Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 185

Thread: Trump is a pussy; Conservatives are pussies

  1. #61 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,517
    Thanks
    6,329
    Thanked 5,093 Times in 3,494 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 244 Times in 230 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    ^ Profiles in courage.

    Joe Biden went out and talked to protesters, while fat ass Trump was sending out angry tweets from his bunker
    Joe Biden can't remember his birthday.
    ​................

  2. #62 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    27,744
    Thanks
    3,796
    Thanked 6,313 Times in 4,783 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,549 Times in 1,451 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    WE SEE THE ACTUAL LITTLE BITCHES GANGING UP ON OLD MEN AND WOMEN, IN DEMCORAT SHIT HOLES.


    SPARE US YOUR SILLIASS BULLSHIT.


    AMERICANS SEE WHO HAS SURRENDERED THEIR CITIES TO THE DEMTHUGS: THE CRIMNIAL-O-CRATS.

    WE WILL REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER....
    What will you remember? The part where Trump ran away like a little bitch, or the part where you defended it? How about the part where 106,000 people died of coronavirus and 40M lost their jobs? Because we'll remember all that. I know your short-term memory isn't that great because of all the meth you smoke. But we'll kindly remind you of every single failure that you had a hand in.

    No re-brandings this time.

  3. #63 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    27,744
    Thanks
    3,796
    Thanked 6,313 Times in 4,783 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,549 Times in 1,451 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quasar44 View Post
    You’re a pathetic worm !!!
    You bring those riots into the subs and you will meet real gun fire
    . I bet you don’t even have a job and your on welfare
    Gonna be awfully difficult to fire your gun while you're cowering in a blanket fort in your basement, like Trump did yesterday. Total pussy. Little bitch.

    e're not afraid of you, mostly because you're a bunch of sad cowards who turn off the lights so people don't think you're home.

  4. #64 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,517
    Thanks
    6,329
    Thanked 5,093 Times in 3,494 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 244 Times in 230 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    What will you remember? The part where Trump ran away like a little bitch, or the part where you defended it? How about the part where 106,000 people died of coronavirus and 40M lost their jobs? Because we'll remember all that. I know your short-term memory isn't that great because of all the meth you smoke. But we'll kindly remind you of every single failure that you had a hand in.

    No re-brandings this time.
    Good luck with all that. You'll lose the election again. Pandemic didn't work, race war won't either.
    ​................

  5. #65 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    10,720
    Thanks
    6,561
    Thanked 6,702 Times in 4,531 Posts
    Groans
    164
    Groaned 244 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    What will you remember? The part where Trump ran away like a little bitch, or the part where you defended it? How about the part where 106,000 people died of coronavirus and 40M lost their jobs? Because we'll remember all that. I know your short-term memory isn't that great because of all the meth you smoke. But we'll kindly remind you of every single failure that you had a hand in.

    No re-brandings this time.
    AMERICANS WILL REMEMBER DEMOCRATS GVING UP THEIR CITIES TO THE THUGS THEY PAID TO RIOT.


    WHERE ARE ALL THE "BRAVE PROTESTORS"?


    DON'T SEE ANY OUT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD...BECASUE THE LITTLE BITCHES KNOW BETTER.


    TRUMP FOLLOWED THE SECRET SERVICE'S DIRECTIONS....AND?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE .


    De Oppresso Liber

  6. #66 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    27,744
    Thanks
    3,796
    Thanked 6,313 Times in 4,783 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,549 Times in 1,451 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quasar44 View Post
    You’re a little thug and genetically damaged loser
    I'm not the one who turned off the lights and fled to the basement like a little bitch.

  7. #67 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    27,744
    Thanks
    3,796
    Thanked 6,313 Times in 4,783 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,549 Times in 1,451 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Good luck with all that. You'll lose the election again. Pandemic didn't work, race war won't either.
    Yeah, what if you're wrong, though? You haven't been right about much. I'm guessing if you're wrong, you'll shut off all the lights and run to your basement like a little bitch. It's in your DNA, after all.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (06-01-2020)

  9. #68 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    27,744
    Thanks
    3,796
    Thanked 6,313 Times in 4,783 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,549 Times in 1,451 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    AMERICANS WILL REMEMBER DEMOCRATS GVING UP THEIR CITIES TO THE THUGS THEY PAID TO RIOT.


    WHERE ARE ALL THE "BRAVE PROTESTORS"?


    DON'T SEE ANY OUT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD...BECASUE THE LITTLE BITCHES KNOW BETTER.


