Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biden Proposes Training Cops to Shoot Attackers in the Leg to Reduce Fatalities

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 1,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 154 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Biden Proposes Training Cops to Shoot Attackers in the Leg to Reduce Fatalities

Biden Proposes Training Cops to Shoot Attackers in the Leg to Reduce Fatalities

https://sports.yahoo.com/biden-propo...193855367.html

Joe Biden on Monday suggested that police forces could train officers to shoot attackers in the legs in order to reduce potential fatalities.

There is “the idea that instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there’s an unarmed person, coming at him with a knife or something, to shoot him in the leg instead of in the heart,” Biden said. “There’s a lot of different things [policies] that can change.”

Biden made his remarks while meeting with African American community leaders at the Bethel AME Church in Wilmington, Del. The former vice president was discussing the widespread protests touched off by the killing of George Floyd, an African American man, at the hands of white police officers in Minneapolis, Minn.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is the democrats choice to beat donald trump? this man, in cognitive crisis thinks we should shoot people in the legs instead of shooting center mass... Here's a better idea, how about we just cops shooting people for non-violent crimes, how about we have gots becoming violent over non-violent crimes.

Ok joe?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

Earl (06-03-2020), Irish (06-03-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wounding a person is preferable to pumping 8 shots into him.
    Course, you could get sued if the person is alive. So ... the practice of emptying your gun into the person is the standard practice.

4. The Following User Groans At Jack For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-03-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,626 Times in 10,690 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Course, you could get sued if the person is alive. So ... the practice of emptying your gun into the person is the standard practice.
    Until said "wonded" person THEN PUMPS 8 SHOTS INTO THE LEO OR LAW ABIDING CITIZEN.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Until said "wonded" person THEN PUMPS 8 SHOTS INTO THE LEO OR LAW ABIDING CITIZEN.
    ... with a knife?

7. The Following User Groans At Jack For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-03-2020)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,400 Times in 6,147 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biden is a sicko neoZionist. They've been shooting Palestinians in the legs by the thousand. In the head too.

" First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lol, you do realize if you shoot someone in the leg, there is a good chance they will bleed out much faster, right?

If you can shoot them in the leg, you don't have to shoot them at all, how about that?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

Jack (06-03-2020)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post

Well, currently cops being shot is a very rare occurrance, in fact mortality rates for police are inline with you and I.

Thier job is not as dangerous as they claim.

12. #8 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,520 Times in 16,980 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Like cops are that good of marksmen (and women)
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    lol, you do realize if you shoot someone in the leg, there is a good chance they will bleed out much faster, right?

If you can shoot them in the leg, you don't have to shoot them at all, how about that?
    There seems to be an ingrained custom of 'shooting the person to death'. Other countries have laws about shooting people below the waste, like in their butt.
    I think there must be some Police Motto of "Dead men tell no Tales".

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://sports.yahoo.com/biden-propo...193855367.html

Joe Biden on Monday suggested that police forces could train officers to shoot attackers in the legs in order to reduce potential fatalities.

There is “the idea that instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there’s an unarmed person, coming at him with a knife or something, to shoot him in the leg instead of in the heart,” Biden said. “There’s a lot of different things [policies] that can change.”

Biden made his remarks while meeting with African American community leaders at the Bethel AME Church in Wilmington, Del. The former vice president was discussing the widespread protests touched off by the killing of George Floyd, an African American man, at the hands of white police officers in Minneapolis, Minn.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is the democrats choice to beat donald trump? this man, in cognitive crisis thinks we should shoot people in the legs instead of shooting center mass... Here's a better idea, how about we just cops shooting people for non-violent crimes, how about we have gots becoming violent over non-violent crimes.

Ok joe?
    Hey Rev, nice to see you.

I think the bigger issue is, Joe's referral to unarmed knife wielders. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but last time I checked, somebody wielding a knife is considered to be armed with a deadly weapon. Furthermore, I guess Joe doesn't realize the femoral artery is in the leg. Personally, I think the police should only be allowed to shoot black men in the pinky toe.
    Every life matters

15. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Bigdog (06-03-2020)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Hey Rev, nice to see you.

I think the bigger issue is, Joe's referral to unarmed knife wielders. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but last time I checked, somebody wielding a knife is considered to be armed with a deadly weapon. Furthermore, I guess Joe doesn't realize the femoral artery is in the leg. Personally, I think the police should only be allowed to shoot black men in the pinky toe.

yes, the femoral artery is what I was referring to. There are times when you see some dumb shit wielding a knife, that's what the tazer is for unless the guy is charging, then it becomes a deadly force situation. standing around screaming Ima gonna cut you, doesn't justify shooting the guy dead.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Like cops are that good of marksmen (and women)

Another great point, police often are willfully and woefully undertrained. I believe in nyc the "hit rate" for police was for a time lower than the rate among the criminal population, less than 30%

They also do shit like chauvin due to lack of training. I would also propose that if you want to be a cop, you must have the equivilent of a purple belt in Jiu jitsu or some other grappling art.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

yes, the femoral artery is what I was referring to. There are times when you see some dumb shit wielding a knife, that's what the tazer is for unless the guy is charging, then it becomes a deadly force situation. standing around screaming Ima gonna cut you, doesn't justify shooting the guy dead.
    Too many people like 'CountryBoy' that disagree with you.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Another great point, police often are willfully and woefully undertrained. I believe in nyc the "hit rate" for police was for a time lower than the rate among the criminal population, less than 30%

They also do shit like chauvin due to lack of training. I would also propose that if you want to be a cop, you must have the equivilent of a purple belt in Jiu jitsu or some other grappling art.
    Just the act of getting shot at will help the person in his decision making.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just the act of getting shot at will help the person in his decision making.

Thats the mentality we need to change, we don't need to shoot at people not shooting at us or advancing a threat on us.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Underdog For This Post:

Jack (06-03-2020)