Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hennepin County Medical Examiner says Floyd died of a HEART ATTACK

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    I call racists racists. I don't care what everyone else does, or what is politically correct. There is systemic racism in our criminal justice system. Based on your argument, it is NEVER applicable. Your argument is wrong.
    What you really do, is make accusations of racism towards people who you consider to be racists, but in reality, you don't necessarily know what all of them really think or feel inside.

Naturally, there are those who make no bones about their bigotry, but your kind have a tendency to cast a wide net and in doing so, snare some who don't belong there.

People like you who are 100% certain of things they are in no position to be certain of, are part of the problem.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    What you really do, is make accusations of racism towards people who you consider to be racists, but in reality, you don't necessarily know what all of them really think or feel inside.

Naturally, there are those who make no bones about their bigotry, but your kind have a tendency to cast a wide net and in doing so, snare some who don't belong there.

People like you who are 100% certain of things they are in no position to be certain of, are part of the problem.
    Nope. Please read my post. I said the SYSTEM is racist. It doesn't mean that everyone in it is racist. It is systemic. You know absolutely nothing about me, and your conclusions are based on nothing. How about you address the issue instead of talking about me? Maybe try that?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-02-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope. If I see someone shot in the head, and the coroner says he died of a heart attack, I'll reject the coroners finding. He is either incompetent or in on the fix. I don't care which one it is.
    Soooo.... who got shot in the head in this incident?

Or are you just not very good at analogies?

Far left? ROTFLMFAO. You don't know shit about me.
    Well, by your own standards, I don't need to now anything about you in order to make assumptions about you.

See how that works, Mr Broadbrush?
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Soooo.... who got shot in the head in this incident?

Or are you just not very good at analogies?

Well, by your own standards, I don't need to now anything about you in order to make assumptions about you.

See how that works, Mr Broadbrush?
    You appear to be more interested in trolling than in discussing the issue. Duly noted.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Concart For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-02-2020)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope. Please read my post. I said the SYSTEM is racist. It doesn't mean that everyone in it is racist. It is systemic. You know absolutely nothing about me, and your conclusions are based on nothing. How about you address the issue instead of talking about me? Maybe try that?
    I don't buy into the "systemic racism" thing either. That is just an idea that people like you have been spoon fed and swallowed willingly. I see two sides to the story and one of those sides is the system bending over backwards to accommodate black people and help them help themselves. But too many still don't or won't take advantage of it. When you have a group of people who routinely engage in gang activity and shoot each other by the dozen every day in major cities across the country, they are going to have a hard time getting most people to sympathize with them as far as viewing them as victims of the system is concerned.

As far as my conclusions about you being based on nothing, like I said before, based on your own judgmental standards, that should be just fine with you.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You appear to be more interested in trolling than in discussing the issue. Duly noted.
    Your glaring double standard, needs to be addressed.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Those are the lawyers who got George Zimmerman and Casey Anthony acquitted.
    OK - i see your point now. So you thought people here would recognize who they are???
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You don't know that to be true. Having grown up in Minneapolis I know the third precinct is overwhelmingly black. The fact is that it makes no difference if he's a racist or not. This is a pattern that is repeated over and over again. It is systemic racism, and it needs to be addressed. It is not an excuse for looting. It is a legitimate reason for protesting. You have a guy in the White House who doesn't even pretend he isn't a racist. What did you think was going to happen?
    Only systemic racism in america is affirmative action. The govt MANDATES that whites be denied jobs just for being white. And YOU support that policy.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I call racists racists. There is systemic racism in our criminal justice system. .

If our criminal justice system was fair, there would be far far more blacks locked up than there are. Blacks are more crime-prone than everyone else since few of them can even read and have little chance of getting a job. But we have affirmative action justice and that means blacks are let go for crimes that would get a white man 5 years.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    OK - i see your point now. So you thought people here would recognize who they are???
    I figured some or most would.

Not difficult to do a Google Image search.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

When someone cuts off your air supply to snuff you, your heart is going to pump faster and faster trying in vain to supply the body with oxygen until the organ fails.

Still murder, racist trash.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    When someone cuts off your air supply to snuff you, your heart is going to pump faster and faster trying in vain to supply the body with oxygen until the organ fails.

And how are you going to prove chauvin was TRYING to kill him like you say? This neck restraint technique is banned in some cities but allowed in minneapolis. THINK, you miserable white-hating racist.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

The issue is he wasn't shot in the head, he had a heart attack

He had fentanyl in his system

Fatal overdoses of fentanyl usually result from respiratory collapse, although the drug’s capacity to depress central nervous system activity can cause other dangerous or deadly side effects, including brain damage due to oxygen deprivation, heart attack, or organ failure.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post

He had fentanyl in his system

Fatal overdoses of fentanyl usually result from respiratory collapse(cant breath), although the drug’s capacity to depress central nervous system activity can cause other dangerous or deadly side effects, including brain damage due to oxygen deprivation, heart attack, or organ failure.

A good lawyer will eat this up and cast doubt that the knee killed him beyond a reasonable doubt
    Last edited by volsrock; 06-02-2020 at 07:24 PM.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He will not be convicted