Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool Hey!

I'll keep this simple and maybe sweet!

Where is a great place where you won't be censored for speaking your mind? I am sure it is here. I just joined a few hours ago. But I have been reading a lot of the posts/comments so I can get a feel what I am getting myself into. It's hard to find the Truth, when folks on both sides bicker and really don't solve any problems. Everyone wants Truth. But also, everyone has their own version of what the Truth lies. Especially, when it comes to President Trump, Covid-19, the riots and George Floyd. But at the same time, people "think" that they can get sources they rely as Truth. But is it really the Truth? Especially, when one person uses the same source over and over - I mean, as a biased sense.

I am here to find the Truth. In everything we all do in life. That includes in the political spectrum of the internet. Of course, I take everyone's "truth" with a grain of salt. As I should. What you tell me is true...I always investigate. Not because, I don't believe you. It's because, I don't always believe in the source that is provided as such.

I welcome all comments - as long as they are respectful and decent thinking.

For now, you can all call me "Ichigo". Hope to "meet" some great people and minds here.

Ichigo!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ichigo2020 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (06-09-2020), Charoite (06-10-2020), PoliTalker (06-10-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is essentially /pol/ where anyone can say almost anything without being censored and where everyone knows they're talking to the same people.

Welcome to JPP!!!

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo2020 View Post

Where is a great place where you won't be censored for speaking your mind? I am sure it is here. I just joined a few hours ago. But I have been reading a lot of the posts/comments so I can get a feel what I am getting myself into. It's hard to find the Truth, when folks on both sides bicker and really don't solve any problems. Everyone wants Truth. But also, everyone has their own version of what the Truth lies. Especially, when it comes to President Trump, Covid-19, the riots and George Floyd. But at the same time, people "think" that they can get sources they rely as Truth. But is it really the Truth? Especially, when one person uses the same source over and over - I mean, as a biased sense.

I am here to find the Truth. In everything we all do in life. That includes in the political spectrum of the internet. Of course, I take everyone's "truth" with a grain of salt. As I should. What you tell me is true...I always investigate. Not because, I don't believe you. It's because, I don't always believe in the source that is provided as such.

For now, you can all call me "Ichigo". Hope to "meet" some great people and minds here.

Ichigo!
    Welcome to the site, Ichigo. I believe you'll enjoy it here. We have quite a few VERY intelligent folks that post on here, and some, I'd rather NOT get into that. The most important thing is to have FUN on here. I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts!

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,104 Times in 33,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ichigo!
    Welcome, be sure to read our rules.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Ichigo2020 (06-09-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,341 Times in 53,241 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Someone actually joined here to find the truth?

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

8. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Ichigo2020 (06-09-2020)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

anonymoose (06-10-2020), Phantasmal (06-09-2020)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm a Kenpachi Zaraki fan myself......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Ichigo2020 (06-10-2020)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ichigo!
    Bleach fan?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

Ichigo2020 (06-10-2020)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Bleach fan?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Bleach is actually an anime that was top on my list for a while. The main character was named Ichigo.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Charoite For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (06-10-2020)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bleach is actually an anime that was top on my list for a while. The main character was named Ichigo.
    OIC.

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ohayou.

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    OIC.
    Hard to get past OIC also meaning opioid-induced constipation when using that texting acronym.

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hard to get past OIC also meaning opioid-induced constipation when using that texting acronym.
    I'm afraid to ask what LMAO does to you.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bleach fan?
    Yes, I am! That is how I got this name. I have watched every episode of Bleach and the movies, as well.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ichigo2020 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (06-10-2020), Charoite (06-10-2020)

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, I am! That is how I got this name. I have watched every episode of Bleach and the movies, as well.
    They were supposed to be animating the final saga of Bleach but it got sidetracked by Covid-19. The thousand year blood war ark was so brutal I hope they don't butcher it for television. It's about time they finished the saga since the cancellation. Maybe they learned a lesson about filler material.