Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NO MASK OR DEATH-trump fans ready to die- politicians WILL BE PUNISHED BY GOD

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 Times in 11,693 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    No, wearing a mask on your chin won't... As you know...

If you are carrying, & cough it might prevent it from landing on others-> the same point they made on day one............
    N95 masks and cloth masks do not stop a virus. They do not prevent one from catching a virus, and they do not stop an infected person from spreading the virus.
    In this less than perfect world, there is no perfect solution, short of a bubble I guess.
    Masks are no solution at all. See the N95 specifications. Viruses are far smaller than the pores in the mask. Cloth masks are even worse. Masks can actually cause problems:
    * Your breathing is reduced somewhat, due to putting something over your nose and mouth.
    * They hurt after a while. Typically the ears, which are not designed for that kind of friction and tension.
    * They make it difficult for people to understand you when you talk. If you add the ridiculous plastic sheeting set up at store (which stop nothing), and it can make the clerk completely unintelligible.
    You aren't the spry young stud you once where, no offense, but something you might wanna think about next time you're in an elevator or enclosed space w/ a bunch of ppl coughing around you.......
    I do not wear a mask, except when doing something dusty such as sanding or plowing on a dry day. They are useless for viruses. I do not use elevators much. If an elevator is full of people coughing, I wait and take the next one, or even use the stairs. I am not sick. Treating me as if I was carrying leprosy is just agoraphobia. A mask does not prevent anyone from catching a virus. Wearing one only makes you look like a hypochondriac dork.

Requiring them by law is unconstitutional. Many politicians are being sued for exactly this reason. Requiring them in a business is just turning your customers away and pissing off your employees, during a time when businesses are financially at risk anyway due to being shut down and with riot damages.

Covid has killed no one. It is pneumonia that kills. pneumonia is a bacteriological infection that can be treated with antibiotics, especially if caught early.

* N95 masks do not stop viruses.
    * 6 feet does not stop a virus.
    * Plastic barriers set up at cash registers do not stop a virus.

This is all the result of fear mongering by the press and the Democrats. Covid hasn't even infected 1% of the population.

The Black Death (bubonic plague) KILLED 50% of the population of Europe. Fortunately, today, we can treat it (through the aggressive use of antibiotics). The spreading of it by the homeless in towns like San Francisco can be contained. The biggest danger in towns like this is cholera, due to the human waste and filth on city streets. The result of a Democrat run city.

Now it's happening in Seattle.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    God will punish the no-mask group, of course.
    God does not wear a mask. He will punish Himself?????

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    its not complicated.......it's purpose is to keep you from sneezing on people........
    A mask does not stop a virus, not even from a sneeze. Don't sneeze on people. If you are sick, stay home. I am not sick. I do not need to stay home or wear a mask.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

This message is hidden because Into the Night is on your ignore list.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

Concart (06-25-2020)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    A mask does not stop a virus, not even from a sneeze. Don't sneeze on people. If you are sick, stay home. I am not sick. I do not need to stay home or wear a mask.
    it keeps your spit on your side of the mask.......thanks for not sharing......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,324 Times in 8,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Viruses are far smaller than the pores in the mask.
    This has been explained to you REPEATEDLY. I am beginning to believe you are intentionally not understanding.

Covid-19 travels on droplets of water. The pores in the mask stop the droplets of water.

If you add the ridiculous plastic sheeting set up at store (which stop nothing)
    Plastic stops nothing? OK, you are being intentionally ignorant. No one can be this stupid by accident.

Covid has killed no one. It is pneumonia that kills. pneumonia is a bacteriological infection that can be treated with antibiotics, especially if caught early.
    Again, you are so completely wrong, it is hard to believe you are not trying to be wrong. Are you trying to mock the Alt Right through nonsense posts supporting them?

Pneumonia is an inflammation of the lungs caused by either a bacteria or a virus. In the case of Covid-19, it is caused by a virus called Covid-19. Treating pneumonia caused by Covid-19 with antibiotics does less than nothing.

Seriously, stop giving bad medical advice. You will kill people.

N95 masks do not stop viruses. 6 feet does not stop a virus. Plastic barriers set up at cash registers do not stop a virus.
    Wrong, wrong, wrong.

The spreading of it[bubonic plague] by the homeless in towns like San Francisco can be contained. The biggest danger in towns like this is cholera, due to the human waste and filth on city streets.
    Bubonic plague is not spreading through San Francisco, so does not need to be contained. No one gets cholera in the USA anymore. There can be as much filth in the streets as you want, it will not cause cholera. You get cholera by drinking filth. The biggest danger in major cities is heart disease, just like everywhere else in the USA.

The result of a Democrat run city.
    I would not give Democrats credit for the complete lack of cholera, but if you want to... OK.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I basically go where there's like minded folks. My two favorite casual restaurants and the golf club restaurant , nobody masks. So I guess we all cross infect each other. Of course everyone else is too if they go out in public. . They just believe they're not as long as they wear their dirty masks. Besides AK is very low risk. About where Kazakhstan or Latvia is.
    Your/their choice..

