Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dems support ACTUAL CURRENT slavery and genocide, so what if...

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Arminius, you are right. There is not one coherent or sensible post on this OP from anyone on the left.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Anonymous View Post
    You have a reading comprehension problem. Nobody is denying all those shit Mohammad and what the radical Muslims did.
    Wrong again. Try to follow along, I can break out the crayons, if necessary...

You responded to all the claims in the OP by stating, and I quote: "You made up claims that nobody can back up." Then I guessed which things you were claiming I "made up," since your deflection conveniently avoided any specifics (the signature of the guy losing the debate). Other people guessing due to your inability to communicate clearly while avoiding debate...is not other people having reading comprehension issues.

That doesn't even make sense.

Starting to comprehend what I mean about Democrats being the most garbage debaters in history?

See that's an ad homenim fallacy. Those facts have been known for years.
    The facts that books are for reading instead of burning and eating? Yeah, I wasn't literally trying to inform you of that, you fucking moron.

Comprehend sarcasm.

Another ad hominem.
    Yes, pointing out the stupidity and dishonesty of you avoiding the debate by hurling ad hominems necessarily INCLUDES comments about your stupidity and dishonesty, but unlike YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT, mine does not REVOLVE ENTIRELY AROUND ad hominem deflection and avoidance.

Garbage in, garbage out. You're crying over what only you are actually doing.

See how that works?

Then you just admitted you're a troll.
    Mocking your laughably stupid off-topic "counterpoint" of informing me that I've never heard of human rights organizations...makes one a troll? Um...sure...or it just highlights that you're an embarrassingly low-IQ moron who can't form an adult counterpoint to save their life?

Last edited by artichoke; 06-23-2020 at 09:58 PM.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Thank you for proving my point.
    You haven't made one. You've hurled a bunch of off-topic sniveling and whining.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Wrong again. Try to follow along, I can break out the crayons, if necessary...

You responded to all the claims in the OP by stating, and I quote: "You made up claims that nobody can back up." Then I guessed which things you were claiming I "made up," since your deflection conveniently avoided any specifics. Other people guessing due to your inability to communicate clearly while avoiding debate...is not other people having reading comprehension issues.
    Reading comprehension is a fragile thing. I have not done such a thing.

You know what claims I was referring to.

Pretty easy:

Democrats: let's destroy those racist slave owning statues.
    Also Democrats: we support Muhammad and those radical Muslims who own, torture and kill their slaves..

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    They are trying to create a race war. All in the name of winning a few elections. Utter disgust coming from the left. And no democrat has stood up to the mob. They are also to blame.
    Yeah, I think President Trump is trying to avoid having a Bull Connor-style PR disaster in an election year, and Democrats are trying to force one. But I suspect this is more than the usual tantrum over another provably fake black victimhood moment. If you listen to immigrants from Venezuela right now, they are all screaming from the rooftops that this was exactly what the communist takeover there started out looking like. According to them, what comes next is the left's degenerate Taliban lynch mob running out of books to burn and moving onto people.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Irish (06-23-2020)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Arminius, you are right. There is not one coherent or sensible post on this OP from anyone on the left.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    That post is like pure idiocy, now we got "Democrat terrorists"
    The official definition of terrorism: "The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

1) Are these Taliban Democrat tantrums against art, monuments, memorials, and flags and endless lynchings of dissent LAWFUL? No.

2) Are these Taliban Democrat tantrums against art, monuments, memorials, and flags and endless lynchings of dissent ABOUT INTIMIDATION? Yes.

3) Are these Taliban Democrat tantrums against art, monuments, memorials, and flags and endless lynchings of dissent AGAINST CIVILIANS? Yes.

4) Are these Taliban Democrat tantrums against art, monuments, memorials, and flags and endless lynchings of dissent IN THE PURSUIT OF POLITICAL AIMS? Yes.

Literally every aspect of what Democrat terrorists are doing fits the definition of terrorism TO THE LETTER. Other people correctly comprehending the meaning of words while you throw ignorant tantrums isn't THEM showing "pure idiocy," it's YOU showing pure idiocy.

I guess Commies, Marxists, Anarchists, Antifa, etc just wasn't selling
    I mean, none of those would be inaccurate either.

