Thread: Hey!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,233 Times in 7,125 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo2020 View Post
    I'll keep this simple and maybe sweet!

Where is a great place where you won't be censored for speaking your mind? I am sure it is here. I just joined a few hours ago. But I have been reading a lot of the posts/comments so I can get a feel what I am getting myself into. It's hard to find the Truth, when folks on both sides bicker and really don't solve any problems. Everyone wants Truth. But also, everyone has their own version of what the Truth lies. Especially, when it comes to President Trump, Covid-19, the riots and George Floyd. But at the same time, people "think" that they can get sources they rely as Truth. But is it really the Truth? Especially, when one person uses the same source over and over - I mean, as a biased sense.

I am here to find the Truth. In everything we all do in life. That includes in the political spectrum of the internet. Of course, I take everyone's "truth" with a grain of salt. As I should. What you tell me is true...I always investigate. Not because, I don't believe you. It's because, I don't always believe in the source that is provided as such.

I welcome all comments - as long as they are respectful and decent thinking.

For now, you can all call me "Ichigo". Hope to "meet" some great people and minds here.

Ichigo!
    Let's catch you up on the discussions and cut to the chase! Because these were all Thread topics here of late!

Let's get your feet wet!

Who do you think is a liar? Donald Trump or Joe Biden?

Do you want a liar to be your president?

Do you now, or did you ever believe that the Corona Virus only infected one American, and that he would get well in a couple of days, the virus would disappear, and we would all live happily ever after?

Do you believe that we should treat the virus patients by injecting disinfectants into their lungs- or that disinfectants should be used as an internal medicine in any capacity?

Do you believe that Russia tried to help Donald Trump win the 2016 election?

Do you believe Donald Trump should reveal his taxes like every President has done before him?

Do you believe that everyone's vote should count in elections?

Do you believe in Democracy? Do you believe that America should represent a good example of Democracy to the world?

Do you believe in Free Trade or Tariffs?

Do you believe America should GO IT ALONE?

Do you believe everyone's lives matters- INCLUDING BLACK PEOPLE?

Does the fact that 110,000 Americans have died as a result of the Corona Virus surprise you, upset you, sadden you?

Do you even believe 110,000 Americans have died as a result of this virus- or is just Fake News that the EVIL MEDIA just made up to make Donald Trump look bad?

Do you believe the Democrats created this virus to destroy the economy to make Donald Trump look bad so he would lose the election?

Do you believe Donald Trump when he says the Media is evil?

Do you believe it when Donald Trump calls Democrats Evil?

Do you believe it when Donald Trump calls the FBI evil?

Do you believe Donald Trump when he calls General Mattis stupid?

Do you approve of it when Donald Trump calls Female White House News Correspondents NASTY?

Do you believe Donald Trump calling Hillary a Nasty Woman was accurate?

Do you believe Donald Trump when he called Hillary Crooked Hillary?

Do you believe Obama should have never been president because he was born in Africa?

Do you believe that Michelle Obama is a transvestite or an Orangutan?

Do you think Donald Trump is an impeached president- and will go down in history as an impeached president?

Do you think the House Of Representatives that Impeached him should have impeached him?

Do you believe that a president should take funds approved by congress and earmarked to help an ally to defend themselves from invasions of their country, and use that money as a Bribe to a foreign nation, to help get himself elected in the upcoming election?

Do you believe he even did that?

Do you believe that a president is above the law?

Do you believe that the Judicial Branch, The executive Branch, and the Legislative branch were supposed to be a check and balance system of our government and that that is what our forefathers put in place to guarantee it?

Do you believe that the Senate should be a cover for the executive branch to break the law?

Do you believe that many American Lives could have been saved had Donald Trump, our president, took actions sooner, instead of lying to us about the virus to begin with.

Do you even believe that Donald Trump was warned by the CSA, The Intelligence community, and people on his own Administrative staff, that if we do not take proper preventive actions, that 500,000 Americans could be infected with the pandemic coming our way?

These questions should be sufficient to get your feet wet here and get your personal perspective on these subjects known throughout the Forum Community!

Feel free at any time to just jump right in!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 06-10-2020 at 10:14 PM.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Let's catch you up on the discussions and cut to the chase! Because these were all Thread topics here of late!

Let's get your feet wet!

