Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SISTER of george floyd starts a Gofundme page. Already got $10 million

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

I bet half of the recipients of covid stimuli would sign it over to this fund or the Biden election campaign.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

I love seeing racists in pain.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    What I like about GoFundMe is- No one forces anyone to contribute to them and they rely strictly on voluntary contributions.
    The problem is all these dumb people that contribute to these scams.. But yes - it's their money.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    The problem is all these dumb people that contribute to these scams.. But yes - it's their money.
    Did you ever think about the fact that other people may actually want to help others and are not tightwads about it?

Have you ever given to any cause?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did you ever think about the fact that other people may actually want to help others and are not tightwads about it?
    This is a poor way to help others since so many of these people are liars. Like Christine Blasey Ford.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Have fun. But don't forget your Aesop's Fables! From a philosophical viewpoint, there are lot's of wisdom in them!

I highly recommend them to anyone!
    Im reminded of the boy who cried wolf. The left seems not to recall this one.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Geeko Sportivo (06-04-2020)

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is a poor way to help others since so many of these people are liars. Like Christine Blasey Ford.
    It's OK to have a political choice. You obviously choose to be a Republican. Nothing wrong with that.

Where the problem comes in is when you start to hate those who choose to not be a Republicans. When you hate others of another color. When you think you are better than anyone else.

This is when your politics become a sickness or mental illness!

You have turned ordinary life into a war of your choosing.

I feel sorry for people who have ruined their life over their bitter politics.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Where the problem comes in is when you start to hate those who choose to not be a Republicans. When you hate others of another color. When you think you are better than anyone else.
    And yet, like all liberals, you are a white-hating racist .

As for one race being better than another, that is obvious. If you think blacks are mentally equal to whites then explain why

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And yet, like all liberals, you are a white-hating racist .

As for one race being better than another, that is obvious. If you think blacks are mentally equal to whites then explain why

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.
    Dude, I don't hate anyone.

Not even my own white race. However, people like you make me ashamed of my own race of people!

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dude, I don't hate anyone.

Not even my own white race. However, people like you make me ashamed of my own race of people!
    I told you to explain the 4 facts i gave you. We're waiting you miserable white-hating racist.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I told you to explain the 4 facts i gave you. We're waiting you miserable white-hating racist.

LOL!

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Money money money. Look for the family to start a George Floyd restaurant chain pretty soon. And they'll sue the city and the city will cave and give them $20 million more.
    That's not all. George Floyd's wife very quickly organized an "independent" (PRIVATE/PAID) pathologist to perform an autopsy on Floyd after his death . And it concluded that Floyd had died from asphyxiation/chocking to death because the police officer, Derek Chauvin, who was recorded on video restraining Floyd, had effectively strangled him to death.

Then, after this, the Medical Examiner performs a second and more comprehensive autopsy that concludes Floyd DID NOT DIE OF ASPHYSXIATION, rather, he died of cardiopulmonary arrest - his heart stopped beating. This autopsy also found that Floyd had taken the potent and highly addictive drugs Fentanyl and Methylamphetamine on the evening he died ( as well as some cannabis). Fentanyl is an EXTREMELY POTENT, DANGEROUS OPIOID that kills many thousands of Americans who abuse it each year; and guess how it kills them every time ? CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST; that's right CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST.

Getting back to the cause of Floyd's death. EITHER the "independent", privately paid for autopsy that found Floyd's death was caused by asphyxiation was correct OR the Medical Examiner was right and asphyxiation was NOT the cause of death. They cannot both be right.

So SOMEONE, it seems, has made a VERY BIG MEDICAL FUCK UP either the Floyd family's pathologist OR the Medical Examiner, because I know enough about medicine to tell you that when someone dies of asphyxiation (by choking or strangulation) it leaves clear "tell-tale" signs on the corpse that any competent pathologist can quickly identify during an autopsy.

But actually, I don't think there was any "FUCK UP" at all. The Floyd family pathologist who performed the first autopsy on Floyd simply lied so s/he could deliver the finding s/he was PAID to deliver, i.e; Derek Chauvin choked Floyd to death with his knee (Murder -1). Why did the Floyd family want this conclusion as to cause of death? They wanted it so that the Floyd family's spiv of a Black lawyer (you should check him out- a MAJOR shyster if ever I saw one) could sue the state for a fortune on behalf of the Floyd family and pocket a healthy slice of the massive payout for his own "professional" services.

There needs to be a thorough investigation into the conduct of the first autopsy and the Dr who performed it needs to explain to a panel of his/her peers exactly how it was she determined that the cause of Floyd's death was asphyxiation when it CLEARLY WAS NOT !.

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachshynddawg; 06-05-2020 at 11:05 AM.

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,285 Times in 13,413 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 843 Times in 802 Posts

Congratulations to her! She's turned her brother's death into a real cash cow. America, what a country!

15. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Congratulations to her! She's turned her brother's death into a real cash cow. America, what a country!

