1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Controlled Opposition,

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Bolton is a neocon warmonger of the lowest order. Suddenly he is believed and beloved.
    Hardly. He's still the same Bolton warmonger. He is not being loved by the left. He is being believed because he is reiterating what we have already heard from so many other voices.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Tacomaman (06-23-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Michael_Panetta,

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    He's not "beloved." What's amazing is that Bolton, a Trump lap dog, is speaking out against him. It would be like Rush Limbaugh suddenly becoming critical of Trump--though not quite, because Bolton, unlike Limbaugh, was part of Trump's inner circle.
    I have a feeling that Limbaugh is very regular part of Trump's world. After that last SOTU speech?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Are you kidding? He's a POS. I was horrified when the Toadstool picked him, glad when he left, and still remain fucking pissed that this greedy treasonous weasel wouldn't testify during the impeachment. Money was more important than this nation. He can take his vote for Biden and choke on it.
    He said he is not voting for DT OR Biden.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (06-23-2020)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Bolton praised Trump multiple times and now trump is unfit lol. The guy is a piece of shit turncoat out to make a buck on his book. When he croaks I'm breaking out the good china and filet mignon.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

And the next one up ...

Donald Trump has warned his niece against releasing a tell-all book on their “toxic” family.

Trump’s niece Mary, daughter of the president’s late brother Fred, is releasing her book Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man at the end of July.

Speaking to Axios, the president said Ms Trump was violating a non-disclosure agreement, saying: “She’s not allowed to write a book.”

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tranquillus in Exile For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-23-2020)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

There is one in every family.

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello ThatOwlWoman,

That is correct. He said he would find a TRUE Conservative Republican to "write in".
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-23-2020)

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,553 Times in 52,761 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    And the next one up ...
    Donald Trump has warned his niece against releasing a tell-all book on their “toxic” family.
    Trump’s niece Mary, daughter of the president’s late brother Fred, is releasing her book Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man at the end of July.
    Speaking to Axios, the president said Ms Trump was violating a non-disclosure agreement, saying: “She’s not allowed to write a book.”
    So when you come out of a Trump womb into the world, along with stamping your tiny little newborn footprint on your birth certificate, the doctor hands you a nondisclosure agreement too?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (06-23-2020)

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Do you actually need John Bolton to tell you Trump is corrupt, incompetent, and stupid?

Or is he just corroborating what you already know to be true through Trump's actions, words, and deeds?
    I don't need John Bolton to tell me anything.

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Controlled Opposition,

Hardly. He's still the same Bolton warmonger. He is not being loved by the left. He is being believed because he is reiterating what we have already heard from so many other voices.
    Which other voices? No offense intended, but your record shows that you will believe anything negative about Trump. John Bolton is one of the worst political figures in American history. But then, I remember when Democrats/liberals were the anti-war people. That changed when Obama took us from two wars to seven. Obama has so many people bombed that we ran out of bombs.

The best thing you could do is urge the majority of potential voters to get out the vote. Most of them don't.

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

I can't believe that the Democrats could not come up with anyone better than Biden. I suspect that you know the reasons why.

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,031 Times in 8,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,673 Times in 2,479 Posts

John Bolton is one of the worst political figures in American history.
    A few years ago I would have agreed with you. No reasonable Republican would touch the drunken idiot. Then trump appointed Bolton... So what does that say about trump. Bolton is stuck being Bolton, but trump picked having Bolton. So now I have to say trump is worse.

There is no way trump comes out of this not looking like one of the worst presidents in American history. You tell me that Bolton is so horrible no good president would appoint him, and I agree.

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,295 Times in 27,100 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Do you actually need John Bolton to tell you Trump is corrupt, incompetent, and stupid?

Or is he just corroborating what you already know to be true through Trump's actions, words, and deeds?
    I don't need John Bolton to tell me anything.
    Neither do I.
    And that is what makes Bolton's claims credible.

He is simply corroborating what you, me, and every honest person already knows at this point: Trump is stupid, corrupt, incompetent, and has the intelligence of a third grader.

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,754 Times in 14,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    “In 2016 I voted for Trump over Hillary Clinton. Now, having seen this president up close, I cannot do this again. My concern is for the country, and he does not represent the Republican cause that I want to back.”

Speaking exclusively to the Daily Telegraph prior to publication of his scathing book on the Trump presidency, John Bolton said he was not betraying his Republican roots by refusing to vote for Mr Trump, because he did not believe that America's 45th president represented the party’s cause.

“The president does not have a philosophical grounding or strategy. He does not know the difference between the national interest and the interests of Donald Trump … which is very dangerous for the country.

“He came in with very little personal knowledge of how government worked, and he had no interest in learning. I was concerned after 17 months in the administration that he did not have the requisite competence to be president, and the American people need to know about that.

“I wanted to lay the facts out on key foreign policy and domestic issues and let the American people decide for themselves. I want to put this in front of them so they can see what was really going on. This is a history of how not to be president.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...nt-republican/

So Bolton belatedly joins his former bosses Bush41 and Bush43, neither of whom voted for Trump in 2016.
    trump is such a piece of shit, we give accolades to other pieces of shit just because they do the right thing. Truly historic times.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,754 Times in 14,346 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Bolton is beloved by who? He is getting hammered from both sides. He did not testify in the impeachment and wrote a book that addressed all the problems the house was investigating. The Dems have little use for the neocon warmonger. But he has real inside knowledge we would like to have. He monetized it instead. Trump is talking about to taking his book profits. Just Trump being Trump.
    Yea. The turd has the nerve to comment about how the House had way more fodder for impeachment than they used. Truth is, they knew as well as Bolton that the Senate lapdogs would make it a moot point anyway.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.