Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LANCET/NE Journal of Medicine, BOTH RETRACT "BOGUS" HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE STUDIES

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Hydroxychloroquine does not cure Covid-19, say drug trial chiefs
    Major study of thousands of patients led by University of Oxford shows drug is ineffective

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...g-trial-chiefs
    It was never intended to "cure" the virus, but I used to VERY EFFECTIVELY TREAT ITS WORST SYMPTOMS.

TRY TO KEEP UP...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    So you don't comprehend why they retracted? It had zero to do with the effectiveness of the drug on Covid 19. And once again, it has proven to be an incorrect protocol.
    HORSE SHIT. THEY "RETRACTED" BECAUSE THE POLITICALLY MOTIVATED "STUDIES" WERE TOTAL BULLSHIT.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,115 Times in 12,640 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,445 Times in 1,389 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    HORSE SHIT. THEY "RETRACTED" BECAUSE THE POLITICALLY MOTIVATED "STUDIES" WERE TOTAL BULLSHIT.
    And they either out of will or incompetence did not notice this before they vouched for it.

Either way I now know that this journal can not be trusted.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-06-2020)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    And they either out of will or incompetence did not notice this before they vouched for it.

Either way I now know that this journal can not be trusted.
    YEP. It was other LESS POLITICAL, MORE HONEST RESEARCHERS WHO CALLED THEM ON THE BULLSHIT STUDIES THEY TOUTED...

De Oppresso Liber

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

YEP. It was other LESS POLITICAL, MORE HONEST RESEARCHERS WHO CALLED THEM ON THE BULLSHIT STUDIES THEY TOUTED...
    What has been happening is that as power lies trained people in this case trained in science use the data that is available to them to check to see what is true, people such as Bret Weinstein who now after being forced out of his job as an academic is a free agent. It is not people in power generally who call out the BS, the lies, because they generally are too weak to speak truth when the cost of doing so is potentially and often results in the end of their careers. The fact that the Universities have failed and that no money comes to anyone who is not affiliated with a University has a lot to do with this. Universities care more about their political agendas then they care about science, anyone who is a heretic of the Victim Culture Cult is increasingly no longer allowed to have a career in science.
    I choose my own words like the Americans of olden times........before this dystopia arrived.

DARK AGES SUCK!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-06-2020)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    Trump has shown you how to be a Crybaby, a Liar, a proponent of Fake News- and a denial of Reality. And you've learned well!

May I be the very first to give you an A+ on your report card? You have earned it! Good job!

Congratulations!

lol....."I don't have a problem when my candidate doesn't win. I just look forward to my next opportunity to vote"..........sure thing, bozo......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-06-2020)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What has been happening is that as power lies trained people in this case trained in science use the data that is available to them to check to see what is true, people such as Bret Weinstein who now after being forced out of his job as an academic is a free agent. It is not people in power generally who call out the BS, the lies, because they generally are too weak to speak truth when the cost of doing so is potentially and often results in the end of their careers. The fact that the Universities have failed and that no money comes to anyone who is not affiliated with a University has a lot to do with this. Universities care more about their political agendas then they care about science, anyone who is a heretic of the Victim Culture Cult is increasingly no longer allowed to have a career in science.
    YEP...the Truth is more commonly found outside The Establishment....

De Oppresso Liber

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

YEP...the Truth is more commonly found outside The Establishment....
    Now, because the establishment, because the intelligentsia, have now failed so completely.

Our ancestors did better work.

DARK AGES SUCK!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-06-2020)

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

"It's all lies" is a phrase we all need to get used to.
    You should have been using it about Trump from day one.

At least these sources admitted the mistakes and retracted their stance. Sure don’t see this administration doing so, do you?

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Now, because the establishment, because the intelligentsia, have now failed so completely.

Our ancestors did better work.
    There is no doubt of that....IMHO...

De Oppresso Liber

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Hawkeye10 (06-06-2020)

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    You should have been using it about Trump from day one.

At least these sources admitted the mistakes and retracted their stance. Sure don’t see this administration doing so, do you?
    I am of the Truth Tellers Tribe....I am not a part of any cult.

DARK AGES SUCK!

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,836 Times in 17,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

The saddest part of this is trump pulled hydroxy out of his ass. Because he is prez, Hydroxy was checked by health tests over and over. Millions of dollars and countless expensive hours were wasted checking his crazy idea. Grok is a Trump suckup of the highest order. Trump can do no wrong for him. He defends every damn thing the idiot in chief does. Even this insanity does not daunt him.Slurp, slurp swallow.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

domer76 (06-06-2020)

19. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am of the Truth Tellers Tribe....I am not a part of any cult.
    Great. That tribe doesn’t have very many numbers.

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Great. That tribe doesn’t have very many numbers.
    We are the thinnest in ranks ever seen during my lifetime (Born 1962), and we are increasingly hunted down and cancelled.... which is why the West is dying.

DARK AGES SUCK!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkeye10 For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-06-2020)

22. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The saddest part of this is trump pulled hydroxy out of his ass. Because he is prez, Hydroxy was checked by health tests over and over. Millions of dollars and countless expensive hours were wasted checking his crazy idea. Grok is a Trump suckup of the highest order. Trump can do no wrong for him. He defends every damn thing the idiot in chief does. Even this insanity does not daunt him.Slurp, slurp swallow.
    HERE YOU ARE MAKING UP BULLSHIT AGAIN.

DO YOU EVER NOT LIE, OR BOTHER TO FIND OUT WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE BLATHERING ABOUT??

THE PRESIDENT LEARNED OF ITS USE TO TREAT COVID SYMPTOMS FROM A FRENCH CLINICAL STUDY, and RECORD OF SUCCESSFUL RESULTS.

MAKEUP SOME MORE LIES...

De Oppresso Liber