    TRUMP FOLLOWED THE SECRET SERVICE'S DIRECTIONS....AND?
    I wouldn't consider the dirt shack you live in the middle of nowhere a "neighborhood".

    And even if people did show up, you'd just turn off the lights and run to your basement, like your little bitch President did last night.

  10. #69 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    10,720
    Thanks
    6,561
    Thanked 6,702 Times in 4,531 Posts
    Groans
    164
    Groaned 244 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I'm not the one who turned off the lights and fled to the basement like a little bitch.
    LOOK AT YOUR SILLIAS NONSENSE....BECAUSE THE POTUS NEEDS TO OVERSEE RIOTS, IS THAT IT?


    WHERE ARE THE BRAVE BLM/ANTIFA BITCHES? WHY DO THEY KEEP HIDING IN DEMOCRAT SHIT HOLES???
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE .


    De Oppresso Liber

  11. #70 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    27,744
    Thanks
    3,796
    Thanked 6,313 Times in 4,783 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,549 Times in 1,451 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    AMERICANS WILL REMEMBER DEMOCRATS GVING UP THEIR CITIES TO THE THUGS THEY PAID TO RIOT.


    WHERE ARE ALL THE "BRAVE PROTESTORS"?


    DON'T SEE ANY OUT IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD...BECASUE THE LITTLE BITCHES KNOW BETTER.


    TRUMP FOLLOWED THE SECRET SERVICE'S DIRECTIONS....AND?
    Neighborhoods typically have indoor plumbing and below-ground power lines. Two things I'm guessing your "neighborhood" doesn't have, you little bitch.

  12. #71 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    27,744
    Thanks
    3,796
    Thanked 6,313 Times in 4,783 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,549 Times in 1,451 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    LOOK AT YOUR SILLIAS NONSENSE....BECAUSE THE POTUS NEEDS TO OVERSEE RIOTS, IS THAT IT?
    WHERE ARE THE BRAVE BLM/ANTIFA BITCHES? WHY DO THEY KEEP HIDING IN DEMOCRAT SHIT HOLES???
    Trump was so scared, he needed to go hide in the basement under a blanket fort, so he could suck his thumb and hold his blankee.

    There's no reason to believe you wouldn't do the exact same.

    And you couldn't handle city life. It would be too hard for you.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (06-01-2020)

  14. #72 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Las Vegas.
    Posts
    406
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 53 Times in 37 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 15 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Gonna be awfully difficult to fire your gun while you're cowering in a blanket fort in your basement, like Trump did yesterday. Total pussy. Little bitch.

    e're not afraid of you, mostly because you're a bunch of sad cowards who turn off the lights so people don't think you're home.
    You’re an illiterate little insect and I am placing you on iggy

  15. #73 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,122
    Thanks
    3,277
    Thanked 3,465 Times in 2,557 Posts
    Groans
    806
    Groaned 238 Times in 228 Posts

    Default

    And LV actually has a pussy.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.



    Marxism
    Communism
    Socialism
    Progressivism

    Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Reporductive/Women's Health

  16. #74 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    32,724
    Thanks
    56,368
    Thanked 23,551 Times in 14,849 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,635 Times in 2,450 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I think that also extends to JPP; rooting out the propagandists, trolls, and foreign agents posing as Americans to sow unrest.
    That turning off the lights and hiding in the dark reminded me of my elderly in-laws when they lived in Ferguson. On Halloween they wouldn't even turn on their TV but sat in the dark, terrified of the children trick-or-treating (this was long before the Michael Brown riots; they had both passed away before then).

    As for the idiots on JPP, we should keep them for their amusement value. Don't you just love the bragging about all their firearms and how tough they are and how they're going to "make the streets run red with liberal blood"? Yet here they are, posting their stupid blather and hiding away from the action instead of going Rambo on the looters.
    KAG: Keep America Grieving

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    christiefan915 (06-02-2020), Cypress (06-01-2020)

  18. #75 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    27,744
    Thanks
    3,796
    Thanked 6,313 Times in 4,783 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,549 Times in 1,451 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quasar44 View Post
    You’re an illiterate little insect and I am placing you on iggy
    Great! Do the JPP equivalent of what Trump did last night. That'll show me.

Similar Threads

  1. Trump the Big pussy
    By Jarod in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-20-2019, 07:08 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2018, 09:26 AM
  3. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-30-2018, 07:20 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-14-2017, 09:01 PM
  5. Trump and his pussies. The Donald has...
    By Brain Food in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 01-11-2017, 11:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •