Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who REALLY is responsible for the JFK assassination?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    I don't really know.
    From all the reading I've done about the assassination, and I've read quite a bit about it, LBJ appears to be the obvious "trigger man", the one who got things rolling on JFK'S execution. He IS the major player behind it.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    LBJ.
    No one else had the clout to manage all the moving pieces.
    More of that "serve the Pope or die" diatribe megalomaniacal crusade in sociopsychopathilogical human farming to blame everyone for JFK's assassination in keeping the cross higher than the flag clout....

3. The Following User Groans At saltydancin For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (06-16-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,092 Times in 9,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 500 Times in 474 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    From all the reading I've done about the assassination, and I've read quite a bit about it, LBJ appears to be the obvious "trigger man", the one who got things rolling on JFK'S execution. He IS the major player behind it.
    kennedys had lots of enemies for many reasons. im sure lbj was part of it. im not putting it all at his feet though.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

AProudLefty (06-22-2020), Cancel 2020.2 (06-16-2020)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

I've done MUCH reading on this, and I've come to the conclusion that LBJ, John's VP, is most likely THE one. Johnson absolutely HATED Kennedy's guts, and there has been much reported on LBJ'S wife's family having a BIG interest in building military vehicles designed for war. And JFK, of course, wanted to get our country OUT of Vietnam as quickly as possible. So for these two reasons alone, I'm convinced it was LBJ that "pulled the trigger", so to speak. Please discuss. A signed copy of the JFK DVD by Oliver Stone himself, will be awarded to the best response. Good luck!
    To Steve VanderMolen: I can only hope that my opinion and interpretation in this thread offers food for thought.

Let me repeat. I am stating my opinion and interpretation. I offer no theory for discussion.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...64#post3115864
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (06-16-2020)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,673 Times in 14,046 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Raphael Cruz.
    Is this one of those self anointed baptize thine eyes by urinations Papal contingents Christiananality pedophilia business preyer which would travel the USA stealing bereavement memorials to JFK, consisting of an old glory presented by JFK for business excellence along with an old testament to burn without force to reason the assassination ?

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 82 Posts

I've done MUCH reading on this, and I've come to the conclusion that LBJ, John's VP, is most likely THE one. Johnson absolutely HATED Kennedy's guts, and there has been much reported on LBJ'S wife's family having a BIG interest in building military vehicles designed for war. And JFK, of course, wanted to get our country OUT of Vietnam as quickly as possible. So for these two reasons alone, I'm convinced it was LBJ that "pulled the trigger", so to speak. Please discuss. A signed copy of the JFK DVD by Oliver Stone himself, will be awarded to the best response. Good luck!
    The communist terrorist Lee Harvey Oswald.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpeech View Post
    The communist terrorist Lee Harvey Oswald.
    To FreeSpeech: Oswald was a patsy:

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Of all the theories —— blaming Lee Harvey Oswald is the most improbable:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...64#post3115864
    The real assassins were back in Vietnam before Jack Ruby shot Oswald. They had to see Ruby as a gift from heaven knowing that Oswald would be blamed.

Ruby did everybody else a favor when the Warren Commission concluded that Oswald acted alone.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (06-21-2020)

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 93 Times in 82 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    To FreeSpeech: Oswald was a patsy:

The real assassins were back in Vietnam before Jack Ruby shot Oswald. They had to see Ruby as a gift from heaven knowing that Oswald would be blamed.

Ruby did everybody else a favor when the Warren Commission concluded that Oswald acted alone.
    Vincent Bugliosi debunked all of your crack pot theories, JFK was a Cold Warrior that's why the communist pig Oswald shot him.

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Vincent Bugliosi debunked all of your crack pot theories, JFK was a Cold Warrior that's why the communist pig Oswald shot him.
    While the communism of Christianity in it's megalomaniacal crusade to rule the earth & destroy the world cracked their master race joke everybody else assassinated JFK to prey....

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,752 Times in 17,082 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

I was. I time travelled into the past.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (06-22-2020)

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Vincent Bugliosi debunked all of your crack pot theories,
    To FreeSpeech: Call my interpretation and opinions psychobabble if you prefer, but they are just as valid as the conclusions Bugliosi came to in a moneymaking book.

JFK was a Cold Warrior that's why the communist pig Oswald shot him.
    To FreeSpeech: My innate logic rebels at laying the blame on Oswald. Aside from the fact that Oswald was the perfect patsy every known fact about his life confirms my interpretation.

In short: Oswald was a dedicated Communist “pig’ makes my case. Had Oswald shot JFK, a Communist fanatic would have jumped at the chance to go down in history as the man that killed an American president in defense of his beloved Communism.

Quite to the contrary, Oswald said "They've taken me in because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy!" A Communist labeling himself Patsy Dumcluck are not the words of a fanatic trying to beat the rap.

Finally, The Warren Commission had every reason to lie. Appointing Chief Justice Earl Warren to chair the Commission was a stroke of genius. Who could give a lie more credibility than a chief justice?

More importantly, who better than a chief justice could shortstop cases questioning the findings of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy before they got to the High Court?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,845 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 590 Posts
    Blog Entries

First fuck Ollie stone brain next let's think this through. If it was LBJ who did the actual killing? Who did he hire? Was this a CIA thing? How many people would have to be killed or kept quiet in order to pull this off?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Yakuda For This Post:

21. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,805 Times in 13,108 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 825 Times in 784 Posts

22. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    All those "serve the Pope or die" aliens of the USA....