Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58

Thread: ROSENSTEIN Says "He Would Not Have SIgned FISA Warrant" If He Knew What WE Know Now

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    10,495
    Thanks
    6,475
    Thanked 6,565 Times in 4,443 Posts
    Groans
    164
    Groaned 243 Times in 241 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default ROSENSTEIN Says "He Would Not Have SIgned FISA Warrant" If He Knew What WE Know Now

    BOOM!!! UBDER OATH, BEFORE THE SENATE.

    ANOTHER CARD IN THE OBAMA ADM. HOUSE OF CARDS COMES TUMBLING DOWN....




    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE .


    De Oppresso Liber

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

    Stretch (06-03-2020)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    10,495
    Thanks
    6,475
    Thanked 6,565 Times in 4,443 Posts
    Groans
    164
    Groaned 243 Times in 241 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    SOME PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE ALL IN ORANGE BY THE TIME THIS IS SETTLED.....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE .


    De Oppresso Liber

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    21,390
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,038 Times in 6,436 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,760 Times in 1,635 Posts

    Default



    SHOCKER, A TRUMP APPOINTEE TO THE TRUMP JUSTICE DEPT WHO APPOINTED A LIFE LONG REPUBLICAN TO INVESTIGATE IS NOW OFFERING NEW OPINIONS, WHO WOULD HAVE EVER SAW THAT COMING

  5. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

    Grajonca (06-03-2020)

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    8,714
    Thanks
    14,634
    Thanked 3,282 Times in 2,379 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,409 Times in 1,307 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    BOOM!!! UBDER OATH, BEFORE THE SENATE.

    ANOTHER CARD IN THE OBAMA ADM. HOUSE OF CARDS COMES TUMBLING DOWN....




    In 2020 Trump gets the boot, and in 2021 Trump goes to jail.

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    20,948
    Thanks
    1,074
    Thanked 10,868 Times in 7,573 Posts
    Groans
    821
    Groaned 612 Times in 591 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

    SHOCKER, A TRUMP APPOINTEE TO THE TRUMP JUSTICE DEPT WHO APPOINTED A LIFE LONG REPUBLICAN TO INVESTIGATE IS NOW OFFERING NEW OPINIONS, WHO WOULD HAVE EVER SAW THAT COMING
    did you see it coming?


    where is your thread predicting it?

    Rosenweasel is running for the tall grass. I told you THAT would happen
    #ALL LIVES MATTER

    I do not and will not support the marxist group black lives matter

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teflon Don For This Post:

    Grajonca (06-03-2020), Grokmaster (06-03-2020)

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    84,064
    Thanks
    37,767
    Thanked 25,434 Times in 19,453 Posts
    Groans
    29,732
    Groaned 3,838 Times in 3,658 Posts
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

    SHOCKER, A TRUMP APPOINTEE TO THE TRUMP JUSTICE DEPT WHO APPOINTED A LIFE LONG REPUBLICAN TO INVESTIGATE IS NOW OFFERING NEW OPINIONS, WHO WOULD HAVE EVER SAW THAT COMING
    Wow Arsecheese has gone full psycho! Surprised that he didn't post in green ink as well!
    .

    80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from flu including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grajonca For This Post:

    anonymoose (06-03-2020), Grokmaster (06-03-2020)

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    13,613
    Thanks
    2,358
    Thanked 8,577 Times in 6,045 Posts
    Groans
    568
    Groaned 487 Times in 463 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    BOOM!!! UBDER OATH, BEFORE THE SENATE.

    ANOTHER CARD IN THE OBAMA ADM. HOUSE OF CARDS COMES TUMBLING DOWN....




    Rosenstein is a lying sack of shit too, what he means is, he wouldn't have signed the fisa warrant if he had known he was going to get busted.
    Every life matters

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

    Grokmaster (06-03-2020)

  13. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    21,390
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,038 Times in 6,436 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,760 Times in 1,635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    did you see it coming?


    where is your thread predicting it?

