Members banned from this thread: FUCK THE POLICE, domer76, guno, LV426, John Barron, jacksonsprat22 and Concart


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: Riots to move to Suburbs, outer city

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    21,150
    Thanks
    23,855
    Thanked 13,287 Times in 9,132 Posts
    Groans
    508
    Groaned 788 Times in 748 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    men are arming themselves to "protect" against UNEMPLOYED rioters who are rioting and looting.
    .
    Last edited by Stretch; 06-02-2020 at 04:22 PM.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

    Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

    Bigdog (06-02-2020)

  3. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,826
    Thanks
    2,650
    Thanked 5,428 Times in 3,341 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 134 Times in 120 Posts
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    I am no longer for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment. I stand corrected. It can see it is needed based on recent events. But not to protect against the gubmint . It's needed to protect against domestic terrorists. Notice how peaceful the militias are as well as the protesters.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

    Bigdog (06-02-2020), Irish (06-02-2020), Sailor (06-02-2020), Stretch (06-02-2020)

  5. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    21,388
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,036 Times in 6,434 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,760 Times in 1,635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Intelligence reports ANTIFA and other anarchist/left wing groups are trying to push riots into suburbs and even rural areas. Burn residence homes down.

    Start arming up now and forming militias in you neighborhood. This is a WAR!

    Clearly the cops and NG can't stop or protect us. Time to form militias and take back the country by force.

    Thank god for the 2nd A. Our founders were smart. We'd be sitting ducks trying to defend ourselves from a giant mob with a fire poker.

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-ar...-riots-suburbs
    Well that would be Trump's hope, but doubtful, ANTIFA, just by the fact they are an anarchist entity, aren't that organized

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

    Bigdog (06-02-2020), Irish (06-02-2020)

  7. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    21,388
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,036 Times in 6,434 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,760 Times in 1,635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I am no longer for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment. I stand corrected. It can see it is needed based on recent events. But not to protect against the gubmint . It's needed to protect against domestic terrorists. Notice how peaceful the militias are as well as the protesters.
    "I am no longer for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment," too funny, so now "legion/anonymous/or whoever else he is today" is "no longer for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment," instant classic

  8. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    26,284
    Thanks
    8,532
    Thanked 15,817 Times in 10,927 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 384 Times in 371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "I am no longer for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment," too funny, so now "legion/anonymous/or whoever else he is today" is "no longer for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment," instant classic
    What problem do you have with this Archives? And by the way, he is anonymoose. Always has been. No one else.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Bigdog (06-02-2020), Stretch (06-02-2020)

  10. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28,713
    Thanks
    9,224
    Thanked 16,852 Times in 11,634 Posts
    Groans
    211
    Groaned 1,280 Times in 1,213 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Well that would be Trump's hope, but doubtful, ANTIFA, just by the fact they are an anarchist entity, aren't that organized
    not true. I have a FB friend who is ANTIFA in Portland.
    They communicate thru social media down to the level of street levels battles

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Stretch (06-02-2020)

  12. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    18,754
    Thanks
    15,705
    Thanked 9,800 Times in 6,747 Posts
    Groans
    370
    Groaned 373 Times in 350 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "I am no longer for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment," too funny, so now "legion/anonymous/or whoever else he is today" is "no longer for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment," instant classic
    Anonymoose is not Legion.
    I condemn the National Socialist German Workers Party, the Socialist Democrat Hate Whitey Party,... and Socialist Workers party heroes, Mao, Chavez, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Stalin, Castro and Kim Jung Un.

    Liberal Racist code: Orange is the New White

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigdog For This Post:

    Stretch (06-02-2020)

  14. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    21,388
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,036 Times in 6,434 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,760 Times in 1,635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    not true. I have a FB friend who is ANTIFA in Portland.
    They communicate thru social media down to the level of street levels battles
    Been thru this already, yeah, exactly, that is what they are, a bunch of dimwits who read a website on the dark web and act accordingly, hardly the American Brown Shirts the right loves to portray them as

  15. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    28,713
    Thanks
    9,224
    Thanked 16,852 Times in 11,634 Posts
    Groans
    211
    Groaned 1,280 Times in 1,213 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Been thru this already, yeah, exactly, that is what they are, a bunch of dimwits who read a website on the dark web and act accordingly, hardly the American Brown Shirts the right loves to portray them as
    They aren't Brown Shirts because thy aren't supporting political leadership like Hitler, but they are well organized and not just dark web
    They use social media -they are far from dimwits, they are smart street fighters, and they coordinate their battles

  16. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    21,388
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,036 Times in 6,434 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,760 Times in 1,635 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    They aren't Brown Shirts because thy aren't supporting political leadership like Hitler, but they are well organized and not just dark web
    They use social media -they are far from dimwits, they are smart street fighters, and they coordinate their battles
    Sure they have a political orientation, they are anarchists, which as I mentioned before, an organized anarchists is a contradiction in terms. They get their "orders" from what they read on the web, which basically amounts to show up here and pursue destruction, and if you think these dimwits dressed in black are "street fighters" you certainly have had different life experiences than myself

    https://streamable.com/ypam81

  17. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    19,417
    Thanks
    525
    Thanked 3,453 Times in 2,759 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,319 Times in 1,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Intelligence reports ANTIFA and other anarchist/left wing groups are trying to push riots into suburbs and even rural areas. Burn residence homes down.
    Globalist bullshit.

  18. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

    Irish (06-02-2020)

  19. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    20,109
    Thanks
    2,129
    Thanked 11,731 Times in 7,180 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 525 Times in 472 Posts

    Default

    Well that was short lived; already proven to be faults Internet Rumors
    OUR TIME IS NOW ... YOUR'S IS TO EITHER HELP OR GET RUN OVER !

  20. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    26,284
    Thanks
    8,532
    Thanked 15,817 Times in 10,927 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 384 Times in 371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Well that was short lived; already proven to be faults Internet Rumors
    Rioters know better. They can get away with that bullshit in the cities. Out of the cities they just end up dead.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  21. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    8,705
    Thanks
    14,633
    Thanked 3,277 Times in 2,375 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,408 Times in 1,306 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Rioters know better. They can get away with that bullshit in the cities. Out of the cities they just end up dead.
    Popeye=brain dead

  22. The Following User Groans At Trumpet For This Awful Post:

    Irish (06-02-2020)

  23. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,004
    Thanks
    3,202
    Thanked 3,411 Times in 2,522 Posts
    Groans
    777
    Groaned 232 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Globalist bullshit.
    Globalist?
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.



    Marxism
    Communism
    Socialism
    Progressivism

    Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Reporductive/Women's Health

Similar Threads

  1. Homosexual drama in outer space
    By Celticguy in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2019, 10:56 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2019, 12:36 PM
  3. High prices in America’s cities are reviving the suburbs
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-25-2018, 06:03 AM
  4. The Conservative Case Against the Suburbs
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-25-2017, 04:31 PM
  5. The Outer Suburbs Are Once Again Outgrowing Cities
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-04-2017, 10:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •