Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: W.H.O. admits COVID was a fraud

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Default W.H.O. admits COVID was a fraud

Have you contemplated the significance of this? Asymptomatic transmission turning out to be extremely rare means we now have 100% rock solid proof that the "experts" were wildly wrong for approximately the billionth time...to the cost of 6 trillion dollars, as well as the lives, constitutional rights, and well-being of millions of innocent Americans...all so we could impose martial law over the sniffles, based on literally nothing. Transmission through surfaces also turned out to be a blatant falsehood:

"At the outset of the pandemic, reports said that COVID-19 could spread through surfaces on which it could live for up to nine days. Last month, the CDC updated that statement to indicate that transmission of the virus on surfaces is also rare."

WHO Says Asymptomatic Spread Of COVID-19 ‘Very Rare’

Asymptomatic transmission and transmission from contaminated surfaces were the entire basis of every incredibly disruptive intrusion into our lives and all the upheaval forced onto our economy, and it was all completely unnecessary garbage from more "experts" with no idea what they were talking about...or with BS agendas. Again, it was a scaremongering hoax from the beginning, as I said from the outset.

I don't expect any apologies from the Demagogue Party hacks who crucified me for noticing all the gaping holes in this latest "sky is falling" scam of theirs...doing so would make them something OTHER THAN the anti-science book-burning cult I know them to be. But that's not going to stop me from pointing out that I was proven right for the umpteenth time, while you made complete and utter asses of yourselves yet again.

Last edited by artichoke; 06-10-2020 at 03:03 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Earl (06-11-2020), Grokmaster (06-10-2020), Irish (06-14-2020), Matt Dillon (06-10-2020), Truth Detector (06-10-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,110 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,444 Times in 1,388 Posts
    Blog Entries

Our experts of today are dog shit, and what's more that has been obvious for a long time...I for instance have been on the alarms for decades.

It's time to wise up.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Bigdog (06-10-2020), Earl (06-11-2020), Matt Dillon (06-10-2020), Truth Detector (06-10-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,340 Times in 8,498 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,701 Times in 2,506 Posts

411,000 people are definitely dead, and probably far more that have gone uncounted. Only a crazy person would claim that is a fraud, so no one is surprised that the Alt Right is saying that. The WHO did not "admit Covid was a fraud."

6. The Following User Groans At Walt For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-11-2020)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Walt For This Post:

moon (06-10-2020), Trumpet (06-10-2020)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

the WHO is a farce. Good only for hyping Chinese propaganda

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Bigdog (06-10-2020), Earl (06-11-2020), Matt Dillon (06-10-2020)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    411,000 people are definitely dead, and probably far more that have gone uncounted. Only a crazy person would claim that is a fraud, so no one is surprised that the Alt Right is saying that. The WHO did not "admit Covid was a fraud."
    1) Those counts are wildly inflated, as the people reporting them openly admit.

2) Two-tenths of one percent of the infected dying makes this LESS deadly than even the ORDINARY FLU. Only a crazy person calls spending 6 trillion dollars to impose martial law and tear the Constitution to shreds over the sniffles legitimate.

3) Yes, them admitting that the whole reason we destroyed our economy was a lie...WAS them admitting that COVID was a fraud...even if you aren't smart enough to comprehend the scandalous implications of their admission.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Matt Dillon (06-10-2020)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I really do not block many people. There have been some absolutely foul people here that I have not blocked. But filling up posts with the same huge pictures will get me to ban a poster. I refuse to scroll for a long time just to get past a post. So I really have no idea what Arminius is posting. He is literally the only person here that I have posted.

But I just do not believe he can prove that the WHO has "admitted" that Covid-19 never happened.

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Have you contemplated the significance of this? Asymptomatic transmission turning out to be extremely rare means we now have 100% rock solid proof that the "experts" were wildly wrong for approximately the billionth time...to the cost of 6 trillion dollars, as well as the lives, constitutional rights, and well-being of millions of innocent Americans...all so we could impose martial law over the sniffles, based on literally nothing. Transmission through surfaces also turned out to be a blatant falsehood:

"At the outset of the pandemic, reports said that COVID-19 could spread through surfaces on which it could live for up to nine days. Last month, the CDC updated that statement to indicate that transmission of the virus on surfaces is also rare."

