Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: On election night, Trump and his supporters will watch the results closely

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,845 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default On election night, Trump and his supporters will watch the results closely

At some point, they will realize that Biden’s win is inevitable. As reality sets in, we can expect to see Trump’s Twitter account explode with new posts every few minutes. He’ll speak about how the election is rigged against him and he’ll try to accuse Biden of some conspiracy to cheat him out of the election (hmm, sounds familiar).

Once the verdict is finally announced, we’ll see more tweets coming from sore loser Trump. He’ll probably be up all night posting on Twitter about how Democrats hate America, don’t appreciate his efforts to make America great again, how the Chinese interfered with his presidency by perpetuating the global warming hoax and engineering the coronavirus , etc. He’ll try his damnedest to attribute his loss to illegal immigrant votes and the like.

No later than one week after his loss, we can expect to see Trump attempt to go “scorched earth” with US government legislation. Pretty much all his inhibitions will go out the window at this point. Anything he had ever refrained from doing for the sake of getting re-elected, will now be pushed aggressively while he’s in damage control [damage infliction?] mode. I wouldn’t be surprised if he attempted to nullify the results of the election. Yes, I get that he won’t be able to pull that off, but he’s enough of a bonehead to attempt it. It’s possible that he’ll incite his gun-owning followers to organize a militia to stop the Democrats, or try to get the official US military (or at least Trump-supporting factions within it) to turn on the government. I don’t realistically see him succeeding with any of these, but he’ll try at least some (possibly even all) of them.

Between November and January, we can expect to see a flood of crazy executive orders. How crazy? I don’t know how crazy they can get, but if Biden wins, we’ll all find out soon enough. Once Biden gets into office (hopefully along with a Democratic House and/or Senate), he’ll have one hell of a mess to clean up.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (06-24-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

I would love to see Trump's reaction to losing, it would probably be hilarious. But he's probably going to win.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I would love to see Trump's reaction to losing, it would probably be hilarious. But he's probably going to win.
    He will get creamed. The way he is being treated by other reds shows they figure he is a goner. His rally was a huge red flag showing he lost his base. Now nobody fears him. He took over the party without a fight and now it is all melting.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-24-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    He will get creamed. The way he is being treated by other reds shows they figure he is a goner. His rally was a huge red flag showing he lost his base. Now nobody fears him. He took over the party without a fight and now it is all melting.
    While Trump has lost a lot of support, it's mainly been from Independents and Moderates. He still has a crazy strong base, which Biden lacks. And if history is an indicator, the candidate with the stronger support always wins. On the other hand, there's never been a president as hated as Trump, so Biden might be the first candidate in his situation to win.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    At some point, they will realize that Biden’s win is inevitable. As reality sets in, we can expect to see Trump’s Twitter account explode with new posts every few minutes. He’ll speak about how the election is rigged against him and he’ll try to accuse Biden of some conspiracy to cheat him out of the election (hmm, sounds familiar).

Once the verdict is finally announced, we’ll see more tweets coming from sore loser Trump. He’ll probably be up all night posting on Twitter about how Democrats hate America, don’t appreciate his efforts to make America great again, how the Chinese interfered with his presidency by perpetuating the global warming hoax and engineering the coronavirus , etc. He’ll try his damnedest to attribute his loss to illegal immigrant votes and the like.

No later than one week after his loss, we can expect to see Trump attempt to go “scorched earth” with US government legislation. Pretty much all his inhibitions will go out the window at this point. Anything he had ever refrained from doing for the sake of getting re-elected, will now be pushed aggressively while he’s in damage control [damage infliction?] mode. I wouldn’t be surprised if he attempted to nullify the results of the election. Yes, I get that he won’t be able to pull that off, but he’s enough of a bonehead to attempt it. It’s possible that he’ll incite his gun-owning followers to organize a militia to stop the Democrats, or try to get the official US military (or at least Trump-supporting factions within it) to turn on the government. I don’t realistically see him succeeding with any of these, but he’ll try at least some (possibly even all) of them.

Between November and January, we can expect to see a flood of crazy executive orders. How crazy? I don’t know how crazy they can get, but if Biden wins, we’ll all find out soon enough. Once Biden gets into office (hopefully along with a Democratic House and/or Senate), he’ll have one hell of a mess to clean up.
    Better ask the 7+million that just watched the MEGA RALLY on the net.

