Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Blackwater Lunchbreak, The Anonymous, /MSG/, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, CFM, Superfreak, TOP, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt and OG Yurt

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bunker Boy's poll numbers continue to collapse

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Althea,

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I agree with some of your assessment of his cabinet, save for the majority that are actually either incompetent or unqualified for their specific position.

But...trump did actually offer those words during the campaign:
    Correct you are, sadly for America...
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello BartenderElite,

The "I alone can fix it" is a misnomer. DT doesn't actually say that. We have to remember it is a label we liberals have applied to him, a perception. It seems like that is his approach because nobody is allowed full reign in their position. DT has to micro-manage everybody under him, which means everybody, since he's the big cheeseball. That's the way he comes across to we the critical. DT surrounds himself with intelligent, educated & qualified people, but they are not allowed to do their jobs. And what's worse is they, in many cases, get the idea that their job is something different than what we expect. They are dedicated to HIS agenda, which is all about HIM, and serving the super-rich, because HE is in that group.

Biden would be more like what we, the people, want and need. He is dedicated to serving the nation. In order to do that, he does have to please some rich and powerful people, particularly bankers. We don't like that, but that's the way our two-party system works. Each side has it's demons. But with Biden, we get a sense that he is going to do as much for the country as possible, while still keeping his financiers happy, and that he draws lines which will not be crossed to protect We The People, where DT know no such bounds. In the American two party system, we the voters have to pick our poison.

And most people are tired of it. So we have to slowly enact the Anti-Corruption Act.

It’s time to end corruption.
    The American Anti-Corruption Act makes it illegal to purchase political influence and puts power back in the hands of the people.
    Trump doesn't micromanage.
    Biden doesn't serve anyone but himself.

3. The Following User Groans At Into the Night For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (06-04-2020)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    Wait and see, child, wait and see. One day you'll notice whose big fat arses are on your face and try being men.
    Trying to recall the glory days of old England, eh?

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Trump doesn't micromanage.
    Biden doesn't serve anyone but himself.
    Trump being a micromanager is debatable. Obviously there's a reason why Trump hired all the "best people" then later fired them or they quit. Then there's this: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-ego-diversity

Biden seems like a nice guy but he's too old and, IMO, mentally unfit to be President. Once again We, the People have two deplorables as our candidates and once again I'm voting Libertarian rather than either of them.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

STILL DESPERATELY CITING THE SAME , OVERSAMPLED DEMOCRAT , BULLSHIT POLL.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Trump overrules everybody. He takes away their power. He wants to run it all. Like he said ' Only I can fix it". How did that work out? Trump is being crushed in polling so badly that he is cracking up. He is furious and berates the cabinet and staff worse than normal. The world's oldest teenager is making a mess.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-04-2020)

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Trump being a micromanager is debatable.
    Not really. Trump can do nothing without people to do it. He did not personally build the wall, for example, or personally design it. He had several designs submitted by different people and chose the best one, in his opinion. He ordered the National Guard to defend Washington DC, then left the details up to the commander of those troops.
    Obviously there's a reason why Trump hired all the "best people" then later fired them or they quit.
    Many different reasons. Also not unusual in any presidency.
    [QUOTE=Dutch Uncle;3692662]
    ...deleted Holy Link.... You cannot use the Guardian or any other fake news source as a reference with me.
    Biden seems like a nice guy but he's too old and, IMO, mentally unfit to be President.
    He also still carries the cloud of his former crimes and behavior with him. He also wants to run your life as he sees fit. No, he is not a nice guy.
    Once again We, the People have two deplorables as our candidates and once again I'm voting Libertarian rather than either of them.
    Throwing insults changes nothing. You vote according to your own choice.