When you get down to Wash it might be a lil different but I hope you stay healthy & safe..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If I were to go into a crowded place I'd wear a mask even if I weren't required to. But I don't go into crowded places and those that do are taking an unnecessary risk. I wouldn't go into a crowded bar, restaurant or sporting event with a mask. Anti-social distancing is plenty good enough and I do practice that. In addition I'm probably more diligent than most with my hands as far as infection control and always have been. How many times have you been in a public restroom , watched someone wash their hands, turn off the faucet with their bare hands,then open the door to exit with their freshly washed bare hand? I bet you've done it. The proper protocol is to wash your hands, dry with a paper towel (optional), use the paper towel to turn off the faucet and reuse the paper towel to open the door, then discard the paper towel. I've been doing that for 40 yrs. If you don't do that you're wasting your time washing your hands.
    Looks like we're winning that game already and have been.
    I'd bet most of us have been already.
    Cool, I would as well.......

I go hiking & wear a balaclava but not over my face in the middle of no where... It is pretty easy to social distance most of the time out walking around the neighborhood etc & I would do the same in crowded areas & avoid large gatherings..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,492 Times in 7,583 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your/their choice..

When you get down to Wash it might be a lil different but I hope you stay healthy & safe..
    Lol, that's on hold for now. Not much down there for sale. Start a new job at the golf course tomorrow. Course marshal. Three days a week, unlimited free golf.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 06-25-2020 at 10:22 PM.

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yep.............

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It does, but it doesn't keep the virus there. The virus is airborne.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    This has been explained to you REPEATEDLY. I am beginning to believe you are intentionally not understanding.
    Your 'explanation' is somewhat lacking in physics.
    Covid-19 travels on droplets of water. The pores in the mask stop the droplets of water.
    Nope. Covid-19 is an airborne virus.
    Plastic stops nothing?
    Nope. Air flows around the plastic panels. Covid-19 can stay intact in dry air for several hours.
    OK, you are being intentionally ignorant. No one can be this stupid by accident.
    Inversion fallacy.
    Again, you are so completely wrong, it is hard to believe you are not trying to be wrong.
    Inversion fallacy.
    Are you trying to mock the Alt Right through nonsense posts supporting them?
    There is no such thing as the 'alt right'. Buzzword fallacy.
    Pneumonia is an inflammation of the lungs caused by either a bacteria or a virus.
    Nope. A bacteriological infection of the lungs. Nothing else.
    In the case of Covid-19, it is caused by a virus called Covid-19.
    A virus does not cause pneumonia by itself.
    Treating pneumonia caused by Covid-19 with antibiotics does less than nothing.
    WRONG. Pneumonia is caused by bacteria. It can be treated.
    Seriously, stop giving bad medical advice. You will kill people.
    I have killed no one. If you want to look like a hypochondriac dork wearing a mask that is ineffective, and live in fear, that's your business.
    Wrong, wrong, wrong.
    N95 masks do not stop viruses. 6 feet does not stop a virus. Plastic barriers set up at cash registers do not stop a virus.
    Bubonic plague is not spreading through San Francisco.
    Yes it is. It is among the homeless for now.
    so does not need to be contained.
    Yes it does.
    No one gets cholera in the USA anymore.
    Yes they do. Primarily the homeless.
    There can be as much filth in the streets as you want, it will not cause cholera.
    Yes it will.
    You get cholera by drinking filth.
    Guess where the filth comes from, dumbass.
    The biggest danger in major cities is heart disease, just like everywhere else in the USA.
    No, the biggest danger in major cities is crime. I don't live a major city for that very reason, among others. I don't need to live in a major city. I don't need the filth, noise, protestors, hate, or congestion.
    I would not give Democrats credit for the complete lack of cholera, but if you want to... OK.
    Cholera cases have been increasing in several cities, notably cities in the SOTC. Typhus has too, along with the Plague.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your/their choice..

Very few are wearing masks in Washington either. They are basically telling King Inslee to go fuck himself.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lol, that's on hold for now. Not much down there for sale. Start a new job at the golf course tomorrow. Course marshal. Three days a week, unlimited free golf.
    Cool. Enjoy your new job!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

anonymoose (06-29-2020)

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,324 Times in 8,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

Nope. A bacteriological infection of the lungs. Nothing else.
    A virus does not cause pneumonia by itself.
    WRONG. Pneumonia is caused by bacteria. It can be treated.
    You keep posting really bad misinformation about things that information is very important for.

Pneumonia is an inflammatory condition of the lung affecting primarily the small air sacs known as alveoli.[3][14] Symptoms typically include some combination of productive or dry cough, chest pain, fever and difficulty breathing.[1] The severity of the condition is variable.[1]Pneumonia is usually caused by infection with viruses or bacteria and less commonly by other microorganisms, certain medications or conditions such as autoimmune diseases.[3][4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumonia