Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So this is why people wear masks today;

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Default So this is why people wear masks today;

"Trump says he thinks some Americans are wearing masks to show they disapprove of him and not as a preventive measure during the pandemic"

"President Donald Trump told The Wall Street Journal that he believes that some Americans are wearing masks during the coronavirus pandemic to express their disapproval of him and not as a preventive measure."

"Trump's interview with The Journal's Michael C. Bender was published on Thursday, a day after troubling accounts — contained in a bombshell book by John Bolton, his former national security adviser — emerged of Trump's handling of foreign affairs and competence.

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends "wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission."

https://www.businessinsider.in/polit...w/76450648.cms

Just amazing that Trump just has to, regardless of relevance or circumstances, make everything about Trump

I do believe there is a word that describes that type of behavior, one nearly every parent does their best to make sure their kids don't emulate

2. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-19-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Trump says he thinks some Americans are wearing masks to show they disapprove of him and not as a preventive measure during the pandemic"

"President Donald Trump told The Wall Street Journal that he believes that some Americans are wearing masks during the coronavirus pandemic to express their disapproval of him and not as a preventive measure."

"Trump's interview with The Journal's Michael C. Bender was published on Thursday, a day after troubling accounts — contained in a bombshell book by John Bolton, his former national security adviser — emerged of Trump's handling of foreign affairs and competence.

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends "wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission."

https://www.businessinsider.in/polit...w/76450648.cms

Just amazing that Trump just has to, regardless of relevance or circumstances, make everything about Trump

I do believe there is a word that describes that type of behavior, one nearly every parent does their best to make sure their kids don't emulate
    He is a salesman who's product is Trump.....of course he makes everything about Trump.

The Elite Class is sure that this makes him a moron narcissist, but then again they tend to be willfully ignorant fucks.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,415 Times in 53,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's hard to imagine anyone more narcissistic than Toadstool. We probably all know one or two ppl in real life like him, but on the world stage he stands out. But not in a good way.

That's why he couldn't wait to schedule another Nuremberg rally... his ego is shriveling from the lack of acclaim and adoration.

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Trumpet (06-19-2020)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    He is a salesman who's product is Trump.....of course he makes everything about Trump.

The Elite Class is sure that this makes him a moron narcissist, but then again they tend to be willfully ignorant fucks.
    No, he is not a salesman, he is the President of the Untied States, and he doesn't have a product, he has a role as President to do what is best for the country, making everything about himself doesn't reflect making the nation's best interests your primary concern

7. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, he is not a salesman, he is the President of the Untied States, and he doesn't have a product, he has a role as President to do what is best for the country, making everything about himself doesn't reflect making the nation's best interests your primary concern
    Trump is Trump, he never changed into New Trump when he took the job as I hoped he would.... actually I was expecting that he would starting with the convention...he though about it and decided that what he was doing was working so changing was a bad idea .

Its up the the voters to decide if this is OK or not.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,833 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

It is all about him. Everything in his "mind" is about him. Nobody ever heard of Juneteenth until he talked about it. Trump never grew up. He has serious problems.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    It is all about him. Everything in his "mind" is about him. Nobody ever heard of Juneteenth until he talked about it. Trump never grew up. He has serious problems.
    You dont know Trump.

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,243 Times in 6,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,852 Times in 1,715 Posts

I have said that he's the most insecure President we've ever had. I may be wrong on that. He may be the most insecure person who ever lived.

I don't care how deep you are into supporting Trump. If you don't read that and think it's pathetic, you need to read it again.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump is Trump, he never changed into New Trump when he took the job as I hoped he would.... actually I was expecting that he would starting with the convention...he though about it and decided that what he was doing was working so changing was a bad idea .

Its up the the voters to decide if this is OK or not.
    That excuse three years in is getting lame, "Trump is Trump," same excuse as "it is just Trump being Trump," no, Trump is President of the United States, there is no rationalization justifying for his narcissistic behavior, especially cause of the very fact that he is President

And if the "voters decide" in November is questionable, given what we know regarding Trump, especially when he feels he has nothing to lose, and knows won't be held accountable, any measure, legal or illegal, isn't out of the question

14. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That excuse three years in is getting lame, "Trump is Trump," same excuse as "it is just Trump being Trump," no, Trump is President of the United States, there is no rationalization justifying for his narcissistic behavior, especially cause of the very fact that he is President

And if the "voters decide" in November is questionable, given what we know regarding Trump, especially when he feels he has nothing to lose, and knows won't be held accountable, any measure, legal or illegal, isn't out of the question
    It is not an excuse....it is who Trump is.

If the people dont want Trump then we need to get someone else.

Did you pay attention to the part where I was hoping that as President we would get Trump 2.0, I was expecting it, that he considered the idea and decided to go the other way?

DARK AGES SUCK!

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is not an excuse....it is who Trump is.

If the people dont want Trump then we need to get someone else.

Did you pay attention to the part where I was hoping that as President we would get Trump 2.0, I was expecting it, that he considered the idea and decided to go the other way?
    I have no clue what "Trump 2.0" is suppose to mean, and if it "is who Trump is" then I got to say that Mattis, Bolton, Kelly, Tilerson, Scaramucci, Spencer, Sims are all correct saying that Trump is unqualified, unethical, unprincipled, and pretty much only concerned and motivated solely with what works best for Trump

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have no clue what "Trump 2.0" is suppose to mean, and if it "is who Trump is" then I got to say that Mattis, Bolton, Kelly, Tilerson, Scaramucci, Spencer, Sims are all correct saying that Trump is unqualified, unethical, unprincipled, and pretty much only concerned and motivated solely with what works best for Trump
    Trump 2.0 is Trump with more normalized behavior.

I hope he lives long enough to do another book, this one on this experience... I wonder if he had the point in time back if he would decide to go the other way. There is a perception that Trump never admits a mistake but that is Not True....he always tries to admit them to himself.... sometimes he will say so.

DARK AGES SUCK!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Matt Dillon (06-19-2020)

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,833 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

You dont know Trump.
    I know what he says and does. Trump doesn't know Trump if you are talking psychologically. Are you suggesting you know Trump?

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

The president is a moron; people disapprove of him whether they wear a mask or not.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

You gotta better choice that would do better for Americans? No? STFU then. Next!