    Rosenweasel is running for the tall grass. I told you THAT would happen
    Why would one, nobody outside the FOX bubble gives a damn, we got a pandemic killing thousands of Americans, records in unemployment, and protests looking for answers and the Trump lackeys are centered on innuendos and conspiracies dating back two years. Nobody cares

    You want predictions, Lindsey and the other Trump gofers will continue to attempt unsuccessfully to make this a deflection, billy barr will come out and indite some low level FBI personnel while launching for the demagogues umpteen conspiracies, Trump will strive to portray it all as everyone anywhere not on his team is corrupt, a lot of “disgraceful, biggest in history, crime,” etc., and in the end, for Americans, here today, gone tomorrow, a week’s life span at nest, they few other major concerns on their minds

  14. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    37,685
    Thanks
    9,921
    Thanked 15,080 Times in 10,601 Posts
    Groans
    215
    Groaned 1,559 Times in 1,484 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Why would one, nobody outside the FOX bubble gives a damn, we got a pandemic killing thousands of Americans, records in unemployment, and protests looking for answers and the Trump lackeys are centered on innuendos and conspiracies dating back two years. Nobody cares

    You want predictions, Lindsey and the other Trump gofers will continue to attempt unsuccessfully to make this a deflection, billy barr will come out and indite some low level FBI personnel while launching for the demagogues umpteen conspiracies, Trump will strive to portray it all as everyone anywhere not on his team is corrupt, a lot of “disgraceful, biggest in history, crime,” etc., and in the end, for Americans, here today, gone tomorrow, a week’s life span at nest, they few other major concerns on their minds
    you should give a damn,,this isn't about politics though that's all you seem to care about it was a soft coup
    Fuck the Deep State

  15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    anonymoose (06-03-2020), Grokmaster (06-03-2020), Stretch (06-03-2020), Wolverine (06-03-2020)

  16. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    37,685
    Thanks
    9,921
    Thanked 15,080 Times in 10,601 Posts
    Groans
    215
    Groaned 1,559 Times in 1,484 Posts

    Default

    I am always right..
    I called BS on the Russian Hoax from day 1, and I screamed about the Deep State from Day 1
    while nimrods laughed them both off
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven
    ________

    " Trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it " - Buddha.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    anonymoose (06-03-2020), Grokmaster (06-03-2020), Stretch (06-03-2020)

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    8,714
    Thanks
    14,634
    Thanked 3,282 Times in 2,379 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,409 Times in 1,307 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    In 2021 Trump and lackeys will be investigate for miscarriage of justice.

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    21,164
    Thanks
    23,876
    Thanked 13,299 Times in 9,140 Posts
    Groans
    509
    Groaned 788 Times in 748 Posts

    Default

    LIVE NOW...

    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

    Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.



  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

    Grokmaster (06-03-2020)

  21. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    20,109
    Thanks
    2,129
    Thanked 11,731 Times in 7,180 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 525 Times in 472 Posts

    Default

    No One Give a FUCK
    OUR TIME IS NOW ... YOUR'S IS TO EITHER HELP OR GET RUN OVER !

  22. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,625
    Thanks
    1,240
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 2,602 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 140 Times in 131 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    BOOM!!! UBDER OATH, BEFORE THE SENATE.

    ANOTHER CARD IN THE OBAMA ADM. HOUSE OF CARDS COMES TUMBLING DOWN....




    How you can tell this is just Rosenstein deflecting and pretending away his deliberate role in framing President Trump:

    1) Rosenstein had unacceptable conflicts of interest from the beginning, which he was even confronted about by his own co-conspirators...so he already knew it was outrageously inappropriate and unethical from the start.

    2) Rosenstein conspired to launch a separate coup to overthrow the 2016 election by corruptly abusing the 25th Amendment, and was caught lying about it.

    3) Rosenstein provably knew from the beginning that there was zero basis to appoint Mueller.
    Democrat lynch are mobs violently terrorizing innocent citizens out of their rights while corporate cowards & left-wing tyrants abuse their power to discriminate against them & turn them into second-class citizens...as the "journalists" who are supposed to speak truth to power on behalf of the people instead BLATANTLY LIE to enable further Democrat political violence & terrorism



    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/signaturepics/sigpic7516_39.gif

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arminius For This Post:

    anatta (06-03-2020), Grokmaster (06-03-2020)

  24. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    life
    Posts
    37,685
    Thanks
    9,921
    Thanked 15,080 Times in 10,601 Posts
    Groans
    215
    Groaned 1,559 Times in 1,484 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post


    How you can tell this is just Rosenstein deflecting and pretending away his deliberate role in framing President Trump:

    1) Rosenstein had unacceptable conflicts of interest from the beginning, which he was even confronted about by his own co-conspirators...so he already knew it was outrageously inappropriate and unethical from the start.

    2) Rosenstein conspired to launch a separate coup to overthrow the 2016 election by corruptly abusing the 25th Amendment, and was caught lying about it.

    3) Rosenstein provably knew from the beginning that there was zero basis to appoint Mueller.
    of course. he isn't known as Rosenweasel for nothing

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

    Grokmaster (06-03-2020)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-23-2019, 01:19 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-16-2019, 10:43 PM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-04-2018, 04:16 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 07:38 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 08:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •