Members banned from this thread: Adolf Stalin

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump calls for Supreme Court to reconsider flag burning laws amid protests

1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Lying #deflection because you know I'm right.
    You already has your ass kicked on this matter. I am still unsure if you are really a girl or not. Most likely just a gender confused liberal who hate minorities.

2. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    You already has your ass kicked on this matter. I am still unsure if you are really a girl or not. Most likely just a gender confused liberal who hate minorities.
    Actually, you used #deflection last time too because you can't argue against the points.

3. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 183 Times in 177 Posts

Translation. I never did a fucking thing for my country. No one in my welfare collecting family has. I just take. And moan like a bitch.
    lol, you're bragging about mopping the floor on a fucking boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletbob View Post
    Actually I have a nice penis

4. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

So really, just random fringe people. The reason you don't see mainstream Liberals saying these things is because they're extremely unpopular on the Left.
    Not really random or fringe on college campuses. I guess the JPP liberals are very fringe. Good to see mainstream liberalism doesn't want to restrict speech even when it is very offensive--racial slurs, Nazi and Confederate symbols, calls to kill or deport all of (name the group)......

I had the impression today's liberals are much less tolerant given the very hateful description of Trump supporters.

5. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    It is most often found on college campuses in their codes of behavior. They include things like inappropriate laughter, eye contact or lack thereof, prohibitions against lookism, ageism, classism, and ableism; for example, opposing affirmative action shows lack of sensitivity of minorities.

Many of these codes have been struck down at public colleges.

There are JPP posters who oppose free expression they oppose--Confederate or Nazi symbols, advocating offensive action or speech...I'm not sure I would consider these mainstream liberals.
    Does that include Christian colleges?

6. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Does that include Christian colleges?
    Probably only the larger universities where religion is not as evident or some small liberal Christian colleges.

The private schools are not restricted by the 1st Amendment and can get away with more limitations.

7. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Probably only the larger universities where religion is not as evident or some small liberal Christian colleges.

The private schools are not restricted by the 1st Amendment and can get away with more limitations.
    They have the worst restrictions. Believe me because I graduated from one. You can't express anything that is contrary to their beliefs.

8. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    They have the worst restrictions. Believe me because I graduated from one. You can't express anything that is contrary to their beliefs.
    Was it a liberal Christian school? I know the more fundamentalist schools are pretty strict. I remember when some of the schools prohibited inter-racial dating although I think they have since dropped that restriction.

9. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Was it a liberal Christian school? I know the more fundamentalist schools are pretty strict. I remember when some of the schools prohibited inter-racial dating although I think they have since dropped that restriction.
    Do you consider Jerry Falwell to be a liberal?

10. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

I never did a fucking thing for my country. No one in my welfare collecting family has. I just take. And moan like a bitch.
    Well, they say that confession is good for the soul. Maybe now YOU will start to feel a bit better........)
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-04-2020)

12. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not really random or fringe on college campuses. I guess the JPP liberals are very fringe. Good to see mainstream liberalism doesn't want to restrict speech even when it is very offensive--racial slurs, Nazi and Confederate symbols, calls to kill or deport all of (name the group)......

I had the impression today's liberals are much less tolerant given the very hateful description of Trump supporters.
    Well Trumpcucks are objectively horrible people who should be regarded as Fascists. But the average Liberal believes that even those people should have freedom of speech. I'd also have to question this claim that college campuses are full of people who don't believe in free speech.

13. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    lol, you're bragging about mopping the floor on a fucking boat.

I'm guessing that he cleaned the "head". He may have even been promoted to "Headjob Master".
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

14. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well Trumpcucks are objectively horrible people who should be regarded as Fascists. But the average Liberal believes that even those people should have freedom of speech. I'd also have to question this claim that college campuses are full of people who don't believe in free speech.
    I was referring to college speech codes. These are usually the result of student governments that often consist of more activist, extreme students. Most of the students are not involved in most of that or share their beliefs although many are reluctant to go against campus social norms. Most of the white students are unlikely to believe the white privilege concept pushed in sociology, women's studies, ethnic studies, and English classes.

15. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was referring to college speech codes. These are usually the result of student governments that often consist of more activist, extreme students. Most of the students are not involved in most of that or share their beliefs although many are reluctant to go against campus social norms. Most of the white students are unlikely to believe the white privilege concept pushed in sociology, women's studies, ethnic studies, and English classes.
    After learning that safe spaces and trigger warnings aren't extreme at all, I have to question how many colleges really do have crazy speech codes. I'm sure some of them do, but not nearly as many as we think.

16. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well Trumpcucks are objectively horrible people who should be regarded as Fascists.
    This is the intolerance I have recognized in many of today's liberals. Of course, it is shared by today's conservatives who see Democrats are objectively horrible. Objectivity is only apparent to 50% of the voters.

Both have somewhat distorted views of the make-up of those on the other side.

Democrats think Republicans consist of a much larger percentage of senior citizens, evangelicals, Southern, or earn over $250,000 than actually do.

Republicans think Democrats consist of a much larger proportion of blacks, union members, atheists, or LBGT than actually do.