Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: PLEASE TRY TO DEFEND THIS ACTION BY POLICE ... PLEASE I DARE YOU

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Exclamation PLEASE TRY TO DEFEND THIS ACTION BY POLICE ... PLEASE I DARE YOU

NYC calmer as Buffalo police draw ire for protester injury

The latest night of protests in New York City sparked by the death of George Floyd at the hands of police was markedly calmer, while video of a police officer appearing to shove an elderly protester who falls and cracks his head in Buffalo drew widespread condemnation.

Video from WFBO showed a Buffalo police officer appearing to push the 75-year-old man who walked up to police clearing Niagara Square around the 8 p.m. curfew Thursday. The man falls straight backward and hits his head on the pavement, with blood leaking out as officers walk past.

The video quickly went viral on social media, spurring outrage. Buffalo police initially said in a statement that a person “was injured when he tripped & fell,” WIVB-TV reported, but Capt. Jeff Rinaldo later told the TV station that an internal affairs investigation was opened. The police commissioner subsequently suspended two police officers without pay, Mayor Byron Brown said in a statement.

The mayor of the western New York city, who expressed he was “deeply disturbed” by the video, said the unidentified man was in “stable but serious” condition at a hospital.

In this image from video provided by WBFO, a Buffalo police officer appears to shove a man who walked up to police Thursday, June 4, 2020, in Buffalo, N.Y. Video from WBFO shows the man appearing to hit his head on the pavement, with blood leaking out as officers walk past to clear Niagara Square. Buffalo police initially said in a statement that a person “was injured when he tripped & fell,” WIVB-TV reported, but Capt. Jeff Rinaldo later told the TV station that an internal affairs investigation was opened. Police Commissioner Byron Lockwood suspended two officers late Thursday, the mayor’s statement said. (Mike Desmond/WBFO via AP)

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

1. I dont think the officer meant to hit him that hard. He looked shocked at the result.

2. If they let that guy get away with it everyone would have violated curfew and that would be that.

3. I can agree they should have just arrested him. If you want to prosecute this one for murder as well by all means go ahead. Just dont be surprised when police refuse to go into violent neighborhoods and take other actions that risk confrontation.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

3. The Following User Groans At tsuke For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (06-05-2020)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

Callinectes (06-05-2020), Cancel 2020.2 (06-05-2020), Earl (06-05-2020), Granule (06-07-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh yea sure, so shocked the officer just walked on by ....

6. The Following 2 Users Groan At Bourbon For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-05-2020), Earl (06-05-2020)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

John Barron (06-05-2020), Trumpet (06-05-2020)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Surprised the old Geezer wasn't handcuffed and choked out.

9. The Following User Groans At Jack For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-05-2020)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,670 Times in 17,928 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Surprised the old Geezer wasn't handcuffed and choked out.
    He wasn’t, Jacky...surprised or not.

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

People have to begin to ask themselves; what’s the appropriate punishment for the crime?

Passing a Fake $20 = DEATH
    Being out past curfew = DEATH
    Jogging = DEATH
    Breaking Glass = DEATH
    Theft = DEATH

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    He wasn’t, Jacky...surprised or not.
    ... in the Hospital in critical condition. (Earl. You never cease to amaze me ... but not in a good way)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

The shorter guy who pushed him tried to go down to help him...and was stopped from doing so by a guy with a gold badge...usually an indication of someone of higher rank.

Guy down was bleeding.

Just about as fucked up a situation as is possible to get.

Not sure what any of these cops were thinking...but someone should pay big time...the cops who did the pushing...and the higher ranking guy who stopped cops from giving aid.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post

The latest night of protests in New York City sparked by the death of George Floyd at the hands of police was markedly calmer, while video of a police officer appearing to shove an elderly protester who falls and cracks his head in Buffalo drew widespread condemnation.

Video from WFBO showed a Buffalo police officer appearing to push the 75-year-old man who walked up to police clearing Niagara Square around the 8 p.m. curfew Thursday. The man falls straight backward and hits his head on the pavement, with blood leaking out as officers walk past.

The video quickly went viral on social media, spurring outrage. Buffalo police initially said in a statement that a person “was injured when he tripped & fell,” WIVB-TV reported, but Capt. Jeff Rinaldo later told the TV station that an internal affairs investigation was opened. The police commissioner subsequently suspended two police officers without pay, Mayor Byron Brown said in a statement.

The mayor of the western New York city, who expressed he was “deeply disturbed” by the video, said the unidentified man was in “stable but serious” condition at a hospital.

In this image from video provided by WBFO, a Buffalo police officer appears to shove a man who walked up to police Thursday, June 4, 2020, in Buffalo, N.Y. Video from WBFO shows the man appearing to hit his head on the pavement, with blood leaking out as officers walk past to clear Niagara Square. Buffalo police initially said in a statement that a person “was injured when he tripped & fell,” WIVB-TV reported, but Capt. Jeff Rinaldo later told the TV station that an internal affairs investigation was opened. Police Commissioner Byron Lockwood suspended two officers late Thursday, the mayor’s statement said. (Mike Desmond/WBFO via AP)

I thought after George Floyd's death we needed police reform but this latest film makes me demand it. Even worse than the push is the one cop stopped the other cop from checking on the old man.

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    The shorter guy who pushed him tried to go down to help him...and was stopped from doing so by a guy with a gold badge...usually an indication of someone of higher rank.

Guy down was bleeding.

Not sure what any of these cops were thinking...but someone should pay big time...the cops who did the pushing...and the higher ranking guy who stopped cops from giving aid.
    At least we know it wasn't you Frank.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Frank Apisa (06-05-2020)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post

Guy down was bleeding.

Looked like the Geezer was going for a gun, Frank. (obviously self defense)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post

COMMONPLACE IN LONG TIME DEMOCRAT SHIT HOLES...LIKE BUFFALO... .
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

I just don't care about this shit anymore. These "peaceful protesters" need to look behind them at the thugs in the black hoodies and balaclavas holding the bricks and the clubs and using them as human shields. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

AP20151237090970.jpg
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Cool

I mentioned to my girls I was thinking of going to DC tomorrow to protest in uniform.

Ted Turner@TedTNavyVetInMD

I mentioned to my girls I was thinking of going to DC tomorrow to protest in uniform. I’m 66, and a VFW. They suggested staying local, rather than DC. I never felt more compelled to serve my country than right now.
    [video=twitter;1268745094816989185]https://twitter.com/TedTNavyVetInMD/status/1268745094816989185/photo/1"]

It's NO Longer just a Black Problem ... remember that on November 3rd

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-05-2020)

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes View Post
    I just don't care about this shit anymore. These "peaceful protesters" need to look behind them at the thugs in the black hoodies and balaclavas holding the bricks and the clubs and using them as human shields. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

AP20151237090970.jpg

I agree ... right after they look behind them as get the Knees off the Neck of Black People ...

Are you coming along to help or are you watching from the sidelines and choosing to see only Broken Glass over Dead Bodies?