1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Favorite? Who said that?
    ok. who is your favorite neocon war monger?
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    that's not fact, that's your delusion.
    Too many people, former members of his administration, have all said very similar things. You must be impressed that Trump thinks Finland is part of Russia.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    What does his record have to do with the fact that Trump is totally incompetent?
    Nothing, just an attempted deflection

"The 7 most disturbing allegations about Trump in John Bolton’s forthcoming book"
    https://www.vox.com/2020/6/17/212946...-ukraine-china

"Bolton book: Trump's ignorance, from maps to policy"
    https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...maps-to-policy

Got to be a lot of Trump GOP ass kissers out there starting to wonder what in the hell were they thinking

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Conservative Washington Post columnist Max Boot appeared on CNN Thursday to address the allegations detailed by former national security adviser John Bolton in his soon-to-be-released book The Room Where it Happened.

Boot began by saying that he had to pick his jaw up off of the floor to be able to comment on the revelations.

“You have to understand how unprecedented this is,” he explained. “We’ve had tell-all memoirs in the past. Former White House aides like George Stephanopoulos have written books, sometimes while their president was still in office. We’ve never seen such a senior former official saying that the president they served was fundamentally unfit and unethical and ignorant and therefore incapable of doing the job.”

He noted that it doesn’t come out of the blue, rather it confirms past reports in books like Fear by Bob Woodward, A Very Stable Genius, by Phil Rucker and Carol Leonnig, and A Warning by the anonymous White House staffer.
    Similarly, John Kelly, James Mattis and Anthony Scaramucci have said things about Trump that confirm the concerns that Bolton raises.

“The difference here is that Bolton has provided a fuller report of what he saw because he was a copious note-taker,” said Boot. “So, I think this is a very damning indictment and I think Trump and his defenders will have trouble running away from because Bolton is one of them. You can’t accuse him of being part of the ‘deep state’ because he’s as right-wing as they come.
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/wev...-boltons-book/
    The American people are the deciders, and if you want to talk about unprecedented let's talk about "NOT MY PRESIDENT!" demonstrations starting the day after the election and DOJ spying on a Presidential campaign and threats issued that working for the administration in a appointed position will be considered a career ender by the Elite Class...the ongoing strike against America.....all of which is unprecedented.

Bolton is pissed that Trump would not let him bomb Iran, and now he is looking for vengence....that is the story here.....this is about Bolton and his moral problems.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,037 Times in 14,531 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Possible, but IMHO, Trump is delusional enough that he doesn't see anything wrong or any danger to himself.
    Agree 100%. Although,he's GOT to have someone who tells him that once Barr isn't running interference, he's screwed.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Doc Dutch (06-18-2020), PoliTalker (06-18-2020)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Too many people, former members of his administration, have all said very similar things. You must be impressed that Trump thinks Finland is part of Russia.
    bullshiters.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    The American people are the deciders, and if you want to talk about unprecedented let's talk about "NOT MY PRESIDENT!" demonstrations starting the day after the election and DOJ spying on a Presidential campaign and threats issued that working for the administration in a appointed position will be considered a career ender by the Elite Class...the ongoing strike against America.....all of which is unprecedented.

Bolton is pissed that Trump would not let him bomb Iran, and now he is looking for vengence....that is the story here.....this is about Bolton and his moral problems.
    This is beautiful, "Bolton is pissed that Trump would not let him bomb Iran, and now he is looking for vengence....that is the story here.....this is about Bolton and his moral problems."

Bolton confirms what many previously in the Trump inner circle have already warned, that Trump is incompetent, and he is doing it cause he couldn't bomb Iran and he has moral problems, almost an instant classic

9. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-18-2020)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Althea,

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Agree 100%. Although,he's GOT to have someone who tells him that once Barr isn't running interference, he's screwed.
    Oh, I think he knows that.

That's his motivation for wanting reelection so bad he's willing to cheat for it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Althea (06-18-2020)

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,265 Times in 7,147 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    ok. who is your favorite neocon war monger?
    Who is your favorite of all the Donald Trump suck-ups and goober smoochers?

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post

Do you think by now trump knows that GB is a nuclear power?

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Maybe you are. I am a pacifist. I was v very unhappy when Trump picked Bolton.

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,977 Times in 32,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol.....when did Bolton become "such a senior official"?....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    lol.....when did Bolton become "such a senior official"?....
    National Security Adviser is a big deal.https://cissm.umd.edu/sites/default/...y_advisors.pdf You really run around on empty.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

domer76 (06-18-2020)

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    "Similarly, John Kelly, James Mattis and Anthony Scaramucci have said things about Trump that confirm the concerns that Bolton raises.

“The difference here is that Bolton has provided a fuller report of what he saw because he was a copious note-taker,” said Boot. “So, I think this is a very damning indictment and I think Trump and his defenders will have trouble running away from because Bolton is one of them. You can’t accuse him of being part of the ‘deep state’ because he’s as right-wing as they come."

Regardless if Trump wins or loses the election, his life is going to be very "interesting".
    I really want to steal this book. (I'm not about to put a nickel in Bolton's pocket)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,479 Times in 52,483 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,514 Times in 2,471 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Like Michael Jackson, Trump will fire or ban anyone who disagrees with him. Yes, some will certainly tell him, but as more of these reports come out of the WH, Trump doesn't like hearing things which contradict his world view.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Althea (06-18-2020), PoliTalker (06-20-2020)