Really who wants the US to end up like Seattle...….ANTIFASTAN? Its stranger still...... 1/3 of the democrat party wish that CHINA JOE was not their candidate...they want someone else.

THE PEOPLE ARE WATCHING and they are AWAKE. The democrats have ruled over 50 years in these Blue states where lawlessness, riots and murders are tacking place. Do you really think that THE PEOPLE want a nation based upon such a track record? Yeah...……...I am sure THE PEOPLE want the entire nation to end up like NY CITY, Chicago, LA, San Francisco, Seattle...….Atlanta....etc.

YOU HAVE NO RECORD to run on...……..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (06-23-2020)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 24 Times in 23 Posts

I'm not going to make any predictions on this election, but I do hope the left gets cocky again. It worked beautifully in 2016.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

While Trump has lost a lot of support, it's mainly been from Independents and Moderates. He still has a crazy strong base, which Biden lacks. And if history is an indicator, the candidate with the stronger support always wins. On the other hand, there's never been a president as hated as Trump, so Biden might be the first candidate in his situation to win.
    I saw how a lot of the farmers of the clincher state Ohio aren't pulling for Trump. One is so fed up with the current conservative vibe he is running against the republican of his distract. Climate has started becoming a pressing issue for them with climate change making it so they can't get half their fields planted with the excessive rains. They are also pissed of being left out to dry while Trump created a trade war with China. Trump lost a lot that voted for him.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

Cypress (06-23-2020)

12. #8 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,614 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post

Your racial hatred has rendered you insane.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. The Following 2 Users Groan At RB 60 For This Awful Post:

Jerome (06-24-2020), Tacomaman (06-23-2020)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (06-23-2020)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

tRump's radical base didn't elect him. Disgruntled Mods and Indies did. These are the same people that held their collective noses and hoped that tRump would mature into the job.
    These are the same folks that are sick of tRump's racism, hatred and pathogical lying.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Guno, don't look now but a brainwashed trumpanzee just called YOU a racist. I laughed so hard that I had to sit down......lol
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Better ask the 7+million that just watched the MEGA RALLY on the net.

Really who wants the US to end up like Seattle...….ANTIFASTAN? Its stranger still...... 1/3 of the democrat party wish that CHINA JOE was not their candidate...they want someone else.

THE PEOPLE ARE WATCHING and they are AWAKE. The democrats have ruled over 50 years in these Blue states where lawlessness, riots and murders are tacking place. Do you really think that THE PEOPLE want a nation based upon such a track record? Yeah...……...I am sure THE PEOPLE want the entire nation to end up like NY CITY, Chicago, LA, San Francisco, Seattle...….Atlanta....etc.

YOU HAVE NO RECORD to run on...……..
    Hilarious and ridiculous at the same time. Many folks watch the rally for the spectacle that is the "Incoherent, Rambling, Blabbering Clown Show".
    Anyone naive enough to believe that all that watched are supporters is probably naive enough to believe that Mexico is still going to pay for the Wall.........lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-23-2020)

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

sounds like the last two months of the Obama presidency.....
    https://www.archives.gov/federal-reg...ders/2016.html
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    tRump's radical base didn't elect him. Disgruntled Mods and Indies did. These are the same people that held their collective noses and hoped that tRump would mature into the job.
    These are the same folks that are sick of tRump's racism, hatred and pathogical lying.
    If those disgruntled voters all vote Biden, he could definitely win. But there's also a good chance they just won't vote at all. This is why the candidate that fails to excite people always loses. It happened with Hillary, Romney, McCain, Kerry, Gore, and so on.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden's side will start chanting winning.

The streets outside Trump headquarters, the WH, and Trump towers will be filled tens of thousands chanting, 'winning.'
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If those disgruntled voters all vote Biden, he could definitely win. But there's also a good chance they just won't vote at all. This is why the candidate that fails to excite people always loses. It happened with Hillary, Romney, McCain, Kerry, Gore, and so on.
    I agree. Like I said, trumpanzees won't determine the election outcome by themselves.