1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/wwii-monu...-hammer-sickle

omewhere between Sunday evening and Monday morning, it was defaced with references to communism, including a hammer and sickle and the words: “Glory to the day of heroism June 19, 1986.”

The phrase is a reference to a prison massacre in Peru, in which some 224 people were killed by the military after a series of riots.

A portion of the WWII monument that read, “Dedicated to the memory of the Mecklenburg heroes of World War II who made the supreme sacrifice that you might live in liberty, freedom and peace,” was also covered in yellow paint.

Later Monday, a group of people were spotted scrubbing off the paint. U.S. Air Force veteran Wayne White told Fox 17 he rounded up some friends to help clean the monument after seeing images of the defacing on social media.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peruvi...sacres#Assault

Hours later, numerous prisoners that occupied the building lay dead: most had been executed, one by one, by a shot to the nape of the neck.
    According to a cable from the United States Department of State, "at least 100 prisoners were summarily executed."[3]

America organized this mass killing and genocide. This atrocity. Death to America.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    We didn't fight for the Soviet Union you dumb fuck in fact the Soviets and Nazis shared equal war guilt under the secret protocol of the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact to divide up Eastern Europe and the Baltic states between the Soviet Union and the Third Reich culminating in the joint Soviet-Reich invasion of Poland in 1939.
    Are you fucking retarded, equal war guilt. The Soviet Union had at most one act of aggression, the Nazis had launched numerous acts of aggression. The Poles themselves were complicit in the Munich pact and had more war guilt than the Soviets imo. The Soviets were just getting vengeance for the Polacks decision to partition Czechoslovakia with Germany.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They started you fucking moron, they don't teach American history anymore they indoctrinate with Marxist revisionist history like Howard Zinn and the 1619 project.
    LMAO you get such a pandering watered down version of history and you whine so much at that.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    By strict definition, no.

Are they part of American history? Absolutely. History can be an uncomfortable thing for everyone, not just white Americans. You know that, right?

Should Black History month include *the historical fact* blacks were selling one another, as slaves, to white Europeans? Or should that be deleted? Or canceled?
    Fuck you for trying to redirect the guilt of slavery onto black people. The black people sold into slaves do not hold collective guilt for their own being sold into slavery, thats disgusting, put a bullet in your rotten brain.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,603 Times in 51,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

You swine are trying to erase history, not just the confederacy but the US itself, now it's time to start erasing you swine from the face of the earth, there's a mass grave with you fuckers names on it.
    Free Speech! Hey, dude. I thought you'd be in prison by now bent over your bunk and getting initiated into the Aryan gang at the rank of "prison bitch".

Your lies are well known and only a fucking low IQ Beta male like yourself would believe them.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

White people are sold into sex slavery by white people all the time, why are you selling your own into sex slavery, your children into slavery to Saudi princes and shit, why do you do that Darth Omar? Why are you a pedophilic slave seller like all white people are collectively due to this? Arab princes on the other hand have zero guilt at all for buying the pedophilic sex slaves white people choose to capture and sell themselves. That's all 100% the fault of the white race collectively, you are more responsible for it than the actual Saudi prince buying the white pedophilic sex slave. Hmmm.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Catch bullets stolen valor faggot.
    Your KKK friends are going to be joining you in prison, son. It's BYOL; bring your own lube.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Questions, he dodges questions.

The People's Republic of China committed mass murder at Tiananmen Square just like they committed mass murder during Mao's Cultural Revolution....or as you and good ChiComs like to put it, "The Great Leap Forward".
    America committed mass murder in Indonesia in 1965 and you don't even know that because your history books don't tell you. Over a million innocent, non-violent people murdered just because they joined a trade union or some shit and that made you antsy. Fucking genocidal animals. Death to America.

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The cultural revolution was completely different than the Great Leap Forward imbecile!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

anatta (06-22-2020)

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Smash the four olds! Smash the monuments!

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is America's Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution!

13. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    WTF? I hate Maoism. Mao was a murderer. he was a Chinese nationalist but a Communist. I hate commies too. satisfied?

That's not the point, the point is we are heading along the same path and douchebags like you
    and BARTENDER just whistle in the dark *nothing to see here -move along*
    Oh! You finally got permission to bad mouth Mao. Awesome!....but they still won't let you talk about Tiananmen Square? Sad.

Unlike you, I'm not shitting my "Made in China" onesie about a bunch of idiots. If you want to start lynching and murdering people like Free Speech, Grok, the TD twins and the other like-minded idiots want to do, that's your choice but I don't recommend it.

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FUCK THE POLICE View Post
    This is America's Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution!
    So it was people like you, RWNJs masquerading as LWLs, who vandalized the monument? I'm guessing you used water-based paint so it'd be easy to clean off. Notice no one used a hammer on the engravings.

Vandalism is a crime and I fully support the Charlotte police to catch these assholes and prosecute them to the full extent of the law regardless of political flavor.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbHphJ9X...jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EbHo6QzX...jpg&name=large

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Oh, dude. I'm sorry but my quota for posting to idiots just got used up. Please try again tomorrow, but earlier in the day, umkay?
    I'm sorry for mentioning the American sponsored genocide of a million innocent souls which your history books always conveniently edit out of history.

LBJ killed more people the Kruschev fact.

16. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fuck Andrew Jackson smash it

Tear down the evil statute