Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Shaun King: Tear Down All murals and stained glass windows of white Jesus, and his E

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,762 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    Again as a Democrat you are all of those things.
    Then I guess you're a white supremacist because you vote Republican?

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Then I guess you're a white supremacist because you vote Republican?
    He is definitely a white supremacist. Not a decent Republican would give him the time of day.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    So we'd still have guns. We'd still be able to defend ourselves.
    It would prohibit and allow for confiscation of 99% of guns in the country leaving the US citizenry effectively unarmed.

Bolt action rifles with fixed magazines with 5 round capacity, revolver pistols, and pump action shotguns with 5 cartridge capacity would be all that is left and those were obsolete circa WW1 you laughable fuck.

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,762 Times in 17,092 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    He is definitely a white supremacist. Not a decent Republican would give him the time of day.
    Yeah. And if I am all those he claimed I am then no decent Democrat would give me the time of the day.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Sailor (06-23-2020)

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It would prohibit and allow for confiscation of 99% of guns in the country leaving the US citizenry effectively unarmed.

Bolt action rifles with fixed magazines with 5 round capacity, revolver pistols, and pump action shotguns with 5 cartridge capacity would be all that is left and those were obsolete circa WW1 you laughable fuck.
    How out of touch with weapons are you? Do you not know there are quite a few legal ways around those cartridge and shell capacity issues? Son, if you are yammering about starting a civil war, you are going to die quick.

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    The Assyrians were the " original inhabitants of North Africa " ? ?

Haw, haw, haw, haw...........................haw.

You're a floundering flop.
    Yes, they predated the arrival of the Arabs by thousands of years:

The Assyrians are indigenous to modern northern Iraq, southeast Turkey, northwest Iran and northeast Syria.[1] These modern areas encompassed ancient Assyria between the 21st century BC and 7th century AD. Much of this land is now also inhabited by much later arriving Kurds, Arabs, Turks, Yezidis, Armenians, Shabakis, Turcomans and others.

The Assyrians are a Semitic people, with many (estimates range between 575,000 and 1,000,000) still speaking, reading and writing Akkadian influenced dialects of East Aramaic. Today they are a Christian people, with most being followers of the Assyrian Church of the East, Chaldean Catholic Church, Syriac Orthodox Church, Ancient Church of the East, Assyrian Pentecostal Church and Assyrian Evangelical Church.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hist...ssyrian_people

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How out of touch with weapons are you? Do you not know there are quite a few legal ways around those cartridge and shell capacity issues? Son, if you are yammering about starting a civil war, you are going to die quick.
    Hey stupid little faggot I'm talking about the proposed Democrat assault weapons ban not current gun laws, and no there are no legal ways around California compliance guidelines just as there will be no way around them when they go national, under the proposed legislation even fixed mags have five round/cartridge capacity limits.

Under current federal law there are no capacity limits you stupid stolen valor cuckservative fuck.

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hey stupid little faggot I'm talking about the proposed Democrat assault weapons ban not current gun laws, and no there are no legal ways around California compliance guidelines just as there will be no way around them when they go national, under the proposed legislation even fixed mags have five round/cartridge capacity limits.
    Are you really that stupid? Do you think manufacturers will not find away around those? Do you think grandfathered weapons and magazines will suddenly disappear? Do you have any idea what I am talking about? Are all white supremacists like yourself that fucking stupid? No need to answer that.

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Decent republicans like the ones who gave us Justice Roberts and the riots and who allowed the left to take over every single power structure in the country? Ya you're in line for the firing squad too faggot.

11. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Decent republicans like the ones who gave us Justice Roberts and the riots and who allowed the left to take over every single power structure in the country? Ya you're in line for the firing squad too faggot.
    So far you have threatened me with a rope, and now a firing squad. Cowering behind a keyboard like all faggots do. PM me. I travel. Coming ashore this week. Lets see what you are made of. No need to keep this going on the board. PM me. Or pipe down.

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Are you really that stupid? Do you think manufacturers will not find away around those? Do you think grandfathered weapons and magazines will suddenly disappear? Do you have any idea what I am talking about? Are all white supremacists like yourself that fucking stupid? No need to answer that.
    There is no grandfather clause in the proposed assault weapons ban you stupid faggot. Tell me how the manufacturer will find a way around a five round/cartridge limit on a fixed mag you stupid fuck? All detachable mags are outlawed under the legislation. Is your assertion that gun owners would have to violate federal law to increase magazine capacity? How did that work out at Ruby Ridge you stolen valor faggot?

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So far you have threatened me with a rope, and now a firing squad. Cowering behind a keyboard like all faggots do. PM me. I travel. Coming ashore this week. Lets see what you are made of. No need to keep this going on the board. PM me. Or pipe down.
    Sure you are you stolen valor faggot. No need for a PM I'm in Florida any time any place.

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There is no grandfather clause in the proposed assault weapons ban you stupid faggot. Tell me how the manufacturer will find a way around a five round/cartridge limit on a fixed mag you stupid fuck? All detachable mags are outlawed under the legislation. Is your assertion that gun owners would have to violate federal law to increase magazine capacity? How did that work out at Ruby Ridge you stolen valor faggot?
    Thanks for proving you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. All of it. You are just a bullshitting little punk. Like I said, you would not last long.

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sure you are you stolen valor faggot.
    What did I say about keeping this on the board? PM me. No need to hope someone will come save you on here. PM me. Put up or shut up you little fucking faggot.

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Name some mainstream Leftists who want to ban all guns.
    Most of them want ALL guns banned. They openly claim to want most banned. Save for revolvers, bolt action rifles, and pump shotguns.