Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Several Suspicious Black Hangings Could Be Lynchings

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Police are investigating whether the Taser played a role in his death, though he was also seen taking an unknown substance during the altercation his neighbor.

Anyway, it begs the question. If it is so "deadly", then why are the police still using them?
    Did you say Taserface?

Anonymity is priceless!

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Georgia is known to be institutionally racist, and Atlanta is run by incompetent morons.
    Which one, if not both, are you?
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome John T. Ford,

I normally acquaint all newcomers to my threads to my own rules, which are more strict than the site rules. I hope this is reasonable and acceptable to you. Basically I insist on polite posting, and promise the same in return:

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

If you're good with that, great. I hope we have lots of stirring discussions. I'm glad you found us. If not then we won't be talking long.

Quote Originally Posted by John T. Ford View Post
    These hangings were committed by Blacks.

It's called suicide.
    That's the initial belief so far, but there are ongoing investigations.

It is troubling that somebody left nooses in trees. We know racism is not only not dead, but it has seen a resurgence in response to the nation electing a black president, and a 2016 candidate fanning the flames of rumor mongering with the birther nonsense.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-22-2020)

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    That is very telling and I would say, probably tells the story of what is really behind your hatred of cops.
    Do you have to make up lies about me? Why?

I doubt it's got anything to do with any supposed mistreatment of black people, but mostly because you hang around with drunken idiot hipster douchebags who enjoy getting drunk in public and acting like assholes.
    That is not what happened at all. Stop making shit up.

Then, because your little gang of fools forced a confrontation with a cop who had to taser one of your drunken idiot friends, all cops have since become public enemies in the limited scope of your view.
    Another lie. What is your purpose for lying?

Now you want them reigned in so that you and your obnoxious, drunken jackass crew can feel free to get boozed up and act like assholes in public while the police are powerless to do anything about it.
    A big fat lie.

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lying that I didn't include the links you were looking for when I did, then re-posting the exact same links I included in the post that you claim I didn't include them in...

....then, denying they make reference to something that they clearly do make direct reference to.....

MAKES YOU LOOK RETARDED.

Stop whining about being insulted when you bring every one of them on yourself, fucking idiot.

Now go away and hump someone else's leg, little troll dog.

GO!!!! SHOO!!!!
    I asked for Georgia law, dumbass. And the article embellished what the law says. Shoo.

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I asked for Georgia law, dumbass. And the article embellished what the law says. Shoo.
    Go back and re-read my post.

I included the EXACT SAME JUSTIA LAW LINKS THAT YOU CLAIM TO HAVE FOUND ON YOUR OWN.

If you would have paid attention to what you were reading and stop LYING about what I posted, we wouldn't still be going around in circles.

This was my post that you said didn't include the Georgia statutes you wanted to see....

Here it is, you'll have to scroll down a little: https://www.georgialeo.org/post/apd#...0cause%20death.

Screenshots from the link:

⁕⁕⁕Link to Georgia code OCGA 16-11-106 referenced in above screenshot: https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia...t-1/16-11-106/

⁕⁕⁕Link to Georgia code OCGA 17-4-20 referenced in above screenshot: https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia...cle-2/17-4-20/

That's all I can do for you.

Anything else you'll have to do on your own.

And no need to thank me for the insults.

I didn't mind.
    Dumbass.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Go back and re-read my post.

I included the EXACT SAME JUSTIA LAW LINKS THAT YOU CLAIM TO HAVE FOUND ON YOUR OWN.

If you would have paid attention to what you were reading and stop LYING about what I posted, we wouldn't still be going around in circles.

This was my post that you said didn't include the Georgia statutes you wanted to see....

Dumbass.
    That is the embellished article using two links referring to two GA statutes.

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is the embellished article using two links referring to two GA statutes.
    I included DIRECT LINKS TO JUSTIA LAW.

But you go ahead and keep lying your sad little ass off if it makes you feel better, you sad little asshole.

I proved that I was right and you were WRONG.