If one could conjugate the verb dumb this post would be its perfect exemplar
    This semi-literate drivel is not English.

Did someone forget to take their meds again?

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Yeah, I think President Trump is trying to avoid having a Bull Connor-style PR disaster in an election year, and Democrats are trying to force one. But I suspect this is more than the usual tantrum over another provably fake black victimhood moment. If you listen to immigrants from Venezuela right now, they are all screaming from the rooftops that this was exactly what the communist takeover there started out looking like. According to them, what comes next is the left's degenerate Taliban lynch mob running out of books to burn and moving onto people.
    And they are 100% right. We better head their calls or we are fucked.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

artichoke (06-23-2020)

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Reading comprehension is a fragile thing. I have not done such a thing.
    So we've now moved into the Blind Denial phase of losing the debate, where you just start shouting repetitions of what has already been debunked over everything your opponent says.

You're literally not smart enough to condescend. Just stop. It's embarrassing at this point.

Most. Garbage. Debaters. Of. All. Time.

You know what claims I was referring to.

Pretty easy:

Democrats: let's destroy those racist slave owning statues.
    Also Democrats: we support Muhammad and those radical Muslims who own, torture and kill their slaves..
    Let's translate this from Democrat to English:

Democrat Terrorists: Let's illegally vandalize, terrorize, and destroy all art, monuments, flags, and dissent to bully, humiliate, and degrade the society we despise, whether it has anything to do with slavery or not, as if targeting those who ENDED slavery even made sense in the first place.

Also Democrat Terrorists: We support Islam, which actively enslaves people and commits genocide, in keeping with its founder's barbaric and bigoted teachings.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

So we've now moved into the Blind Denial phase of losing the debate, where you just start shouting repetitions of what has already been debunked over everything your opponent says.

You're literally not smart enough to condescend. Just stop. It's embarrassing at this point.

Most. Garbage. Debaters. Of. All. Time.

Let's translate this from Democrat to English:

Democrat Terrorists: Let's illegally vandalize, terrorize, and destroy all art, monuments, flags, and dissent to bully, humiliate, and degrade the society we despise, whether it has anything to do with slavery or not, as if targeting those who ENDED slavery even made sense in the first place.

Also Democrat Terrorists: We support Islam, which actively enslaves people and commits genocide, in keeping with its founder's barbaric and bigoted teachings.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Armius, A.K.A. Capt. Trollshit.

trollshit
    trollshit ( n ) 1. Posts, comments, or inaccurate information, made on social media, designed to start arguments, offend someone, or be aggressively contrary and/or misleading; oftentimes designed to incite negative responses towards their author, to imply victimization and justify subsequent retaliatory remarks.
    I try to never have a political discussion on Facebook because all it does is bring out all the whackos spouting off all their political trollshit.

That guy isn't trying to have a discussion, he's just talking trollshit to start an argument.

14. #42 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,624 Times in 17,062 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post

trollshit
    trollshit ( n ) 1. Posts, comments, or inaccurate information, made on social media, designed to start arguments, offend someone, or be aggressively contrary and/or misleading; oftentimes designed to incite negative responses towards their author, to imply victimization and justify subsequent retaliatory remarks.
    I try to never have a political discussion on Facebook because all it does is bring out all the whackos spouting off all their political trollshit.

That guy isn't trying to have a discussion, he's just talking trollshit to start an argument.
    Speaking of trollshit...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

15. #43 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,624 Times in 17,062 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    And they are 100% right. We better head their calls or we are fucked.
    Well, these commie leftists have to get through us rural folk before they can completely destroy this great country.
    They're gonna run into a strong, well armed resistance once they get here. I doubt they're prepared for it.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Irish (06-24-2020)

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Butthurt off-topic whining and personal attacks STILL aren't refutation.

This irrelevant crying perfectly describes 99% of Democrat threads posted on here.

As if the Democrat hypocrisy at the center of this debate weren't enough, now you have to add to it by lashing out at YOUR OWN SIGNATURE TRADEMARK MOVE.

And? Who said anything about Facebook? More triggered off-topic sniveling.

trump kim jong cry.jpg

ad hom.jpg

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sometimes the only way to know for sure that you're on the right track is the left having one of its vagina hat-wearing meltdowns. Every response thus far has been primarily, if not entirely, that.