Who do you think is a liar? Donald Trump or Joe Biden?

Do you want a liar to be your president?

Do you now, or did you ever believe that the Corona Virus only infected one American, and that he would get well in a couple of days, the virus would disappear, and we would all live happily ever after?

Do you believe that we should treat the virus patients by injecting disinfectants into their lungs- or that disinfectants should be used as an internal medicine in any capacity?

Do you believe that Russia tried to help Donald Trump win the 2016 election?

Do you believe Donald Trump should reveal his taxes like every President has done before him?

Do you believe that everyone's vote should count in elections?

Do you believe everyone's lives matters- INCLUDING BLACK PEOPLE?

Does the fact that 110,000 Americans have died as a result of the Corona Virus surprise you, upset you, sadden you?

Do you even believe 110,000 Americans have died as a result of this virus- or is this something that the EVIL MEDIA just made up to make Donald Trump look bad?

Do you believe Donald Trump when he says the Media is evil?

Do you believe it when Donald Trump calls Democrats Evil?

Do you believe it when Donald Trump calls the FBI evil?

Do you believe Donald Trump when he calls General Mattis stupid?

Do you approve of it when Donald Trump calls Female White House News Correspondents NASTY?

Do you believe Donald Trump calling Hillary a Nasty Woman was accurate?

Do you believe Donald Trump when he called Hillary Crooked Hillary?

Do you believe Obama should have never been president because he was born in Africa?

Do you believe that Michelle Obama is a transvestite or an Orangutan?

Do you think Donald Trump is an impeached president- and will go down in history as an impeached president?

Do you think the House Of Representatives that Impeached him should have impeached him?

Do you believe that a president should take funds approved by congress and earmarked to help an ally to defend themselves from invasions of their country, and use that money as a Bribe to a foreign nation, to help get himself elected in the upcoming election?

Do you believe he even did that?

Do you believe that many American Lives could have been saved had Donald Trump, our president, took actions sooner, instead of lying to us about the virus to begin with.

Do you even believe that Donald Trump was warned by the CSA, The Intelligence community, and people on his own Administrative staff, that if we do not take proper preventive actions, that 500,000 Americans could be infected with the pandemic coming our way?

These questions should be sufficient to get your feet wet here and get your personal perspective on these subjects known throughout the Forum Community!

Feel free at any time to just jump right in!
    Wow, there are some REALLY loaded questions on your lengthy list. And you SHOULD know by now, EVERY politician lies. It's just the way it is.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Wow, there are some REALLY loaded questions on your lengthy list. And you SHOULD know by now, EVERY politician lies. It's just the way it is.
    I am ready for anyone to tell us a lie that Biden has intentionally told to mislead anyone!

Be sure to post the proof that warrants it as a lie- and the proof that he intentionally lied about it!

Loaded questions?

These are just simple yes or no questions!

All they require are simple yes or no answers,

I think you are confusing loaded questions with important questions!

The problem that Donald Trump and his supporters have, are these are questions that they don't want to be asked- because the answers to these questions make the president look bad.

There are never wrong questions- But the answers to them can be very wrong!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 06-10-2020 at 10:31 PM.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,095 Times in 12,622 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,439 Times in 1,383 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo2020 View Post
    I'll keep this simple and maybe sweet!

Where is a great place where you won't be censored for speaking your mind? I am sure it is here. I just joined a few hours ago. But I have been reading a lot of the posts/comments so I can get a feel what I am getting myself into. It's hard to find the Truth, when folks on both sides bicker and really don't solve any problems. Everyone wants Truth. But also, everyone has their own version of what the Truth lies. Especially, when it comes to President Trump, Covid-19, the riots and George Floyd. But at the same time, people "think" that they can get sources they rely as Truth. But is it really the Truth? Especially, when one person uses the same source over and over - I mean, as a biased sense.

I am here to find the Truth. In everything we all do in life. That includes in the political spectrum of the internet. Of course, I take everyone's "truth" with a grain of salt. As I should. What you tell me is true...I always investigate. Not because, I don't believe you. It's because, I don't always believe in the source that is provided as such.

I welcome all comments - as long as they are respectful and decent thinking.

For now, you can all call me "Ichigo". Hope to "meet" some great people and minds here.

