Thread: PLEASE TRY TO DEFEND THIS ACTION BY POLICE ... PLEASE I DARE YOU

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    Don't pretend that trained EMTs were not there within seconds........it is not the cops job to "treat" an injured person when medical personnel are present......
    I guess 'To Protect and Serve' is just lip service. Policemen en masse walk past a man lying on the concrete and bleeding from the head. You go ahead and defend that.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    NYC calmer as Buffalo police draw ire for protester injury

The latest night of protests in New York City sparked by the death of George Floyd at the hands of police was markedly calmer, while video of a police officer appearing to shove an elderly protester who falls and cracks his head in Buffalo drew widespread condemnation.

Video from WFBO showed a Buffalo police officer appearing to push the 75-year-old man who walked up to police clearing Niagara Square around the 8 p.m. curfew Thursday. The man falls straight backward and hits his head on the pavement, with blood leaking out as officers walk past.

The video quickly went viral on social media, spurring outrage. Buffalo police initially said in a statement that a person “was injured when he tripped & fell,” WIVB-TV reported, but Capt. Jeff Rinaldo later told the TV station that an internal affairs investigation was opened. The police commissioner subsequently suspended two police officers without pay, Mayor Byron Brown said in a statement.

The mayor of the western New York city, who expressed he was “deeply disturbed” by the video, said the unidentified man was in “stable but serious” condition at a hospital.

In this image from video provided by WBFO, a Buffalo police officer appears to shove a man who walked up to police Thursday, June 4, 2020, in Buffalo, N.Y. Video from WBFO shows the man appearing to hit his head on the pavement, with blood leaking out as officers walk past to clear Niagara Square. Buffalo police initially said in a statement that a person “was injured when he tripped & fell,” WIVB-TV reported, but Capt. Jeff Rinaldo later told the TV station that an internal affairs investigation was opened. Police Commissioner Byron Lockwood suspended two officers late Thursday, the mayor’s statement said. (Mike Desmond/WBFO via AP)

all fake and staged

don't confront the police

the old guy was asking for it

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

The right does not have to defend it. They just lie about it. Like Barr today. He said no tear gas used and the protesters he moved for the photo op were well retreated and not abused. You do not even have to accept the videos. just say it did not happen and it did not. It is what reds call "winning".

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I guess 'To Protect and Serve' is just lip service. Policemen en masse walk past a man lying on the concrete and bleeding from the head. You go ahead and defend that.
    easy enough.......the supervisor tells the man who stops "Let the EMTs handle it".......they have them on site.......he gets on his radio.......they come running up from the rear seconds later......now, you go ahead and defend your three years worth of lies......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

easy enough.......the supervisor tells the man who stops "Let the EMTs handle it".......they have them on site.......he gets on his radio.......they come running up from the rear seconds later......now, you go ahead and defend your three years worth of lies......
    Keep apologizing for the inexcusable behavior of these cops. You stay with him until the EMTs get there. Period, end of story. Stop being a tool.

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

we know it happened........why didn't the news crew that took the first video show that one?....

“Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Keep apologizing for the inexcusable behavior of these cops. You stay with him until the EMTs get there. Period, end of story. Stop being a tool.
    they did, cunt.....the pictures above show it......defend your failure to admit it.....

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

they did, cunt.....the pictures above show it......defend your failure to admit it.....
    Just stop. Everyone saw the video. I guess I tilted you, huh CUNT? LOL at you.

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Concunt View Post
    Just stop. Everyone saw the video. I guess I tilted you, huh CUNT? LOL at you.
    /shrugs......everyone saw the video......apparently everyone except you saw the two I posted........you were too busy denying that what they showed really happened.....you say the cops didn't stay there until the EMTs came.....the photo shows they did....feel free to apologize to the Buffalo PD for lying about them......