Members banned from this thread: The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, CFM, tsuke, Sailor, TOP, Eagle_Eye, volsrock, Into the Night, gfm7175, artichoke, Earl, saltydancin, deadcatbounce, Hawkeye10 and FreeSpeech

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: United Nations Human Rights body; The US is STRUCTURALLY RACIST

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    The point is that there aren't any 'races': most populations are extremely mixed in geographical background, and in the 'States, as a result of slavery, the 'black' population have very many European and other genes, just as many with light skins 'passed' for white. They wouldn't feel safe in a 'black' neighbourhood, in exactly the same way that anyone with money wouldn't venture into certain neighbourhoods of Victorian London, because the population had been reduced to such poverty and hopelessness that they had nothing to lose, and might as well do some quick robbery. In a different way, people from Irish immigrant backgrounds wouldn't feel any too safe amongst prejudiced Protestants, so separate areas developed. The problem isn't 'race' but poverty.
    Yes, there are racial differences, Blacks aren't the same.

Even middle-class Black dominated county, Prince Georges County, Maryland has a high murder rate.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Yes, there are racial differences, Blacks aren't the same.

Even middle-class Black dominated county, Prince Georges County, Maryland has a high murder rate.
    There are differences in the way people are treated in racist countries, and it will be reflected in their official crime-rate, ownership of guns and whatever. People tend to act as they seem to be expected to act, like Irish over here fighting when drunk, while we sing and English puke. Yet we're all allegedly the same 'race'.

3. The Following User Groans At Iolo/Penderyn For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-05-2020)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There are differences in the way people are treated in racist countries, and it will be reflected in their official crime-rate, ownership of guns and whatever. People tend to act as they seem to be expected to act, like Irish over here fighting when drunk, while we sing and English puke. Yet we're all allegedly the same 'race'.
    Blacks have much higher rates of the gene for the 2 repeat allele of MAO-A, causing criminality including stabbing, and shooting.

That's the best way to sum up why middle-class Blacks like those in Prince George's County, Maryland still have high murder rates.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Blacks have much higher rates of the gene for the 2 repeat allele of MAO-A, causing criminality including stabbing, and shooting.

That's the best way to sum up why middle-class Blacks like those in Prince George's County, Maryland still have high murder rates.
    It's news to me that any particular gene causes anything, particularly something as complex as criminality under capitalism.

6. The Following User Groans At Iolo/Penderyn For This Awful Post:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

moon (06-05-2020)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's news to me that any particular gene causes anything, particularly something as complex as criminality under capitalism.
    Some genes extremely increase the likelihood of deliquency, the 2 repeat allele of MAO-A is the biggest one which is highest in Blacks, and the 2nd biggest one is the 7 repeat allele of D4DR which is highest in Latinos.

Surprise, surprise, the highest murder rates worldwide are in fact in Black & Latino populations....

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

People tend to act as they seem to be expected to act, like Irish over here fighting when drunk, while we sing and English puke. Yet we're all allegedly the same 'race'.
    I'm half Irish, and half Polish.

Irish do fist fight too much around these parts (NYC metro)

But, I think Italians are even worse when it comes to fist-fighting....

I'm definitely more proud to be Polish, Poles seem a little more calm & reserved, Irish can talk a lot of sh(t too.

I'm not particularly proud to be Irish....Especially considering that many of those who berate Poles around here, are Irish..... I can't help but notice...

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm half Irish, and half Polish.

Irish do fist fight too much around these parts (NYC metro)

But, I think Italians are even worse when it comes to fist-fighting....

I'm definitely more proud to be Polish, Poles seem a little more calm & reserved, Irish can talk a lot of sh(t too.

I'm not particularly proud to be Irish....Especially considering that many of those who berate Poles around here, are Irish..... I can't help but notice...
    I'd be happy to be either, but I tend to prefer Poles too. Well contented to be a Cymro though. We are the British, and we've been here as long as anyone remembers anything!

Where I used to live there'd been a hospital for Polish and Ukranian troops, from back in the War, and there were pubs where a lot of people drank vodka by choice. Knocked my head off, though. All the barmaids would say, 'Stick to beer, sonny', wisely!

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'd be happy to be either, but I tend to prefer Poles too. Well contented to be a Cymro though. We are the British, and we've been here as long as anyone remembers anything!
    Irish can be very friendly, but..... It often comes with baggage.

One thing is true, neither side of the family particularly liked Blacks, Italians, Latinos, or Jews.

It's pretty well known that Irish didn't like Italians, but my Polish American great aunt had a fit when her son married an Italian girl....

As for Blacks, come on.

Both sides of the family were robbed by them, not once, but multiple times....

I'm lucky I wasn't robbed by them, but I have been harassed by Blacks on the street corners, and even in stores....

Blacks can be very nice, but they also can be very abrasive.....

Not a lot of people, really like them, including immigrants, because their behavior is downright shocking...

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,307 Times in 13,426 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    There are 47 countries in that list. Are you attempting to claim that each is ' structurally racist ' and therefore should not be critical of America's structural racism ? Or are you just seeking a hidey-hole ?
    No, I'm claiming enough on that list are variously, oppressive dictatorships, racist (in various forms, but most commonly anti-Semitic), misgynological, or otherwise repressive for various reasons. It's a case of they shouldn't be trying to point out the flaws of other nations while their own is as bad or worse. The other issue is having such nations on a council that is supposedly championing human rights is a mockery.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-06-2020)

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,427 Times in 5,874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,520 Times in 6,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    No, I'm claiming enough on that list are variously, oppressive dictatorships, racist (in various forms, but most commonly anti-Semitic), misgynological, or otherwise repressive for various reasons. It's a case of they shouldn't be trying to point out the flaws of other nations while their own is as bad or worse. The other issue is having such nations on a council that is supposedly championing human rights is a mockery.

By ' antisemitic ' you mean that they oppose Izraeli fascism . See you, Jiminy.
    Haw, haw................................haw.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

15. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

By ' antisemitic ' you mean that they oppose Izraeli fascism . See you, Jiminy.
    Haw, haw................................haw.
    No, I mean anti-Semitic. There are countries on that list that would eradicate Jews because they are Jews. Any hardline Islamic theocracy would by Sharia law and Islamic law in general would require all non-Muslims to pay a Jizya and Jews would be persecuted. Note that since the formation of Israel that most Middle Eastern and African nations that previously had a Jewish population have been totally or close to totally depopulated of Jews. They were forced to leave.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    No, I mean anti-Semitic. There are countries on that list that would eradicate Jews because they are Jews. Any hardline Islamic theocracy would by Sharia law and Islamic law in general would require all non-Muslims to pay a Jizya and Jews would be persecuted. Note that since the formation of Israel that most Middle Eastern and African nations that previously had a Jewish population have been totally or close to totally depopulated of Jews. They were forced to leave.
    Just point out which of the 47 countries on your list eradicates Jews because they are Jews, would you.

Maria Ressa.

19. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

This the same UN thats been raping and pillaging Africa for generations ?
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just point out which of the 47 countries on your list eradicates Jews because they are Jews, would you.
    Pakistan, Sudan, Bangladesh. If you next include ones who want Israel eradicated as a nation, ban Jews from entry into their country, etc., the list grows much longer.
    But, that's hardly the only reason having such nations on the human rights council at the UN makes it such a joke. As I pointed out there are plenty of other human rights violations the majority of nations on that list have committed and are committing.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to T. A. Gardner For This Post:

23. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    This the same UN thats been raping and pillaging Africa for generations ?
    You mean the African nations which are each represented at the democratic UN ?

Maria Ressa.