Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yet another former JC Chairman blasts tRump.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Tell us about Trump's military ahievements, Ralph. He graduated from military school (you won't be able to say anything about his record, I understand that, because he threatened the law on anyone who revealed his grades).

Anyway, there he was: an 18-year-old with MILITARY TRAINING, raring to go serve his country. And then ...?
    tRump developed a life-threatening case of bone spurs. Who knows, a Dr. that DIDN'T rent his office space from Fred tRump might have had a very different diagnosis.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE/] Can you count to 2.5 Million? The most new jobs added in a single month in US HISTORY.

[/QUOTE]

Yet another example of "tRumpian" misrepresented facts and "Conway style" Alternate Facts.

People returning to work after being furloughed due to Covid are NOT new jobs. They are EXISTING jobs that were SUSPENDED. Again, only a "conditioned" trumpanzee would spout such ridiculousness.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    When did Biden ever say anything that was coherent and articulate that did not sound like he's got a mouth full of shit? You know, the thing, with the thing? Hell he can't even quote one line from our founding documents void of stepping on his own dick.

Do you know how many US TROOPS was killed under the leadership of Barry Soetoro? George Bush? Blow Job Bill? Now compare that leadership with the leadership of Mr. Trump....who is bringing peace to the Clowns in America's war machine in the middle east. Trump is telling both the CIA and the House of Saud to stick their oil up their ass....The US is now energy independent.....enough so to provide all our energy needs for the next 200 years if required void of having to depend upon 3rd world shitholes (that was mandated by the democrats). No more Blood for Oil...….no more using US TAXPAYER dollars to fund the left wing money laundering to personal bank accounts.
    As compared to tRump's "Covfefe" nonsense. As well as tRump talking to Covid casualties AFTER they had died.....lmao

Still using the "new jobs" bullshit lies I see. They are not new jobs and tRump is a bumbling idiot. I suggest that you start coming to terms with that.