Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump has highest disapproval rating of any president in modern US History

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    If the economy rebounds and T crushes the senile B in debates- T can win

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Right now it looks bad for T
    When the avg person sees how incoherent and demented B Is in the debates ...

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Biden can blunder at times. tRump is a chronic pathological liar. It will be interesting to watch.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,564 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quasar44 View Post
    Right now it looks bad for T
    When the avg person sees how incoherent and demented B Is in the debates ...
    This is what Biden would debate. https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/tru...about-himself/ Do you ever hear what Trump says. Aren't you embarrassed? You sure should be. Trump is stupid. he cannot communicate as an adult. I guess you cannot hear as one.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is what Biden said about Floyd. https://www.vox.com/2020/6/2/2127796...yd-death-trump 44 , you have it all wrong.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    This is what Biden would debate. https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/tru...about-himself/ Do you ever hear what Trump says. Aren't you embarrassed? You sure should be. Trump is stupid. he cannot communicate as an adult. I guess you cannot hear as one.
    Trump smashed Hitlary in all debates

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is merely your opinion. On the other hand, Hillary beat trump's fat ass in the popular vote. That is what you call FACT....lol
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Debating tRump would be fun. He cant keep up with his lies, and then implodes. Obama would have sliced and diced tRump to a point it would have been mercyless.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Said absolutely nobody. He lost points every time. What reality have you manufactured? You are so wrong so often. Turn off far-right genus. it is making you stupider.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Jerome (06-11-2020)

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,923 Times in 13,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 832 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Debating tRump would be fun. He cant keep up with his lies, and then implodes. Obama would have sliced and diced tRump to a point it would have been mercyless.
    I doubt that. I think the best example would be if Trump replaced Romney in the second Romney - Obama debate, the one where CNN anchor Candi Crowley, acting as moderator, injected herself into the debate.

Romney tried to be polite and return to civility when she did that. Trump would have eaten her alive. He would have said something like "Who am I debating here? You or (jabbing a finger at Obama) him? That's fine! I'll debate you both! This whole thing is rigged, and you just proved it!"

That is likely quite accurate. Note, I'm not siding with Trump or Obama here, but rather looking at how Trump has acted in office. I think the guy's a bloviating, braggard, and world-class internet troll, but he has shown repeatedly he doesn't back away from a verbal fight. Crowley would have been attacked by him in a nanosecond, no civility no holds barred. Trump would have gone for the jugular and it would have cost Obama the debate because of Crowley's actions.
    As it was, Romney came off looking like a pansy-assed, limp wristed, wimp and it hurt him badly. In politics appearance is as important as the message.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

the reds secret weapon against Biden just died. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...-says-n1059136 The reds have counted on this because they lose in everything else. A Ukraine investigation found nothing wrong when it looked into Hunter. Again the fake scandals turn to dust.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Yep, there are really that many dumb people in America who support the Pres.
    Says the whiny douchebag that supports an OLD, WHITE, PRIVILEDGED, dementia suffering dumbass.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    We knew there were dumb people in this country. tRump just performed a "stupid people census" and showed us just how many.
    I R O N Y!!!
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I doubt that. I think the best example would be if Trump replaced Romney in the second Romney - Obama debate, the one where CNN anchor Candi Crowley, acting as moderator, injected herself into the debate.

Romney tried to be polite and return to civility when she did that. Trump would have eaten her alive. He would have said something like "Who am I debating here? You or (jabbing a finger at Obama) him? That's fine! I'll debate you both! This whole thing is rigged, and you just proved it!"

That is likely quite accurate. Note, I'm not siding with Trump or Obama here, but rather looking at how Trump has acted in office. I think the guy's a bloviating, braggard, and world-class internet troll, but he has shown repeatedly he doesn't back away from a verbal fight. Crowley would have been attacked by him in a nanosecond, no civility no holds barred. Trump would have gone for the jugular and it would have cost Obama the debate because of Crowley's actions.
    As it was, Romney came off looking like a pansy-assed, limp wristed, wimp and it hurt him badly. In politics appearance is as important as the message.
    tRump doesnt debate. He lies and throws out insults looking for cheap applause. Obama would do to tRump what Larry Holmes did to Ali back in the day. Simply beat up an "old man". In this case it would just be verbally.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

jimmymccready (06-05-2020)

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump simply lies.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.