Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: When Will We Recover From The Civil War? Now Is The Time.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,325 Times in 9,833 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Equal treatment and equal opportunity. Take steps towards that and you have a good start.
    how, fuckface?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Is that a forced equal treatment and opportunity like with affirmative action or simply one where you have both and its up to you to make the most of them?
    affirmative action isn't equal treatment. its quotas, different standards, and revenge. fixed that for ya.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

compensatory treatment isn't equal treatment.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,305 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    affirmative action isn't equal treatment. its quotas, different standards, and revenge. fixed that for ya.
    Well, on that I agree, except for the revenge part. It's more like the Peter Principle on steroids.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

Blackwater Lunchbreak (06-08-2020)

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,459 Times in 52,471 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    We never recovered from the Civil War.

The official war ended, and then immediately the fight went into a social struggle to repress blacks and glorify the Confederacy. That has never ended, and even though the people who began this struggle are all dead, we are still stuck with the hatred which was hatched then in an effort to justify southern slavery and the decision to launch into a totally needless, hurtful, and deadly war over nothing but stupid hatred. Racism is a stain that has marred the American cause of freedom and human rights.

Now we have our opportunity to forward our complete recovery from the Civil War.

And it came in the strangest way.

An oppressive hateful president, an insensitive cop, a black victim of police brutality.

This has become a moment.

It has become a movement. This movement has spread far beyond the American borders. There are Floyd protests all over the WORLD!

It is a chance to heal.
    When Yankees stop calling Southerners stupid, racist and traitors, maybe the wounds of the War of Northern Aggression would begin to heal.

Note where the major battles took place:
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,263 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Heal. I thought the election of Obama was the final piece of the puzzle. I doubt anything really changes. Cops will continue to kill whites that resist arrest at about a 25% higher rate than blacks but the death of blacks will continue to garner all the publicity. IMO.
    So you seem to be saying, because more Whites resisting arrest are killed by Policemen at a higher percentage rate than Blacks, it somehow justifies Policemen killing people resisting arrest?

Could it just be that because Whites make up 76% of our population, and Blacks make up only 13% is a reason in itself why the percentage of White Deaths would naturally be higher? Of course it would.

So really dude, I don't think your comment has anything to do with the price of tea in China.

I think it has to do more with you seemingly justifying Police Brutality and justifying the killing of people who resist arrest be they Black or White.

Let me just say this- I AM NOT CONVINCED BY THE FILM CLIPS I HAVE SEED THAT FLOYD EVEN RESISTED ARREST!

It is pretty hard to resist arrest with your feet shackled and your hands cuffed behind your back!

So I am not sure why you are here today talking about resisting arrest!

And WTF does Obama have to do with anything regarding this murder or settling the Civil War?
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 06-08-2020 at 06:21 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-08-2020)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Heal. I thought the election of Obama was the final piece of the puzzle. I doubt anything really changes. Cops will continue to kill whites that resist arrest at about a 25% higher rate than blacks but the death of blacks will continue to garner all the publicity. IMO.
    Ha-ha! Our little PoliTalker, who THINKS he/she/it? is SO intelligent, uses the WRONG word, "heel" to make a point. You really CAN'T make shit like this up! What a HEEL he/she/it? IS!

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    So you seem to be saying, because more Whites resisting arrest are killed by Policemen at a higher percentage rate than Blacks, it somehow justifies Policemen killing people resisting arrest?

Could it just be that because Whites make up 76% of our population, and Blacks make up only 13% is a reason in itself why the percentage of White Deaths would naturally be higher? Of course it would.

So really dude, I don't think your comment has anything to do with the price of tea in China.

I think it has to do more with you seemingly justifying Police Brutality and justifying the killing of people who resist arrest be they Black or White.

Let me just say this- I AM NOT CONVINCED BY THE FILM CLIPS I HAVE SEED THAT FLOYD EVEN RESISTED ARREST!

It is pretty hard to resist arrest with your feet shackled and your hands cuffed behind your back!

So I am not sure why you are here today talking about resisting arrest!

And WTF does Obama have to do with anything regarding this murder?
    Not to mention the naked men on bicycles. WATCH OUT for these dudes!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (06-08-2020)

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Well, on that I agree, except for the revenge part. It's more like the Peter Principle on steroids.
    Not at all. If you steal from a company over a long time, you pay restitution. That would be fair. Return to them some of what you stole.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,459 Times in 52,471 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not at all. If you steal from a company over a long time, you pay restitution. That would be fair. Return to them some of what you stole.
    Just like the Treaty of Versailles.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,305 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

What does that have to do with affirmative action?

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

go eat a bag of dicks.
    What a pin head

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

how, fuckface?
    Did you remember to take your meds for your mental illness.

17. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,496 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

No . You seem to be projecting.
    Could it just be that because Whites make up 76% of our population, and Blacks make up only 13% is a reason in itself why the percentage of White Deaths would naturally be higher?
    White death by cop is 84.3%, black death by cop is 13.6% of total deaths. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6080222/ That somewhat correlates to the percentage of population but if you're white you're slightly more likely to die by cop.
    Of course it would.
    Male death by cop is 97.4% yet males make up about half the population. You obviously don't understand statistics. Cops need to start blowing away less males and more females for more equality between the sexes.
    Correct, which is why I didn't mention the price of tea in China.
    Many fatalities are unavoidable or are consistent with how police are trained. Personally I'd like to see the cops have immediate access to the perps' record and if they are repeat offenders of violent crime, summary execution is in order. Cop fucks up, execute the cop.
    the minimum is negligent homicide by the cops, maximum is 2nd degree murder.

And WTF does Obama have to do with anything regarding this murder?
    Nothing. It has to do with the OP.

18. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Question: What does a "complete recovery from the Civil War" entail? What are the specifics of that?
    An essential end to racism. Racism no longer exists at any level which presents a significant problem to society. Crushed to the point where people fear to speak of racial differences in any way which suggests any one race is superior to another. They fear to speak of itsuch because it is so roundly rejected that they know they will be ridiculed if they should utter a word of it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.