Thread: So let's review

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Do you think President Trump is impervious to tear gas?

Have you ever experienced tear gas? It lingers.

Do you think cops would send in tear gas and not wear masks themselves?

Look if you want to accept the Democrat Media Industrial Complex lies and not use your own reasoning abilities as limited as they may be that is fine with me. I am not here to convince you
    You think people pretended to be tear-gassed? All those actors hired by the Deep State? You'll start believing your Fatman has ever read the Bible if you go on like this, man!

2. The Following User Groans At Iolo/Penderyn For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-03-2020)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-03-2020)

4. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

I watched the whole thing live. That is absolutely, 100% what happened.

People protesting peacefully had to be tear gassed, so Trump could cross the street and hold up a Bible, upside down.

5. The Following User Groans At BartenderElite For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-03-2020)

6. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

I agree that their numbers aren't significant, but we can see what damage insignificant numbers can do. The majority of Germans weren't full fledged Nazi's hell bent on burning jews either.

The problem is does this impact people to where Trump can lose the election. This is the first time in three years I am having legit concerns. I always knew the left would go to any measure, but the depths of their depravity are shocking even to me. That they would let their own cities burn? Cuomo and Whitmer would let people die in nursing homes? Let their own economies tank like Cooper and Newsom?

Their quest for power is insatiable.

The challenge we face is how do we beat them back without becoming like them. We not only have to fight theses Soros funded ANTIFA fucks which wouldn't be hard in and of itself, but we are also fighting the Democrat Media Industrial Complex as well as shit for brain NeverTrumper RINOS like Bill Kristol, Cawacko etc.
    I’ve said it more times than I can count lol: a lot can happen before November and a lot almost certainly will.

Boy, was I right. The election isn’t today; and I’m not sure how people will pin this on Trump, anyway, but the media’s imagination is boundless when it comes to that and we have so many lemmings, and yeah.

In an ‘intellectually coherent’ election Democrats would take a pounding over this for the simple fact the anarchy is occurring primarily under *failed* Democrat leadership. Even Cuomo has taken to slamming DeBlasio over his incompetence in NYC.

But ‘it’s Trump’s fault’. Trump held up a Bible as he walked over to the Church of the President’s [gasp!!!]. That’s the kind of thing we’re dealing with in the electorate.

Democrats can get away with damn near anything. Cuomo was sending COVID victims back to nursing homes and there are estimates that it caused 10k needless COVID deaths.

But we are only six months into what is going to be an historically eventful year. And as we speak, Rod Rosenstein is testifying before the Senate.

The election isn’t today and things ‘aren’t done happening’. Take it to the bank.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

canceled.2021.2 (06-03-2020), Earl (06-03-2020)

8. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    I watched the whole thing live. That is absolutely, 100% what happened.

People protesting peacefully had to be tear gassed, so Trump could cross the street and hold up a Bible, upside down.
    They were given a lawful order by the police to disperse.

They won't be-tear gassed if they obey lawful police orders.

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Still awaiting proof ...you called me a liar.

Prove it.

You said that you don’t read my posts.

Looks like you are the proved liar.
    They are all bullshitters, Doris and Joanie read everything.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (06-03-2020)

11. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I’ve said it more times than I can count lol: a lot can happen before November and a lot almost certainly will.

Boy, was I right. The election isn’t today; and I’m not sure how people will pin this on Trump, anyway, but the media’s imagination is boundless when it comes to that and we have so many lemmings, and yeah.

In an ‘intellectually coherent’ election Democrats would take a pounding over this for the simple fact the anarchy is occurring primarily under *failed* Democrat leadership. Even Cuomo has taken to slamming DeBlasio over his incompetence in NYC.

But ‘it’s Trump’s fault’. Trump held up a Bible as he walked over to the Church of the President’s [gasp!!!]. That’s the kind of thing we’re dealing with in the electorate.

Democrats can get away with damn near anything. Cuomo was sending COVID victims back to nursing homes and there are estimates that it caused 10k needless COVID deaths.

But we are only six months into what is going to be an historically eventful year. And as we speak, Rod Rosenstein is testifying before the Senate.

The election isn’t today and things ‘aren’t done happening’. Take it to the bank.
    You think that tear gassing protestors so that he could cross the street to hold up a Bible for a photo op is good leadership?

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

The new lie being spread by the media is that President Trump had park police use tear gas on "innocent protesters" prior to his walk across the street.

If that is true then how is it police weren't wearing masks?

How is it that the President was able to walk through that area without a mask?

Can any leftist explain that?

BTW, I don't think the photo op with the bible was a good thing. Trump is taking hits right now. Regardless of the shitty polling, his approval is taking a beating. The left is coming. They will destroy this country in order to take him down.

What he needs to focus on now is unleashing the full investigative powers of the DOJ and FBI to take down ANTIFA and show who is funding them and their links to the democrat party
    Can tell “Teflon” has led a sheltered life, they tear gassed the crowd at six thirtyish, Trump promenaded up to the photo op little after seven, tear gas doesn’t linger in the air forever, especially if there is the slightest breeze, which was certainly calculated by the police before they unnecessarily shot it into the protesters

And Sherlock Holmes can investigate ANTIFA and all he is going to get are websites on the dark web with a number of dimwits who read them and act accordingly, but if you want to hold on to fabricated myths and conspiracies you heard on the radio no amount of facts is ever going to convince you otherwise

13. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

LV426 (06-03-2020)

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

They were wearing masks.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cops-t...garden-remarks

He waited until after the gas dissipated.

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,408 Times in 10,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

The new lie being spread by the media is that President Trump had park police use tear gas on "innocent protesters" prior to his walk across the street.

Can any leftist explain that?

BTW, I don't think the photo op with the bible was a good thing. Trump is taking hits right now. Regardless of the shitty polling, his approval is taking a beating. The left is coming. They will destroy this country in order to take him down.

What he needs to focus on now is unleashing the full investigative powers of the DOJ and FBI to take down ANTIFA and show who is funding them and their links to the democrat party
    Because the gas dissipated before Trump took his toddler stroll.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

16. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-03-2020)

17. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post

I could not agree more. I hope AG Barr is digging into ANTIFA and unmasking the shit out of those fuckers. If he finds links to democrats that will be a game changer. If he finds that the mayor of Portland is taking orders from them it will be ugly

18. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grajonca View Post
    They are all bullshitters, Doris and Joanie read everything.
    I know, the Super Moderator says she doesn't read my posts and then throws out the "liar" lie.

I ghave been yold that they read the PM's too.

I caught one doing so.

Priceless.

19. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,408 Times in 10,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Can tell “Teflon” has led a sheltered life, they tear gassed the crowd at six thirtyish, Trump promenaded up to the photo op little after seven, tear gas doesn’t linger in the air forever, especially if there is the slightest breeze, which was certainly calculated by the police before they unnecessarily shot it into the protesters

And Sherlock Holmes can investigate ANTIFA and all he is going to get are websites on the dark web with a number of dimwits who read them and act accordingly, but if you want to hold on to fabricated myths and conspiracies you heard on the radio no amount of facts is ever going to convince you otherwise
    Antifa is short for anti-fascist, which is not an organization...it's a belief. And if you call anti-fascism terrorism, then you are a fascist.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

John Barron (06-04-2020)

21. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    You think that tear gassing protestors so that he could cross the street to hold up a Bible for a photo op is good leadership?
    Maybe it was his way trying to unify the country behind Christian principles; and there’s a question of whether tear gas was used—and why wouldn’t protesters simply clear a space for the president of the United States—when simply asked?

At any rate, how does that pin the riot tail on the Trump donkey?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

I could not agree more. I hope AG Barr is digging into ANTIFA and unmasking the shit out of those fuckers. If he finds links to democrats that will be a game changer. If he finds that the mayor of Portland is taking orders from them it will be ugly
    Says it all, “game changer,” funny, even if it exists on a fantasy level

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There is a poster on another thread saying that the Justice Department has mapped every Antifa member and that A/G Barr is preparing indictments.