WHO Says Asymptomatic Spread Of COVID-19 ‘Very Rare’

Asymptomatic transmission and transmission from contaminated surfaces were the entire basis of every incredibly disruptive intrusion into our lives and all the upheaval forced onto our economy, and it was all completely unnecessary garbage from more "experts" with no idea what they were talking about...or with BS agendas. Again, it was a scaremongering hoax from the beginning, as I said from the outset.

I don't expect any apologies from the Demagogue Party hacks who crucified me for noticing all the gaping holes in this latest "sky is falling" scam of theirs...doing so would make them something OTHER THAN the anti-science book-burning cult I know them to be. But that's not going to stop me from pointing out that I was proven right for the umpteenth time, while you made complete and utter asses of yourselves yet again.

OMG, more demented tripe for a sick mind.

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Our experts of today are dog shit, and what's more that has been obvious for a long time...I for instance have been on the alarms for decades.

It's time to wise up.
    What have we got here another wacko Trumperoos doctor?????????????????????

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    the WHO is a farce. Good only for hyping Chinese propaganda
    Correction, Trump propaganda, and not Chinese propaganda.

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

With all of their resources, how could WHO be so wrong so often?

I don’t buy the excuse about it being a novel virus. Transmission from hard surfaces only requires 101 level of expertise. IOW, it’s ridiculously easy for any competent virologist/microbiologist to determine how long microscopic bugs can survive on hard surfaces.

Fomites, is the term. Don’t ask me how I know this, I’m just a floor mopper.

Just the other day WHO claimed asymptomatic transmission was rare—only to walk it back the next day. That’s nearly a 180.

Again, how is it possible to be that wrong this late in the game? At best, WHO is astoundingly incompetent—given their mission.

At worst, they are essentially a political operation.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

artichoke (06-10-2020), Bigdog (06-10-2020)

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    With all of their resources, how could WHO be so wrong so often?
    The WHO has extremely limited resources. Many decisions are being made with incomplete knowledge. An adult understands that mistakes will be made, but they have been right a lot. They have been more right than your Alt Right conspiracy websites.

I don’t buy the excuse about it being a novel virus. Transmission from hard surfaces only requires 101 level of expertise. IOW, it’s ridiculously easy for any competent virologist/microbiologist to determine how long microscopic bugs can survive on hard surfaces.
    It is still uncertain how contagious Covid-19 is on hard surfaces. It not being alive in the conventional sense makes it hard to test when it is not alive. Viruses are like that. And there we have an interesting point, you assume you are right on the flimsiest evidence. That is not very realistic of you.

We still do not understand everything about the transmission of influenza, and that has been around forever.

Just the other day WHO claimed asymptomatic transmission was rare—only to walk it back the next day. That’s nearly a 180.
    Actually, no to both. There is one study that says that asymptomatic transmission is rare, but there are a lot of studies that say the opposite. And even more evidence that presymptomatic transmission is common. But there are not the simple answers you yearn for. Sorry, the world is messy.

Again, how is it possible to be that wrong this late in the game?
    This is late in the game to you? Really?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Walt For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (06-10-2020)

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I really do not block many people. There have been some absolutely foul people here that I have not blocked. But filling up posts with the same huge pictures will get me to ban a poster.
    1) Democrats tell a metric shit ton of lies. Confronting it all at once requires maxing out the space allowed.

2) Need a tissue, biggest crybaby ever?

I refuse to scroll for a long time just to get past a post.
    First World problems. My finger has to endure the psyche-fracturing trauma of scrolling slightly further. The humanity!

So I really have no idea what Arminius is posting.
    Awfully desperate to make sure I see your little "I'm not listening" tantrum here.

He is literally the only person here that I have posted.
    Did you forget to take your meds? You're kind of trailing off into incoherence there, crybaby.

But I just do not believe he can prove that the WHO has "admitted" that Covid-19 never happened.
    The evidence is posted right there in the OP. You don't even have to endure the life-threatening hardship of scrolling past anything.

