Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many of you JPP leftists would do this?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

You've just got to laugh at this!

FB_IMG_1591192387414.jpg

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

I have to assume that every leftist on JPP would bend the knee to show that they are down wif da struggle

I have spoken to some black folks before and they have said there is nothing funnier than white people like these JPP leftists trying to prove they aren't racist. These leftists think the alligator will eat them last

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Teflon and his sensationalist tripe site getting a chapped ass over a peaceful hands up don't shoot protest is hilarious. Anything else you delicate dumplings need to harp on?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,571 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Same here. D.O.

Anarchy in the streets and the far left loons love it.

Perhaps one of their homes or businesses will be burned.

Will they love anarchy then?

These loons are blaming everyone but the anarchists .

Unbelievable.
    They are not anarchists. they are citizens concerned by the police brutalizing citizens. The TBS syndrome is on display in this thread.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ferguson: Black Residents Standing Guard At White-Owned Conoco Store

Source: Reuters & The Raw Story-1 hour ago

Since looting first erupted following the August police shooting of black teenager Michael Brown, nearly all the businesses in a 2 square mile area of this St Louis suburb have had to board up. All except one – the Conoco gas station and convenience store. At least a dozen stores have been set ablaze and others looted in Ferguson in racially charged riots since a grand jury on Monday cleared white policeman Darren Wilson in the shooting, which has torn apart this predominantly black Missouri city.

The unrest surrounding Brown’s death has underscored the often-tense nature of U.S. race relations. But the gas station has stood out as a beacon, literally and figuratively, as nightfall has descended and chaos has reigned around it. On Tuesday night, as police and soldiers took up positions in the parking lots of virtually every strip mall and big box store around it, the forecourt of the brightly lit gas station was busy with customers.

One, a six feet, eight-inch tall man named Derrick Jordan – “Stretch,” as friends call him – whisked an AR-15 assault rifle out from a pickup truck parked near the entrance. Jordan, 37, was one of four black Ferguson residents who spent Tuesday night planted in front of the store, pistols tucked into their waistbands, waiting to ward off looters or catch shoplifters. Jordan and the others guarding the gas station are all black. The station’s owner is white. Missouri allows the open carrying of firearms. State lawmakers recently passed a law overriding any local ordinance that banned the open carry of firearms by people who have concealed weapons permits.

Ferguson has seen a stark demographic shift in recent decades, going from all white to mostly black. About two-thirds of the town’s 21,000-strong population are black. By some accounts, the Brown shooting has heightened racial tensions in the city. But not at the gas station.“We would have been burned to the ground many times over if it weren’t for them,” said gas station owner Doug Merello, whose father first bought it in 1984. Merello said he feels deep ties to Ferguson, and if the loyalty of some of his regular customers is any indication, the feeling is mutual. At times, Jordan and his friends were joined on Tuesday night by other men from the neighborhood, also armed. None of the men was getting paid to be there. They said they felt they owed it to Merello, who has employed many of them over the years and treats them with respect. “He’s a nice dude, he’s helped us a lot,” said a 29 year old who identified himself as R.J. He said he, like the other volunteers, had lived a short distance away from the store for most of his life.

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/11/i...e-owned-store/
    ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,824 Times in 8,868 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 896 Times in 801 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ferguson elects first black mayor in city's history nearly six years after protests solidified Black Lives Matter movement

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/03/polit...nes/index.html

ONE-N-DONE, YOU GOT PLAYED; Time To Play-On
    Remember ... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES ... So STFU Bitch

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Here is my list of JPP white guilt leftists that wouldn't hesitate to bend the knee this way

Norberg
    Jade
    Jarod (he would even bring his kids and tell us all how proud he was of them)
    Domer
    Bourbon
    ThatOwlWoman
    Katzgar
    Watermark
    Dutch Uncle
    Cawacko
    Walt
    Archives
    Polititalker
    Althea
    Stonebystone
    Zappasguitar
    Trumpet
    Cinnabar

Christiefan and Phantasmal would not only bend the knee they would offer to suck the black cock as their way of paying reparations. Might even let them blow a little bukakke their way

Nomad wouldn't. Even though he is a dipshit liberal he doesn't bend to the white guilt. I think Bill would probably have a set of balls too.
    WTF? How am I on this list?
    Y'all go back and forth between calling me a Nazi and saying I have White Guilt.