Ichigo!
    No actually, a huge number of your peers have no interest in the truth,,,,,we who speak truth and advocate for free minds are a vanishingly small breed.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (06-10-2020)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here is a simple question and it only needs a simple answer....

If we get to a point where we cannot believe our president- WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE?

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here is a simple question and it only needs a simple answer....

If we get to a point where we cannot believe our president- WHO SHOULD WE BELIEVE?
    Dont believe who, believe what is true.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lying is the very same thing as stealing. When one intentionally lies to people, in effect, the people are being robbed of the truth! Liars are thieves! [Geeko Sportivo]

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Dont believe who, believe what is true.
    I don't get it! Sorry!

Are you approving of lying based on "who" it is that is telling a lie?

Are you saying liars should be forgiven and trusted?

Someone has already tried to tell us that every politician lies!

That is a lie in itself.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I don't get it! Sorry!

Are you approving of lying based on "who" it is that is telling a lie?

Are you saying liars should be forgiven and trusted?

You have already tried to tell us that every politician lies!

That is a lie in itself.
    It is not who speaks an idea that matters, it is how close to reality that it is that does.

That said learning who knows what they are talking about, knowing who tends to be correct, is an important life skill.

DARK AGES SUCK!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (06-11-2020)

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is not who speaks an idea that matters, it is how close to reality that it is that does.

That said learning who knows what they are talking about, knowing who tends to be correct, is an important life skill.
    Trying to lie to people and get by with it is also a life skill!

Lying to get yourself elected is also a life skill by some!

Creating Conspiracy Theories is also a life skill by some.

Robbing banks is also a life skill by some!

Serial Killing requires certain skills!

Cheating is a skill!

Just because people are skilled at lying does not excuse them for lying!

Selling snake oil requires skill!

13. The Following User Groans At Geeko Sportivo For This Awful Post:

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trying to lie to people and get by with it is also a life skill!

Lying to get yourself elected is also a life skill by some!

Creating Conspiracy Theories is also a life skill by some.

Robbing a bank is also a life skill by some!

Cheating is a skill!

Selling snake oil requires skill!
    Trump should have never had an opening, Trump is here only because our Elite Class has failed, and failed completely.

DARK AGES SUCK!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump should have never had an opening, Trump is here only because our Elite Class has failed, and failed completely.
    I know you mean well Hawkeye! And I am not here to personally insult you!

That out of the way, we just simply don't agree on political matters!

And when it comes to politics, it is not about good guys or bad guys, it is about difference. Politics should never be about indifference! There is a huge difference between difference and indifference! Indifference means we don't care about the other side, we don't have sympathy or empathy for the other side, or we simply don't care about the other side.

People have concerns that may be very unique to them. Not everyone is going to have those exact concerns.or Lifetime experiences, be they good ones or bad ones.

People choose a side that best suits the personal needs for themselves and their families, and presents them with the least fears they have.

Everything in this world that can be done, or is not done- has a consequence to it.

In other words, based on consequences, some things we cannot afford to do. But also based on consequences, some things we cannot afford to "not" do either. These things must be weighed and a vocal majority and a voting majority of people should decide them.

We the people- means We the Majority of People- is what democracy is all about!

There is also a Voting Majority! Those are the people who are actually legally able to vote, and actually do vote, guaranteed by our Constitution.

EVERYONE'S VOTE SHOULD COUNT! AT LEAST THE ONE'S THAT ACTUALLY WANT TO VOTE AND PERFORM THEIR AMERICAN DUTY!

And whatever the Majority of voters want in this country- they should get what they want.

But, if we can't agree on Democracy and how important this is for us to have civility and law and order or how important that it is for the Voting and Vocal majority to get what they want- we will never ever agree on much else.

For Democracy has to come first before anything else! It takes democracy to have a fair election system in the first place.
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 06-11-2020 at 12:15 AM.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Someone actually joined here to find the truth?

I could be wrong but... thought you needed to have 10-15 posts before you can thank or groan, yet noob has only six but is able to do both. Curious.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

18. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-11-2020)

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I could be wrong but... thought you needed to have 10-15 posts before you can thank or groan, yet noob has only six but is able to do both. Curious.
    THIS noob is VERY special. He's an intelligent conservative who has an functioning brain, unlike virtually ALL of the liberal knuckleheads that post on these threads.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I think that is only editing posts.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post: