Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Hermes Thoth, The Anonymous, /MSG/, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, CFM, Superfreak, TOP, volsrock, Yurt, Earl, Lord Yurt and OG Yurt

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bunker Boy's poll numbers continue to collapse

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello BartenderElite,

Quote Originally Posted by BartenderElite View Post
    After how he has handled the pandemic & the protests, Trump winning re-election would say a lot about America. And nothing good.

I have faith. Biden isn't a great candidate by any means (imo), but 4 more years of Trump will probably end America as we know it.
    'Biden isn't a great candidate by any means' ... but compared to DT he looks like a MASTERMIND.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-03-2020)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I wonder how much pressure they will have at the Convention to make someone else the candidate. Trump cannot defend his disastrous 4 years. Everything went to shit.
    And that was totally foreseeable. You can't elect the worst most incompetent self interested greedy hater and expect otherwise.

Republicans are either dumb or malevolent. Possibly both.

Hey Pukes, I bet you wish Pence had assumed office, don't you! Hahaha!

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello BartenderElite,

'Biden isn't a great candidate by any means' ... but compared to DT he looks like a MASTERMIND.
    I believe he will be an outstanding President. He will be a statesman, courteous, give everyone a seat at the table, listen to all, not purge
    detractors from within.... He exudes good will towards all men and conscientiousness and reasonable curiosity.
    If he fumbles a quote here and there, it won't undermine the obvious fact for all to see he is a man of civic virtue
    and has vast government experience at the highest levels. He certainly won't put the bellows the flames of division.
    I'm even guessing he will read security briefing prepared for him. Fancy that! Then maybe we will get out front of the next lethal pathogen
    instead of killing a stadium full of grandparents by gross negligence and dereliction of duty.

I can't wait for him to start repairing the damage wrought by the cantankerous Cheeto with our allies.
    Last edited by Micawber; 06-03-2020 at 01:31 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-04-2020)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,571 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    And that was totally foreseeable. You can't elect the worst most incompetent self interested greedy hater and expect otherwise.

Republicans are either dumb or malevolent. Possibly both.

Hey Pukes, I bet you wish Pence had assumed office, don't you! Hahaha!
    Nope.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,073 Times in 6,783 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,829 Times in 1,694 Posts

Hello BartenderElite,

I mean, yeah - it's a no brainer. And Biden really isn't that bad. He's very thoughtful in his policy considerations. His idea for partitioning Iraq probably should have been considered.

The most important thing is that he will surround himself with intelligent, educated & qualified people. People with actual experience for the posts that they will have responsibility for. He doesn't have the "I alone can fix it" flaw, which has led to a brain drain in DC.
    Last edited by BartenderElite; 06-03-2020 at 02:09 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BartenderElite For This Post:

Althea (06-03-2020), PoliTalker (06-04-2020)

9. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nope.
    Which parts?

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You sound like you literally enjoy having Trump's dick up your ass.
    I am not homosexual, and neither is Trump. I guess you must be.

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Trump is sooooo gone. I hope goes to jail and dies poor too.
    Dream on, dude. I hope you have your post election therapist lined up already, there's going to be a real shortage of them afterwards.

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,752 Times in 14,344 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Hello BartenderElite,

When you get cancer, you poison yourself in the hope that it dies before you do.

trump is cancer. Even those who think Biden is poison, know what they have to do.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-04-2020)

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I wonder how much pressure they will have at the Convention to make someone else the candidate. Trump cannot defend his disastrous 4 years. Everything went to shit.
    TDS

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I mean, yeah - it's a no brainer. And Biden really isn't that bad. He's very thoughtful in his policy considerations. His idea for partitioning Iraq probably should have been considered.

The most important thing is that he will surround himself with intelligent, educated & qualified people. People with actual experience for the posts that they will have responsibility for. He doesn't have the "I alone can fix it" flaw, which has led to a brain drain in DC.
    Agree. And he'll undo trump's executive orders, and reinstate many of Obama's.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-04-2020)

17. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Biden??? Thoughtful??? The guy is quickly losing the ability to tie his own shoes!

18. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello BartenderElite,

The "I alone can fix it" is a misnomer. DT doesn't actually say that. We have to remember it is a label we liberals have applied to him, a perception. It seems like that is his approach because nobody is allowed full reign in their position. DT has to micro-manage everybody under him, which means everybody, since he's the big cheeseball. That's the way he comes across to we the critical. DT surrounds himself with intelligent, educated & qualified people, but they are not allowed to do their jobs. And what's worse is they, in many cases, get the idea that their job is something different than what we expect. They are dedicated to HIS agenda, which is all about HIM, and serving the super-rich, because HE is in that group.

Biden would be more like what we, the people, want and need. He is dedicated to serving the nation. In order to do that, he does have to please some rich and powerful people, particularly bankers. We don't like that, but that's the way our two-party system works. Each side has it's demons. But with Biden, we get a sense that he is going to do as much for the country as possible, while still keeping his financiers happy, and that he draws lines which will not be crossed to protect We The People, where DT know no such bounds. In the American two party system, we the voters have to pick our poison.

And most people are tired of it. So we have to slowly enact the Anti-Corruption Act.

It’s time to end corruption.
    The American Anti-Corruption Act makes it illegal to purchase political influence and puts power back in the hands of the people.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    You don't get the choice to 'admit the United States'. We're here, and there is nothing you can do about it.
    Wait and see, child, wait and see. One day you'll notice whose big fat arses are on your face and try being men.
    Last edited by Iolo/Penderyn; 06-04-2020 at 05:30 AM.

20. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello BartenderElite,

The "I alone can fix it" is a misnomer. DT doesn't actually say that. We have to remember it is a label we liberals have applied to him, a perception. It seems like that is his approach because nobody is allowed full reign in their position. DT has to micro-manage everybody under him, which means everybody, since he's the big cheeseball. That's the way he comes across to we the critical. DT surrounds himself with intelligent, educated & qualified people, but they are not allowed to do their jobs. And what's worse is they, in many cases, get the idea that their job is something different than what we expect. They are dedicated to HIS agenda, which is all about HIM, and serving the super-rich, because HE is in that group.

Biden would be more like what we, the people, want and need. He is dedicated to serving the nation. In order to do that, he does have to please some rich and powerful people, particularly bankers. We don't like that, but that's the way our two-party system works. Each side has it's demons. But with Biden, we get a sense that he is going to do as much for the country as possible, while still keeping his financiers happy, and that he draws lines which will not be crossed to protect We The People, where DT know no such bounds. In the American two party system, we the voters have to pick our poison.

And most people are tired of it. So we have to slowly enact the Anti-Corruption Act.

It’s time to end corruption.
    The American Anti-Corruption Act makes it illegal to purchase political influence and puts power back in the hands of the people.

I agree with some of your assessment of his cabinet, save for the majority that are actually either incompetent or unqualified for their specific position.

But...trump did actually offer those words during the campaign:

In 2016, Donald J. Trump mounted the stage, and told America that the nation is in crisis. That attacks on police and terrorism threaten the American way of life. That the United States suffers from domestic disaster, and international humiliation. That it is full of shuttered factories and crushed communities. That it is beset by “poverty and violence at home” and “war and destruction abroad.”

And he offered them a solution.
    I am your voice, said Trump. I alone can fix it. I will restore law and order. He did not appeal to prayer, or to God. He did not ask Americans to measure him against their values, or to hold him responsible for living up to them. He did not ask for their help. He asked them to place their faith in him.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-04-2020)