Thread: White Supremacists posing as Antifa

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    If Antifa rioters and looters are really white supremacists, then you should happy that Trump wants them all shut down and locked up.
    You're a twit.
    Stupid. I didn't say there was no Antifa presence. But Trump is claiming this is all antifa while at the same time his own administration knows that white supremacists are behind much of this. So he will be selective, just like you are. The cult is easily manipulated. You are nothing but useful idiots for Trump and Putin.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Concart For This Post:

jimmymccready (06-02-2020), ThatOwlWoman (06-02-2020)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    Stupid. I didn't say there was no Antifa presence. But Trump is claiming this is all antifa while at the same time his own administration knows that white supremacists are behind much of this. So he will be selective, just like you are. The cult is easily manipulated. You are nothing but useful idiots for Trump and Putin.
    You're so confused. Some are this...some are that...can't tell them apart...so some stay...some are kicked out. And, this is
    supposed to be some sort of definitive and consequential news story? The left is a confused mangled mess. Get back to us once
    the media is able to definitively sort all these people out with more accurate stereotypical specificity.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,460 Times in 7,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 503 Posts

Well, they ARE your people. So in this case, I'll support it.
    You can think they're "my people" all you want, that doesn't make it so. I want to see the hammer come down on these traitorous scum.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dillon View Post
    You can think they're "my people" all you want, that doesn't make it so. I want to see the hammer come down on these scum.
    I don't just think that. I know some of them are. The evidence is overwhelming.

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're so confused. Some are this...some are that...can't tell them apart...so some stay...some are kicked out. And, this is
    supposed to be some sort of definitive and consequential news story? The left is a confused mangled mess. Get back to us once
    the media is able to definitively sort all these people out with more accurate stereotypical specificity.
    They can't. Why? Because white supremacists are cowards. They are like the terrorists who use kids as human shields. They are infiltrating.

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

This has nothing to do with Antifa. It has to do with White supremacists attempting to stir up trouble.
    DING! DING! DING! YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE JPP STUPID POST OF THE YEAR!!!

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Concart,

Nothing about all the violence in America could possibly be better for Putin.

He's got what he wanted with DT.
    I doubt the looters voted for DT. How does stealing booze and TVs make social justice?

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    DING! DING! DING! YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE JPP STUPID POST OF THE YEAR!!!
    Oh, I forgot to add you to the list. Oversight corrected. Thanks for the reminder.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-02-2020)

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Right wing white supremacist cling to their guns and Trump because at bottom they are weak and insecure. Trump feeds their hate and his lying is imitated in their lying. Sad insecure children.

'Such beliefs promote extreme political agendas and allow governments to dismiss their critics as cranks.'

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/n...eply-dangerous

"Humans universally make Us/Them dichotomies along lines of race, ethnicity, gender, language group, religion, age, socioeconomic status, and so on. And it’s not a pretty picture. We do so with remarkable speed and neurobiological efficiency; have complex taxonomies and classifications of ways in which we denigrate Thems; do so with a versatility that ranges from the minutest of microaggression to bloodbaths of savagery; and regularly decide what is inferior about Them based on pure emotion, followed by primitive rationalizations that we mistake for rationality. Pretty depressing."

http://nautil.us/issue/49/the-absurd...s-other-people
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

13. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Post:

14. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    "Before it emerged the account was run by white supremacists, Donald Trump Jr., President Donald Trump's son, pointed his 2.8 million Instagram followers to the account as an example how dangerous Antifa is."

Don Junior. In any other family, he would be considered the idiot son, but Trump has Eric.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

16. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They can't. Why? Because white supremacists are cowards. They are like the terrorists who use kids as human shields. They are infiltrating.
    Goal post moving. No proof of what the lying media stated. Just a bunch of unproven gas-lighting accusations.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

17. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

stretch is confused. He can't tell the players without a score card, although LEO intelligence reports state that most of the violence is being instigated by Trump white supremacists
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

19. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Trump and his white nationalist cult members want to start a race war and blame Antifa. I knew this was going on, now here is the proof. Obviously Trump knows this as well, but he certainly isn't willing to share it with the cult. Spineless cowards, just the like the white supremacist posters here. You know who you are.

https://www.businessinsider.com/whit...rotests-2020-6

"A white supremacist channel on Telegram encouraged its followers to spark violence to start a race war in the aftermath of the police killing of George Floyd, Politico reported, citing an internal Department of Homeland Security memo."

https://www.click2houston.com/news/n...-for-violence/

"A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of "Antifa" was in fact created by a known white supremacist group, Twitter said Monday. The company removed the account."
    Thanks! I was reporting on this as early as last Wednesday here on JPP!

I cannot reveal my sources, but I volunteer my communication services for an International Dark and Deep Web Watch/Research Group.

We were witness to the chatter as early as last Wednesday.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Geeko Sportivo For This Post:

21. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    stretch is confused. He can't tell the players without a score card, although LEO intelligence reports state that most of the violence is being instigated by Trump white supremacists
    The opposite. I don't need a scorecard. You can't tell them apart evidently.
    So, why isn't the left cheering on law enforcement for fighting back and gassing people they think are w.s?
    pain in abortion.