Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Here's a Perfect Example of How White Privilege Sounds"

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Poor Trumpet. Just lisping away, pissing itself.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I think you fail to understand its even worse than that, if that's possible. They quite simply prioritize property over life, period
    Case in point, covid19. Especially when they learned black people were dying more frequently than whites from it.
    You skipped school on Health Day. Missed the lesson.
    Darker skin (African, Latin, etc.) does not process vitamin D very well and are more likely prone to autoimmune issues
    and susceptible to complications arising from diseases that aren't being fought off from a strong immune system.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Sailor (06-02-2020)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    You skipped school on Health Day. Missed the lesson.
    Darker skin (African, Latin, etc.) does not process vitamin D very well and are more likely prone to autoimmune issues
    and susceptible to complications arising from diseases that aren't being fought off from a strong immune system.
    To make things worse with his diatribe, he lives in an all white liberal enclave. No blacks or minorities in his neighborhood! He might be related to the Kennedy's.....

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    . If this whole anti-racism movement is premised on equality of outcomes .

It's not. It's about not being beaten by the cops like a Canadian seal pup.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

And yet on the most simple thing you can do, and you don't even have to let your buddies at the Olympic club know, is vote Democratic party, but you don't.
    It makes a difference, not all the difference, but a big difference. It changes the laws in favor of the poorer, across the board, from wages to consumer finance protection,
    to the complexion of the courts with respect to 4th amendment criminal procedure, to parole, to well....everything. You name it.

And especially right now, the Republican party has shifted the weight of it arms from its left elbow at the right center of the whole table to
    the extreme right racist elbow. The political mass of that party is now scarily fascist and unapologetically so.
    As I'm sure you're quite aware there are no elected Republicans in the Bay Area. In fact there are no elected Republicans in statewide office in California and Democrats have a super majority in Congress. So what have Democrats and Newsom/Brown been doing to reform the police? What about London Breed and Libby Schaff? If it were that simple we wouldn't have all the police problems or structural racism etc. in California we do except that's not the case.

This apply's to anyone but what do you do to atone for your white privilege? You probably live in a nice home in a nice majority white neighborhood and send your kids to either private school or you local majority white public school and life is good. And there's nothing wrong with that unless you want to talk about addressing your privilege and what sacrifice are you willing to make for equality.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Sailor (06-02-2020), Stretch (06-02-2020)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Popeye, Just think, if you would disconnect your key board, people wouldn't know that you're so foolish.
    The funny of that comment is I didn't care that I was banned, and what's more, I didn't violate the rule, the dumb mods just can't read carefully.
    But I do know Cabana Poon thoroughly enjoyed the result.

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As I'm sure you're quite aware there are no elected Republicans in the Bay Area. In fact there are no elected Republicans in statewide office in California and Democrats have a super majority in Congress. So what have Democrats and Newsom/Brown been doing to reform the police? What about London Breed and Libby Schaff? If it were that simple we wouldn't have all the police problems or structural racism etc. in California we do except that's not the case.

This apply's to anyone but what do you do to atone for your white privilege? You probably live in a nice home in a nice majority white neighborhood and send your kids to either private school or you local majority white public school and life is good. And there's nothing wrong with that unless you want to talk about addressing your privilege and what sacrifice are you willing to make for equality.
    Watch the stuttering and bullshit in his response. If he even does.

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The funny of that comment is I didn't care that I was banned, and what's more, I didn't violate the rule, the dumb mods just can't read carefully.
    Well, feel free to leave on your own accord then. No one will miss you.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

It's not. It's about not being beaten by the cops like a Canadian seal pup.
    Ibram Kendi and the whole anti-racist movement definitely includes police brutality but is about faaarrrr more than that

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Well, feel free to leave on your own accord then. No one will miss you.
    Popeye, I can't say that it's been nice knowing you, because it hasn't.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I disagree that justice requires my sacrifice. I guess you want a virtue signaling confession of sorts so you can stroke your pet term. I don't consider that I protested with BLM a sacrifice on Friday. I give small amounts to many worthy causes, from those that help minorities to wounded soldiers to mistreated pooches and cats. None of that compares in result to the power of not voting
    Republican. Racial justice is not my raison detri. But I do know which party of the two that can possibly have the power to improve the lot of the downtrodden is the Democratic Party.
    That is everything from corona virus policy, to increase of minimum wage.

You know very well which party tries to legislate reg of big business, more benefits to poor, you know this. And you know which one opposes most of it.
    Don't be silly, I'm not stupid and neither are you. The sausage gets made, the horses get traded and the results are the results. I like the way the Dems do business,
    and I hate what Trump's repugs are all about. It's ugly.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I disagree that justice requires my sacrifice. I guess you want a virtue signaling confession of sorts so you can stroke your pet term. I don't consider that I protested with BLM a sacrifice on Friday. I give small amounts to many worthy causes, from those that help minorities to wounded soldiers to mistreated pooches and cats. None of that compares in result to the power of not voting
    Republican. Racial justice is not my raison detri. But I do know which party of the two that can possibly have the power to improve the lot of the downtrodden is the Democratic Party.
    That is everything from corona virus policy, to increase of minimum wage.

You know very well which party tries to legislate reg of big business, more benefits to poor, you know this. And you know which one opposes most of it.
    Don't be silly, I'm not stupid and neither are you.
    As expected, a hypocritical white liberal response. Fucking fraud.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    TELL THAT TO OTHER BLACK MEN, AS THAT'S WHO NEEDS TO HEAR IT, DUMBFUCK.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If you're referring to Sailor (Cabana Poon), I know that Sailor is a troll and a jerk.

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    TELL THAT TO OTHER BLACK MEN, AS THAT'S WHO NEEDS TO HEAR IT, DUMBFUCK.
    Gobbledygook, you're the number 1 dumbfuck on this forum.