Idiot.
    Get fucked, cuck.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

15. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Get fucked, cuck.
    Aww did I hurt your feels, lil' slave low life? Isn't it great to learn that even black slaves were more valuable than you Irish.
    Good avatar name dumb ass. Perfect choice.

16. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

America never had Irish slaves.

17. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    America never had Irish slaves.
    No some were indentured servants. It's just fun to get in peoples heads who are predominately just assholes.

18. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Aww did I hurt your feels, lil' slave low life? Isn't it great to learn that even black slaves were more valuable than you Irish.
    Good avatar name dumb ass. Perfect choice.
    You are the self admitted cuck. Sorry you let people do that do you.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

19. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are the self admitted cuck. Sorry you let people do that do you.
    'Cuck', your need to feel fucked while watching because you are failure in life, I get it, thank you for stating it again, mental slave. It is what you do, get 'cucked' every day by the oligarch class. I would feel bad but you have no desire to bring compassion for others. Jest superficial contempt, like most of your posts, cuck-walk. Ass must feel sore at this point while getting the Corps whore so far up your easily compliant manipulated ass.

20. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

'Cuck', your need to feel fucked while watching because you are failure in life, I get it, thank you for stating it again, mental slave. It is what you do, get 'cucked' every day by the oligarch class. I would feel bad but you have no desire to bring compassion for others. Jest superficial contempt, like most of your posts, cuck-walk. Ass must feel sore at this point while getting the Corps whore so far up your easily compliant manipulated ass.
    Whatever you say cuck.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health