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump overrules everybody.
    No, he doesn't. He actually is very good at thanking everybody for the wonderful job they did on many occasions. He is removing regulations stifling businesses. That's not overruling those businesses, that is enabling them to operate.
    He takes away their power.
    Quote the opposite, as I've just described.
    He wants to run it all.
    Lie. He wants people to conduct their own affairs with minimal interference from government.
    Like he said ' Only I can fix it".
    Typical contextomy, by a typical fake news media.
    Trump is being crushed in polling so badly
    Polls mean absolutely nothing. Neither do they predict the future.
    that he is cracking up.
    Psychoquackery.
    He is furious and berates the cabinet and staff worse than normal.
    Actually, he has been complementing his staff for the swell job they've done...and they have done a great job in many respects.

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Dutch Uncle,

The difference between the Republican party and Democratic party in 2016 was that the Republican party didn't preselect its candidate for the membership like the Democrats did with Hillary. No doubt you recall how shocked the Republican leadership was when Trump kept winning in the polls until he won the primary. Shocked even more when he actually won the election. Trump's election wasn't party politics; Trump's election was "We, the People" giving their response to the state of American politics. It's the downside of a two-party system.

We'll see the same in November. Trump could drop trou, wag his mushroom dick and take a dump in the Rose Garden and still win the election simply because, when it comes down to it, the choice is the "D" or the "R", not Biden or Trump.
    No. He has gone too far now. The election has become a referendum on Trump and America is rejecting him. Biden has the magic qualification that motivates people to the polls. He is not Trump. That is the one biggest concern for most voters now. Box checked. Everything else is details.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Not really. Trump can do nothing without people to do it. He did not personally build the wall, for example, or personally design it. He had several designs submitted by different people and chose the best one, in his opinion. He ordered the National Guard to defend Washington DC, then left the details up to the commander of those troops.

Many different reasons. Also not unusual in any presidency.

You cannot use the Guardian or any other fake news source as a reference with me.

He also still carries the cloud of his former crimes and behavior with him. He also wants to run your life as he sees fit. No, he is not a nice guy.

Throwing insults changes nothing. You vote according to your own choice.
    Delegation of authority is not micromanaging.

Ah, you're one of those. Thanks for the heads up.

What Biden crimes and convictions did I miss? Regardless if he's as pure as the driven snow, I'm not voting for him.

You claim I'm throwing insults when you just claimed "He also still carries the cloud of his former crimes and behavior with him. He also wants to run your life as he sees fit. No, he is not a nice guy."? That's completely hypocritical on your part.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Micawber,

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I believe he will be an outstanding President. He will be a statesman, courteous, give everyone a seat at the table, listen to all, not purge
    detractors from within.... He exudes good will towards all men and conscientiousness and reasonable curiosity.
    If he fumbles a quote here and there, it won't undermine the obvious fact for all to see he is a man of civic virtue
    and has vast government experience at the highest levels. He certainly won't put the bellows the flames of division.
    I'm even guessing he will read security briefing prepared for him. Fancy that! Then maybe we will get out front of the next lethal pathogen
    instead of killing a stadium full of grandparents by gross negligence and dereliction of duty.

I can't wait for him to start repairing the damage wrought by the cantankerous Cheeto with our allies.
    Well said. Biden will be a welcome change and a giant sigh of relief around the nation.

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Donald Trump is about as popular as Leprosy RIGHT NOW!

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,262 Times in 7,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,197 Times in 1,112 Posts

Jock Itch is more appealing than Donald Trump right now!

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Delegation of authority is not micromanaging.
    Correct.
    Ah, you're one of those. Thanks for the heads up.
    One of what?
    What Biden crimes and convictions did I miss? Regardless if he's as pure as the driven snow, I'm not voting for him.
    Not convicted of them yet. That's what people are demanding, that he stand trial for them.
    You claim I'm throwing insults when you just claimed "He also still carries the cloud of his former crimes and behavior with him. He also wants to run your life as he sees fit. No, he is not a nice guy."? That's completely hypocritical on your part.
    Charges of a crime is not an insult.

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Micawber,

Well said. Biden will be a welcome change and a giant sigh of relief around the nation.