Blacks do this all the time. They love it when some worthless thug in their family gets killed by a cop.

16. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

LOL!

Dear GEEKO,

TEXT DRIVER is right the average IQ of Sub-Saharan African Negroes is 70 points using the same instruments that calculate the Average IQ of White European American as 100 points. In the West, psychiatrists designate an IQ score of 70 as representing borderline mental retardation. These measurement have been confirmed by different teams of professional, mainstream psychologists for at least 30 years. They are NOT in dispute; REPEAT not in dispute; however mentioning the fact in public is TABOO as it breaches the Western leftist's politically correct protocols BIGLY ! They will brand you a racist in the media and if you are a scientist you can kiss your current job and career good-bye. It is outrageously unjust, but the politically correct Gestapo have some very wealthy/powerful backers and they have managed to really spook people.

Low average IQ in a nation/society ABSOLUTELY NOT a benign phenomenon; it typically results in just about every form of social dysfunction and antisocial/criminal/harmful behaviour imaginable: poverty, starvation, high levels of violent crime, atrocious human rights abuses, failed economies, rampant political corruption, high rates of rape and murder. In the Democratic Republic of Congo for instance inter-tribal warfare has been raging continually for decades. In the Eastern region of Congo a ferocious and brutal armed conflict broke out between government forces and two opposing tribes in 2018. Caught in the middle were the native Congolese pygmies. These pygmies were hunted, captured, executed, cooked and eaten by members of the tribal militias fighting in the conflict. In some cases pygmies were forced to watch while their family member were murdered then cooked and eaten. Cooked male pygmy genitalia we fed to the Commanders of the militias because it was believed that eating them would provide stamina and extra combat prowess. In another horrifying case, a pygmy woman with a small child was told by armed militia men who arrived at her house that her forearm was going to be cut off and eaten. They duly cut her arm off at the elbow with a dagger and cooked it up in her own kitchen with beans. When it was cooked they ate it in front of her and her toddler daughter. Miraculously, she was not murdered and survived to tell her tale. Then there was the notorious President of Uganda Idi Amin, an obese dictator and psychopathic mass murderer, who spend a lot of his time raping women for sport. He would have his chauffeur and two soldiers drive him through the streets of the capital in a limousine; when he saw a girl that took his fancy, he would order the driver to stop, point out the girl he wanted to the two soldiers travelling with him who would then run out and seize the woman dragging back to Idi Amin's limousine and throwing her in the back seat. Idi Amin would then rape her and when he had satified his lust, the victim would be thrown roughly back out onto the street. The refrigerator in his Presidential palace was full of human heads and other body parts that he enjoyed munching on while he was relaxing in front of his television watching "The Benny Hill Show" - his favourite British comedy series

The Republic of South Africa is currently two mm away from being a failed state: the supply of electricity is unreliable; the schooling system is a total failure, the murder rate in South Africa is one of the highest in the world, the incidence of rape is not far behind; half the population has HIV/AIDS; the government is incompetent and corrupt, as is the police force, the number of unemployed persons is high, there is widespread poverty; thousands of white Afrikaner farmers who remained in South Africa after 1994 have been hunted and slowly tortured to death in their own homes in ways that are too horrible to describe.

The Dictator Robert Mugabe who ran Zimbabwe likewise turned the country into a killing field, his incompetence caused untold thousands to die of starvation, he was profoundly corrupt and so on and so forth. Do you remember what I said about the Democratic Republic of Congo - how it is a perennial war zone where incomprehensible atrocities of every kind take place every day, where RIGHT NOw 2,00,00 children are in the process of starving to death, etc. Well, get this - the Democratic Republic of Congo is has a rich supply of valuable resources like : diamonds, Tungsten, Silver, Gold, Tin ,Iron and other rare minerals that are in extremely high demand by the electronics industry for making iPhone and Laptops, etc. But rather than make an effort to mine these minerals and sell them to improve their country's economy, they prefer to run amok shooting each other to pieces in Civil Wars and other conflicts, cutting each others heads off cannibalising pygmies and other natives, raping women AND children in public with impunity, and, generally speaking, behaving like rabid, feral animals. (Actually, I shouldn't have said that , because it insults rabid, feral animals).

The reason for this barbaric chaos in Sub-Saharan Africa is a consequence of a low average IQ of 70 points and a smaller average brain size (the two variables are positively correlated). Put simply, these Africans are, on average not as neurologically evolved as White Europeans, The section of the brain that mediates all of the highest cognitive functions in human beings - the pre-Frontal Cortex - is not as developed in the Negroes as it is in White Europeans. This means that Sub-Saharan Negroes have difficulty: planning, problem-solving, reasoning, deliberating, inhibiting impulsive behaviour, learning from experience, setting and holding in mind and eventually achieving important and highly rewarding long-term goals cultivating competent self-control/regulation of their behaviours over time.

Do modern White Europeans cannibalise each other ? Do you see six year old boys and girls being sexually molested and raped in public in America where you live ? No ? Well now you know why.

Dachshund