Have fun sucking on that.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I included DIRECT LINKS TO JUSTIA LAW.

But you go ahead and keep lying your sad little ass off if it makes you feel better, you sad little asshole.

I proved that I was right and you were WRONG.

Have fun sucking on that.
    Did I say you didn't have an article that names the two GA statutes?

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did I say you didn't have an article that names the two GA statutes?
    Yes, you did.

Twice....

Insulting people only make you look retarded.

But anyway that link isn't what I was looking for. It's an opinion article. I asked about the law ITSELF, not some embellished article.

Now, from that article, I looked up the statutes. Here they are.

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia...t-1/16-11-106/

In there, there is nothing about responding to tasers with deadly force.

https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia...cle-2/17-4-20/

Nothing about tasers.
    You also FALSELY claimed that the statute says nothing about tasers when in fact it directly references tasers and unequivocally says they are considered FIREARMS.

Now go get bent.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, you did.

Twice....

You also FALSELY claimed that the statute says nothing about tasers when in fact it directly references tasers and unequivocally says they are considered FIREARMS.

Now go get bent.
    Okay. Go ahead and show it.

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"Federal authorities on Monday confirmed they are investigating the discovery of a noose found in the Talladega Superspeedway garage stall of Bubba Wallace, NASCAR’s only Black full-time driver, who successfully pushed the stock car series to ban the Confederate flag at its venues earlier this month. "

FBI investigating noose left in NASCAR stall of Bubba Wallace

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    "In US news and current events today, two Black men were found publicly hanged within 10 days of each other in California. Police described both as apparent suicides, while communities are calling them ‘lynchings’ and demand more answers (warning: distressing themes).

Robert Fuller was found hanged from a tree in public in California, a mere ten days after another Black man, Malcolm Harsch, was found in a similar state. In the wake of the Black Lives Matter movement and George Floyd protests against police violence, police brutality, and police racism, it's hard to view this as a coincidence, or believe the California authorities when they suggest these potential California lynching are both suicide. The potential lynching in California, the possible Robert Fuller lynching and Malcolm Harsch lynching are a terrifying reminder of the racism and hate crime prevalence of America today."

Communities Want Answers For 'Lynchings' of Robert Fuller & Malcolm Harsch

Seriously?

Is it mere coincidence that dead black people are being found hanging from trees?

That's a bit hard to swallow, especially after nooses have also been found hanging from trees in California:

"After nooses were found hanging from trees around Oakland's Lake Merritt, Mayor Libby Schaaf responded Wednesday announcing that the incidents will be investigated as hate crimes.

In a press conference Wednesday afternoon, Schaaf addressed reports that the ropes were intended for use as exercise equipment.

"Intentions do not matter, these are extremely serious acts," Schaaf said. "They have no place in our city at any time, but especially not this time."

The mayor stated that "roughly five nooses" had been found around Lake Merritt, and that the FBI were involved in the investigation.

"This will be investigated as a hate crime," the mayor added."

Oakland to investigate after nooses found hanging from trees around Lake Merritt
    I apologize if I missed it but has it been discussed that Malcolm Harsch hung himself and the noose at Lake Merritt was put there by a black guy as exercise equipment?

The desire to show that America is this extremely racist country is so palpable right now and these are perfect examples.

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello cawacko,

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I apologize if I missed it but has it been discussed that Malcolm Harsch hung himself and the noose at Lake Merritt was put there by a black guy as exercise equipment?

The desire to show that America is this extremely racist country is so palpable right now and these are perfect examples.
    America is pretty racist right now. That's why we have so many right wing hate groups. Charlottesville, Charleston. And on and on. Over and over.

It doesn't really matter if all of these hangings turn out to be suicides. That isn't going to make US racism go away, nor is it going to prove we are racist if the Robert Fuller case turns out to indeed be a lynching.

We have a racism problem in the USA.

Anybody who does not believe this is probably part of the problem.

Why would anybody care so strongly about minorities getting fair treatment unless they are against fair treatment?

The only ones who against it are probably part of the problem.