You avoiding the proof is about you refusing to admit you were played (again).

What a ridiculous child.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Bigdog (06-10-2020)

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    OMG, more demented tripe for a sick mind.
    OMG, more mindless smears that refute nothing. Welcome to what passes for "debate" among Democrats.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Bigdog (06-10-2020)

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    What have we got here another wacko Trumperoos doctor?????????????????????
    Hilarious that the people who got proven wrong on every single part of COVID are the ones trying to talk shit to those who were vindicated. These would be the same self-unaware geniuses who fell for:

-the Russia collusion hoax,
    -the "Investigating Biden's corruption is worse than Biden BEING corrupt" hoax,
    -the Covington Catholic hoax,
    -the Roy Moore pedophile hoax,
    -the Kavanaugh rape gang hoax,
    -the "repealing Net Neutrality will destroy the Internet" hoax,
    -the Jussie Smollett hoax,
    -the Charlottesville "very fine people" hoax,
    -the Duke Lacrosse team hoax,
    -the fake Ukraine transcript hoax,
    -the Trayvon Martin hoax,
    -the "Trump admitted to sexual assault" hoax,
    -the "penises cause climate change" hoax,
    -the "uninsured crisis" hoax,
    -the "Trump denying passports to Latinos" hoax,
    -the multitude of college hate crime hoaxes,
    -the "Mission Accomplished" hoax,
    -the "deceptively edited video" Planned Parenthood hoax,
    -the "children in cages" hoax,
    -the Michael Cohen perjury/contacting the Russians hoaxes,
    -the SPLC "hate group" hoax,
    -the "Trump mocking people with disabilities" hoax,
    -the "you can keep your doctor" hoax,
    -the "immigrants are rapists, criminals, animals" hoax,
    -the Kavanaugh "white power symbol" hoax,
    -the "Trump asked Putin to hack the DNC" hoax,
    -the polar bear dying from climate change hoax,
    -the "Trump made it easier for the mentally ill to purchase guns" hoax,
    -the Scaramucci Russian bankers hoax,
    -the "Muslim ban" hoax,
    -the global warming "consensus" hoax,
    -the "Obama's scandal-free presidency" hoax,
    -the Trump Jr. WikiLeaks hoax,
    -the Iran nuclear appeasement hoax,
    -the "polls show Trump will lose" hoax,
    -the "Obamacare will never fund abortions or illegal immigrants" hoax,
    -the "Hillary exonerated" hoax,
    -the "white privilege" hoax,
    -the voter suppression hoax,
    -and the "hands up don't shoot" hoax.

...And still they try to talk shit to everyone who proved to be better informed and smarter than them.

mocking trump while getting stomped.JPG

25. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Bigdog (06-10-2020)

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

The WHO has extremely limited resources. Many decisions are being made with incomplete knowledge. An adult understands that mistakes will be made, but they have been right a lot. They have been more right than your Alt Right conspiracy websites.

It is still uncertain how contagious Covid-19 is on hard surfaces. It not being alive in the conventional sense makes it hard to test when it is not alive. Viruses are like that. And there we have an interesting point, you assume you are right on the flimsiest evidence. That is not very realistic of you.

We still do not understand everything about the transmission of influenza, and that has been around forever.

Actually, no to both. There is one study that says that asymptomatic transmission is rare, but there are a lot of studies that say the opposite. And even more evidence that presymptomatic transmission is common. But there are not the simple answers you yearn for. Sorry, the world is messy.

This is late in the game to you? Really?
    Dude, place some COVID on the metal railing.

Viruses may not be ‘alive’ but they are either viable or they aren’t.

Come back in two hours; culture it, to see it grows anything. If yes, try it for four hours. Rinse and repeat until you find the outer limits.

We already know it’s transmissible from hand-mouth-respiratory. That’s why people shouldn’t touch the front of their masks—and then another hard service.

Are you saying we/they don’t even know if there’s a hand-mouth-respiratory route of transmission yet? What are they doing with all the money we send them besides paying administrators?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

artichoke (06-10-2020), Bigdog (06-10-2020)